Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,096

Happy_Mask

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Well the first game had Bowser as the main villain, maybe they're going to do that again. Though I am hoping that there's something more to it, like the sticker crown Bowser has is like...Majora's Mask-ish or whatever. xD

You shouldn't have done that... (after a comment about mm, how could you not expect me to show up? )

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

emaan

@Happy_Mask has been summoned.

I forgot about the original having Bowser as the main villain, I only remember Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario having other villains. Not to mention the Mario and Luigi games have done a similar thing regarding the villains.

@Erica_Hartmann, that Majora's Mask esque sticker crown theory might not be too far off! I can easily see the crown like taking on a mind of its own and becoming the real bad guy. I don't know.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Happy_Mask

Woah, that's cold bro. ;_;

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GamecubeMan

Emaan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So it is just save peach from bowser...

Considering this is Paper Mario we're talking about, I'm sure some other villain will come into play later on. It may start with Bowser as the villain, but something might happen that introduces another threat. Unless maybe they wanted to break that tradition and actually make Bowser the bad guy the whole time.

Bowser Jr is on the cover so maybe he comes into play turning the story. Which is weird because he has never made an appearance in Paper Mario

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

GamecubeMan wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So it is just save peach from bowser...

Considering this is Paper Mario we're talking about, I'm sure some other villain will come into play later on. It may start with Bowser as the villain, but something might happen that introduces another threat. Unless maybe they wanted to break that tradition and actually make Bowser the bad guy the whole time.

Bowser Jr is on the cover so maybe he comes into play turning the story. Which is weird because he has never made an appearance in Paper Mario

Wait what?! o.0
checks

GamecubeMan

Now that I think about it... all the bosses are stickers
That sucks, in Paper Mario TTYD they were elaborate 3D paper stuctures.
Well I guess it doesnt really matter but its still kinda of a let down.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

...I don't think all of them are stickers...like that Giant Pokey...only boss sticker I saw in the trailer is the Goomba.
I wonder if Kammy will be back too...not that I really cared about her...lol.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Banker-Style

The plot sounds like it'll give Inception a run for it's money.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

SirSmugleaf

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Then there was the "I love you." 100 times part. xD

Oh gawd, that was exhausting!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

kkslider5552000

i saw Sticker Star trending on Twitter

apparently the EU release date is December...9th? Or something.

good

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Joeynator3000

I just remembered, based from what I read in NP...it looks like this game's Chapters are going to be like SPM's. Which would explain the "Goal!" thing I saw in that one trailer.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.