3DS Forum

Topic: OH WOW! The Amazing Spiderman 2 3DS looks AMAZING!!!!!

Showing 21 to 40 of 47

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KRO

21. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

faint wrote:

memoryman3 wrote:

Can't wait to experience more games like this on the console handheld hybrid....

it's strange that you trash the console instead of the developer. isn't activision known for giving the ds lie crappy games? why dont you post some fire emblem shots? oh thats right......your trolling.

Is this good enough?
Untitled

Now imagine that in a 42 inch TV.

In the 3DS' defense, I think Fire Emblem looks bad, too.

If you want to see its better-looking games, check out Resident Evil Revelations or Kid Icarus. Also, why would he view it on a 42 inch TV?

KRO

Nintendo Network ID: Krosus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

22. Posted:

wait this is about Fire Emblem!?!?!?!?! :O
Untitled

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

23. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

memoryman3

24. Posted:

KRO wrote:

memoryman3 wrote:

faint wrote:

memoryman3 wrote:

Can't wait to experience more games like this on the console handheld hybrid....

it's strange that you trash the console instead of the developer. isn't activision known for giving the ds lie crappy games? why dont you post some fire emblem shots? oh thats right......your trolling.

Is this good enough?
Untitled

Now imagine that in a 42 inch TV.

In the 3DS' defense, I think Fire Emblem looks bad, too.

If you want to see its better-looking games, check out Resident Evil Revelations or Kid Icarus. Also, why would I want a hybrid console?

Exclusive look at Kid Icarus Uprising HD! (upscaled....)
Untitled

Edited on by memoryman3

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KRO

25. Posted:

For your information, that's an old screenshot from the E3 trailer 2011. Also, you stretched it again for no reason.

I suggest you try the game and see how it looks in motion instead of stretching already low quality pre-release pictures.

Good job ignoring what I wrote about Revelations, though

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Nintendo Network ID: Krosus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

26. Posted:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

memoryman3

27. Posted:

KRO wrote:

For your information, that's an old screenshot from the E3 trailer 2011. Also, you stretched it again for no reason.

I suggest you try the game and see how it looks in motion instead of stretching already low quality pre-release pictures.

I recommend you watch this vid on your largest T.V sets...

EDIT: Luigi's Mansion needs to be on home consoles.....

Edited on by memoryman3

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

28. Posted:

@memoryman3 3DS games are supposed to be played on a large HD TV instead of a 3DS console, man have I been doing things wrong. :O

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

memoryman3

29. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD NOT BE A CONSOLE HANDHELD HYBRID!

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

memoryman3

30. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD NOT BE A CONSOLE HANDHELD HYBRID!

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

31. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD NOT BE A CONSOLE HANDHELD HYBRID!

I agree.

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

32. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

KRO wrote:

For your information, that's an old screenshot from the E3 trailer 2011. Also, you stretched it again for no reason.

I suggest you try the game and see how it looks in motion instead of stretching already low quality pre-release pictures.

I recommend you watch this vid on your largest T.V sets...

EDIT: Luigi's Mansion needs to be on home consoles.....

wait? what is your point? i thought your point was the 3ds got a bqd game because all 3ds games look like trash. this video look pretty good seeing as how the image is stretched and we are losing quality do to capture and youtube upload.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

33. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

KRO wrote:

For your information, that's an old screenshot from the E3 trailer 2011. Also, you stretched it again for no reason.

I suggest you try the game and see how it looks in motion instead of stretching already low quality pre-release pictures.

I recommend you watch this vid on your largest T.V sets...

EDIT: Luigi's Mansion needs to be on home consoles.....

wait? what is your point? i thought your point was the 3ds got a bqd game because all 3ds games look like trash. this video look pretty good seeing as how the image is stretched and we are losing quality do to capture and youtube upload.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Melkac

34. Posted:

What even is this thread...

Melkac

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

35. Posted:

Melkac wrote:

What even is this thread...

Untitled

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Beetlejuice

36. Posted:

Untitled

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dumedum

37. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

I think the OP is incapable of seeing 3D because the 3DS look stunning in 3D. But you can't really show that. Screens from 3DS mean nothing when posted like that. It's like known for 3 years now.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

unrandomsam

38. Posted:

The first two Arkham games are good - Origins is garbage (Should have not released it or just changed the characters). Rather play Lego Marvel Super Heroes than it.

Viewtiful Joe is still a Super Hero game and it is great and there used to be ones that were pretty good Arcade / Older consoles when everything was a platformer / beat em up or 1 on 1 fighting game.

Stuff like Transformers War for Cybertron is the same sort of thing.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

39. Posted:

Let's please not post images that violate the rules

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

memoryman3

40. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah stretching 3DS images won't help you know if a game is good looking or not....
the 3DS has low res so the games look better when small(or in the actual 3DS screen)

I think the OP is incapable of seeing 3D because the 3DS look stunning in 3D. But you can't really show that. Screens from 3DS mean nothing when posted like that. It's like known for 3 years now.

Believe me, I once had a 3DS. And Mario Kart's 3D was AMAZING! Shame the resolution made me clean the screen too often....

Plus, I'm trying to prove the point that Nintendo should not make a hybrid console otherwise we will get more games like this.

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3