Forums

Topic: Nintendo Video NA?

Posts 121 to 140 of 178

LordChimpington

Birdman13 wrote:

Anyway, the Next Level: Hugs video I was talking about earlier has come onto my system, replacing Pizza Quest. I just had a thought: wouldn't it be nice of Nintendo if they were to allow us to replace any current videos with past videos at our choice? Like if we didn't care to see the Ok Go music video, we could find and re-download something like, say, BearShark? Wouldn't that be cool?

I am not sure if it's just nintendo because if you notice every top right video has been college humor. Bottom left have been movie trailers, Top left have been music/ random. Bottom right I am guessing as nintendo videos.

LordChimpington

TeeJay

I just got the Next Level Hugging video and I've got to say, I liked Pizza Quest much better.The only part I found remotely funny was the ghost part.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

pntjr

Birdman13 wrote:

Anyway, the Next Level: Hugs video I was talking about earlier has come onto my system, replacing Pizza Quest. I just had a thought: wouldn't it be nice of Nintendo if they were to allow us to replace any current videos with past videos at our choice? Like if we didn't care to see the Ok Go music video, we could find and re-download something like, say, BearShark? Wouldn't that be cool?

I STILL don't have it yet! It's 9:48 PM EST now!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Ploppins

Does anyone know why there are "empty" updates? I keep getting the blue circle on my Nintendo Video home menu icon and when I go to the app, videos that I already had (Glee, Nintendo's, All Is Not Lost) will have blue dots, but there are no new videos and the videos weren't even updated.

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Squiggle55

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

Does anyone know why there are "empty" updates? I keep getting the blue circle on my Nintendo Video home menu icon and when I go to the app, videos that I already had (Glee, Nintendo's, All Is Not Lost) will have blue dots, but there are no new videos and the videos weren't even updated.

good question. I also seem to be getting old videos simply redownloading. And new videos do not download unless I actually open Nintendo Video and watch them download. (and I have spotpass and automatic download on)

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Ploppins

Squiggle55 wrote:

good question. I also seem to be getting old videos simply redownloading. And new videos do not download unless I actually open Nintendo Video and watch them download. (and I have spotpass and automatic download on)

Yupp! I have that second issue as well. I receive the icon that new videos are available, but when I open up the software, I'm forced to sit there and watch the new video load. Maybe I just misunderstood spotpass? Maybe spotpass just tells you when there's a new video available, rather than automatically downloading it for you while in sleep mode.

LzWinky

@Sgt_Ludby: It downloads automatically. Your connection may be slow.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ploppins

lzbirdboy wrote:

@Sgt_Ludby: It downloads automatically. Your connection may be slow.

That could very well be it. I'm on vacation and I'm using my neighbor's internet connection. The real test will be when I return home to my normal, faster internet.

LordChimpington

The new 5 minute video(forget name) was weird but nice art style. Decent 3d for a 2d video and nice to see a longer video on there.

It girl music video is not my kind of music but ok 3d. Also nice just to see other singers besides ok go lol.

Duel video was hilarious. Really good 3d.

I guess I will say I liked the Hug video as well it made me chuckle.

LordChimpington

Kyloctopus

College Humour is both confusing, and a slight stupid.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

crazyj2312

I still want a Youtube application.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Kagamine

why stop at a youtube application, upgrade the web browser to support html5

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

onsokumaru

UYUYU! was boring and weird. Although at some moments it looked nice (for example, the forest).

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

DF2506

IMO, UYUYUI was the best one in awhile (since Bearshark imo). Yes, it was weird, but I disagree that it was boring. Nice animation too. Not a great video, but better than the junk we've been getting (Pizza quest, duel, glee, next level hugs).

If the quality doesn't get better (lol) than I say junk the channel and either add a youtube app or update the Web browser so that it can play videos.

Though, you know, I think all they'd have to do to make the channel better is focus it toward video games. It IS called Nintendo Video. Let's see Nintendo Week (or something like it), old episodes of the Mario cartoon & Captain Video, heck, if they want to they could let College humor do some Nintendo related toons. Why shouldn't it be about video games? I don't get why it has to be all this other junk.

DF2506

BulbasaurusRex

I found "UYUYUI" to be pretty stupid and boring.

Now, "Duel" is hilarious. It's the best one yet.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

R-L-A-George

Kholdstare wrote:

Weird ... My 3DS doesn't connect to the internet in sleep mode. Anyone else having the same or similar problems?

Mine obviously does connect in sleep mode.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

bboy2970

I just watched the Blue Man Group video and came away very impressed! I feel like it was the first video that really took advantage of the fact that it was in 3D. Like the video wouldn't even make any sense on a 2D screen. I hope to see more videos like this. Very impressive!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

LordTendoboy

I don't get why there are only 4 videos. Nintendo could expand it to include pages and rows of videos like Nintendo Channel. Having only 4 videos makes it seem very barren.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Birdman

So, over two new videos have been uploaded over the past week, Moving Still and The Art of Flight. I didn't really like either. Moving Still, though it was made by the same person who did UYUYUI!, felt bland, and I didn't care for the grainy camera feel, and The Art of Flight didn't make any real use of the 3D effect. Also, wasn't it the placeholder video Europe had before the eShop's launch, or was that a different snowboarding video?

Edit: The What Is Nintendo Video? video has finally been replaced, and the video that gets that honor is ... Dinosaur Office!

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.