Forums

Topic: Nintendo Video NA?

Posts 101 to 120 of 178

RoyalBlur

lzbirdboy wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

I miss BearShark. Pizza Quest should have replaced that trailer for The Smurfs. Still, I like CollegeHumor's input on Nintendo Video. I wonder if any of their Mario parodies will make it onto Nintendo 3DS (I doubt it, though. Too risqué.).

They have all their videos on their site now if you wanna watch them again (also, I agree with the Smurfs trailer getting replaced)

I sure hope Jeff Smith's Bone movie will look far better than The Smurfs!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Superducky

Am I the only person who think the collegehumor videos are on the decline? Dinosaur Office was hilarious, BearShark was pretty good, but Pizza Quest was almost painful to watch.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

RoyalBlur

@Kid_Khaozarus, Woah! That Pizza Quest is like a mix of Adventure Time and Scott Pilgrim! I watched and I was completely impressed. I wish there was some sort of way to DOWNLOAD it to my 3DS and keep it forever. College Humor should do another Star Fox video and they should turn Pizza Quest into an online webisode series. I'd be tuning in every week for a new episode.

I'm so pizza-nized that I'd like to go EAT some pizza now.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kholdstare

Anyone else notice that Pizza Quest was updated? Ut doesn't have music from Anamanaguchi anymore.
I'm guessing they didn't have permission.

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

cyphid

This service is cool, but the only reason keep coming back is because of the flashing blue icon from spot pass every few days.

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

College Humor should really pursue making more Pizza Quest videos. They should really do something with Pizza Quest as they've got a REAL winner on their hands. Is there anyway to contact College Humor?

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordChimpington

Nintendo video introduction video updated for some reason and Glee 3d trailer was posted.

LordChimpington

DF2506

Yes, tonight we got the horror that is the Glee 3D trailer. And the Nintendo video introduction looked the same to me.

I wonder if we'll get anything GOOD this week?

(btw, did NOT like pizza quest at all. I'd like to see them do more Dinosaur office or Bearshark).

DF2506

LordChimpington

DF2506 wrote:

Yes, tonight we got the horror that is the Glee 3D trailer. And the Nintendo video introduction looked the same to me.

I wonder if we'll get anything GOOD this week?

(btw, did NOT like pizza quest at all. I'd like to see them do more Dinosaur office or Bearshark).

They most likely just fixed some small thing on the intro video or just re-uploaded it.

LordChimpington

pntjr

The Glee 3D Trailer was amazing. The 3D worked incredibly well at the end. Hopefully we get another episode of Dinosaur Office!

(Oh, one can dream)

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Birdman

Got the Glee 3D Trailer (unfortunately) and the updated What is Nintendo Video? trailer, though, according to this week's update, the latter should (in theory) be replaced by some type of video involving hugs.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

pntjr

Birdman13 wrote:

Got the Glee 3D Trailer (unfortunately) and the updated What is Nintendo Video? trailer, though, according to this week's update, the latter should (in theory) be replaced by some type of video involving hugs.

Whyy do you guys hate glee? Oh well... Haters gonna hate.

TeeJay

Kholdstare wrote:

Anyone else notice that Pizza Quest was updated? Ut doesn't have music from Anamanaguchi anymore.
I'm guessing they didn't have permission.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I like the previous music better, to be honest.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordChimpington

pntjr wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

I don't like it because it's so annoying. It's like high school musical on drugs. The funniest part is how people around me hated high school musical but now they are all like 'oh glee is so great'. Yea they aren't exaxtly the same but thet are still pretty much the same.

LordChimpington

Wildvine53

the 3D in the Glee trailer was rather impressive compared to Captain America and Green Lantern, filming a movie in 3D really does make a difference. I'd say skip the movie in theaters, Ryan Murphy already confirmed an extended edition for Blu-ray/ DVD.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

pntjr

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

I don't like it because it's so annoying. It's like high school musical on drugs. The funniest part is how people around me hated high school musical but now they are all like 'oh glee is so great'. Yea they aren't exaxtly the same but thet are still pretty much the same.

No they aren't the same! Have you even seen it before?

TeeJay

pntjr wrote:

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

I think this video pretty much sums up why we dislike Glee.
[youtube:7LdshlJBgrw]

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordChimpington

pntjr wrote:

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

Yes I have seen both. It's ok that you like it but I just find it annoying. Like I said they aren't exactly the same but still alike in quite a bit of ways.

Also back on topic the ok go music video updated for me again. I am not sure y?

LordChimpington

Birdman

Anyway, the Next Level: Hugs video I was talking about earlier has come onto my system, replacing Pizza Quest. I just had a thought: wouldn't it be nice of Nintendo if they were to allow us to replace any current videos with past videos at our choice? Like if we didn't care to see the Ok Go music video, we could find and re-download something like, say, BearShark? Wouldn't that be cool?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Ploppins

I was actually pleasantly surprised with Next Level Hugs lol it made me chuckle out loud a couple times. I would also appreciate a feature to re-download videos. I'd rather have Pizza Quest and BearShark than Glee and the Nintendo Video video.

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.