3DS Forum

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Showing 121 to 140 of 254

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

121. Posted:

@WingedFish maybe you could plan a holiday around a games expo one time. You`ll be able to clear off those pink pieces in one afternoon with no trouble.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

122. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I got the Kirby's Return to Dreamland one. I'm actually liking it since that's the newest game I've bought lately. Only of course, it will just add to my ever growing collection of unfinished puzzles because of those confounded pink pieces... But on a brighter note, I did get at least two pink ones while I was running around in airports going to and coming back from my Florida vacation. Seriously, Nintendo should make it at least a LITTLE easier to collect special squares just to complete a simple puzzle! I like @Zach777 actually. At least with that I'd be able to finish them in a reasonably short amount of time. But as it is, the only way I'm ever going to get any of the puzzles full is if I manage to go to a Nintendo event of some sort, only problem is, there isn't any near where I live. Ever.

Like I've said before, don't blame the entirety of Nintendo for this one. NoA and NoE could've changed the method of getting the pieces up a bit for those people in areas where not a lot of people have 3DS systems. Where I live is not even a well populated, busy part of Japan, and once a puzzle has been been getting passed around a bit, I can generally finish one in about 3-4 days. If I go to Tokyo, (like I did for a weekend around to visit a friend around the time the NSMB2 came out) I can finish one in less than a day. Its all about have a concentration of people with 3DSs living close together. I'm sure not all of Japan is like that, but still, a lot more people here own Nintendo products (it is a Japanese company after all).

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

123. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...sighs They really should start giving out new pieces via Spotpass as a daily thing or something. Like...to make things easier for those of us who live out in the middle of nowhere. >_>

I'm not out in the middle of no where but defently agree with you on puzzle peice a day for puzzle swap via spotpass or have the puzzles as QR codes & when you scan the QR code you get one puzzle peice & collect the rest through play coins either idea I'd gladly go for in a heart beat! :) ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

124. Posted:

tbh, the best alternative would be to organize a 3DS group meet up. with site rules, we can`t discuss it here, but if you want to start something there`s always this site, http://www.meetup.com and search for 3DS groups. you could always start your own aswell if there`s nothing close.
you can put the group link in your sig, and maybe advertise on facebook too.
the best way to organize this would be using the most obvious criteria. eg, on a weekend, early afternoon, in a busy area with seatting and good transport options near by.
you can also get people to bring games like mario kart and maybe start a little tournament. that`s usually a good way to get people talking.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

125. Posted:

dizzy_boy wrote:

tbh, the best alternative would be to organize a 3DS group meet up. with site rules, we can`t discuss it here, but if you want to start something there`s always this site, http://www.meetup.com and search for 3DS groups. you could always start your own aswell if there`s nothing close.
you can put the group link in your sig, and maybe advertise on facebook too.
the best way to organize this would be using the most obvious criteria. eg, on a weekend, early afternoon, in a busy area with seatting and good transport options near by.
you can also get people to bring games like mario kart and maybe start a little tournament. that`s usually a good way to get people talking.

Again, one shouldn't have to go though so much trouble for some virtual puzzles!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

AceGrey

126. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Again, one shouldn't have to go though so much trouble for some virtual puzzles!

Thats what I think!

They should be special ok, but for me the only chance is to visit a town half an hour away and go to a elektronic market. they have a few 3ds built up. seem like quite a few people go around there. I get alot of puzzle pieces.
I'm one of the few who actually cant complain about their situation. since some people cant streetpass at all.

buying pink puzzle pieces for more coins would be great, thats all I need. All the others I can buy regular.
and it would be great if the first piece of a new puzzle, would be send out to everyone, cuz if you dont streetpass, you dont get all the puzzles

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

127. Posted:

tbh, why complain about not getting the puzzle pieces then. it`s not like you have to actually pay for them. it`s an added extra to give you a little more incentive to use your 3DS, nothing more.
besides, it`s blatantly obvious the puzzles are a marketing tool for nintendo`s games. we`re not benefiting from having the puzzles in any way.
also, if you don`t want to organize something yourself, or go to an event that somebody else has planned, then fine, that`s your choice. just don`t expect everything to go your way if you aren`t going to do anything about it.

AuthorMessage

AceGrey

128. Posted:

@dizzy_boy

I do benefit of the puzzles. I think they are great :D
But you are right, complaining is useless, because there are ways to get connected. Its up to you how much effort you put in. maybe im just comfortable ^^

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

AuthorMessage

BigBluePanda

129. Posted:

I'm fine with the timeframe of when they're bringing out the puzzles. I guess it depends on how many Streetpasses you get, and I usually obtain at least one a day. No rush to complete them, and great if I'm given more to start on.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Mario Open Tennis

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

130. Posted:

Just for comparison, I've almost completed the two new puzzles already. That's just how different the environment is here. I read that the 3DS hit 8 million sales here. I go down to the corner store and get 3-4 hits on my 3DS. I walked down to the shopping district and got 10 within an hour. Its just so much easier to get connected with other players here.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

nintendorules

131. Posted:

i am never going to complete the puzzles as i dont streetpass anyone anymore and when i did i did not get a new puzzle piece

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

132. Posted:

I get one StreetPass every once in a while, but really, the most StreetPasses I've ever gotten in one go ever is 2. And I'm lucky if one of those people has a new piece or panel.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

ElectricSplash

133. Posted:

Same here. I used public transport and only got one hit. Streetpass is clearly a thing to do in metropolis like Tokyo. A friend went to Japan and couldnt stop making StreetPass with japanese people.

The only place i can get lots of hits are anime conventions :(

Edited on by ElectricSplash

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

134. Posted:

I've only gotten hits at my local mall. Thanks to that I now have all the pink pieces from OOT3D and SF643D. I have at least one piece from every other puzzle.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

135. Posted:

@Dizzy: ...I enjoy the puzzles. >.>
They look awesome in 3D.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

136. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

@Dizzy: ...I enjoy the puzzles. >.>
They look awesome in 3D.

Ditto, I just wish they gave us more puzzles

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

137. Posted:

I got 3 new puzzles for puzzle swap:

Pikmin
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Return to Dreamland - Kirby

Well there new to me. I'm trying to go about getting the puzzles a different way. Like when I street pass people I usually take the pink puzzle peice if possible but there's a way how you can see what puzzles they have so I grab a puzzle peice for a puzzle I don't have so then I get a new puzzle should have done that much sooner but forgot & wanted to get the pink puzzle peices for while there lol. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Zach777

138. Posted:

Anyone finish the newest Kirby puzzle yet? I live right next to the Redmond, WA Nintendo and still have only gotten 4 pink pieces from it... lol. Maybe Reggie ought to go out more?

P. S. I bet we get Fire Emblem in January.... just saying.

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

139. Posted:

@Zach I'm currently missing all pink and 1 blue from that puzzle. You think Reggie would wander our state more. :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Zach777

140. Posted:

@Knuckles.

Oh yeah dude I forgot you were from Washington... We should start a StreetPass meeting with other 3DS passers!

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260