Forums

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Posts 121 to 140 of 245

Dizzy_Boy

tbh, the best alternative would be to organize a 3DS group meet up. with site rules, we can`t discuss it here, but if you want to start something there`s always this site, http://www.meetup.com and search for 3DS groups. you could always start your own aswell if there`s nothing close.
you can put the group link in your sig, and maybe advertise on facebook too.
the best way to organize this would be using the most obvious criteria. eg, on a weekend, early afternoon, in a busy area with seatting and good transport options near by.
you can also get people to bring games like mario kart and maybe start a little tournament. that`s usually a good way to get people talking.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Snagrio

dizzy_boy wrote:

tbh, the best alternative would be to organize a 3DS group meet up. with site rules, we can`t discuss it here, but if you want to start something there`s always this site, http://www.meetup.com and search for 3DS groups. you could always start your own aswell if there`s nothing close.
you can put the group link in your sig, and maybe advertise on facebook too.
the best way to organize this would be using the most obvious criteria. eg, on a weekend, early afternoon, in a busy area with seatting and good transport options near by.
you can also get people to bring games like mario kart and maybe start a little tournament. that`s usually a good way to get people talking.

Again, one shouldn't have to go though so much trouble for some virtual puzzles!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AceGrey

WingedFish wrote:

Again, one shouldn't have to go though so much trouble for some virtual puzzles!

Thats what I think!

They should be special ok, but for me the only chance is to visit a town half an hour away and go to a elektronic market. they have a few 3ds built up. seem like quite a few people go around there. I get alot of puzzle pieces.
I'm one of the few who actually cant complain about their situation. since some people cant streetpass at all.

buying pink puzzle pieces for more coins would be great, thats all I need. All the others I can buy regular.
and it would be great if the first piece of a new puzzle, would be send out to everyone, cuz if you dont streetpass, you dont get all the puzzles

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

Dizzy_Boy

tbh, why complain about not getting the puzzle pieces then. it`s not like you have to actually pay for them. it`s an added extra to give you a little more incentive to use your 3DS, nothing more.
besides, it`s blatantly obvious the puzzles are a marketing tool for nintendo`s games. we`re not benefiting from having the puzzles in any way.
also, if you don`t want to organize something yourself, or go to an event that somebody else has planned, then fine, that`s your choice. just don`t expect everything to go your way if you aren`t going to do anything about it.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

AceGrey

@dizzy_boy

I do benefit of the puzzles. I think they are great
But you are right, complaining is useless, because there are ways to get connected. Its up to you how much effort you put in. maybe im just comfortable ^^

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

BigBluePanda

I'm fine with the timeframe of when they're bringing out the puzzles. I guess it depends on how many Streetpasses you get, and I usually obtain at least one a day. No rush to complete them, and great if I'm given more to start on.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Tsuchinoko

Just for comparison, I've almost completed the two new puzzles already. That's just how different the environment is here. I read that the 3DS hit 8 million sales here. I go down to the corner store and get 3-4 hits on my 3DS. I walked down to the shopping district and got 10 within an hour. Its just so much easier to get connected with other players here.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

nintendorules

i am never going to complete the puzzles as i dont streetpass anyone anymore and when i did i did not get a new puzzle piece

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

New_3DaSh_XL

I get one StreetPass every once in a while, but really, the most StreetPasses I've ever gotten in one go ever is 2. And I'm lucky if one of those people has a new piece or panel.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

_zoipi

Same here. I used public transport and only got one hit. Streetpass is clearly a thing to do in metropolis like Tokyo. A friend went to Japan and couldnt stop making StreetPass with japanese people.

The only place i can get lots of hits are anime conventions

Edited on by _zoipi

_zoipi

Twitter:

TwilightV

I've only gotten hits at my local mall. Thanks to that I now have all the pink pieces from OOT3D and SF643D. I have at least one piece from every other puzzle.

TwilightV

Joeynator3000

@Dizzy: ...I enjoy the puzzles. >.>
They look awesome in 3D.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hokori

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

@Dizzy: ...I enjoy the puzzles. >.>
They look awesome in 3D.

Ditto, I just wish they gave us more puzzles

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Zach777

Anyone finish the newest Kirby puzzle yet? I live right next to the Redmond, WA Nintendo and still have only gotten 4 pink pieces from it... lol. Maybe Reggie ought to go out more?

P. S. I bet we get Fire Emblem in January.... just saying.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Zach777

@Knuckles.

Oh yeah dude I forgot you were from Washington... We should start a StreetPass meeting with other 3DS passers!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

PinkSpider

I have kinda given up on street pass in the UK as I never pass anyone where I live no one seems to own a 3ds or if they do they don't ever take it out with them. And the pink pieces are a joke to get they need to be able to get them with coins

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Tsuchinoko

Zach777 wrote:

Anyone finish the newest Kirby puzzle yet? I live right next to the Redmond, WA Nintendo and still have only gotten 4 pink pieces from it... lol. Maybe Reggie ought to go out more?

P. S. I bet we get Fire Emblem in January.... just saying.

I finished all the puzzles already, including the Kirby and Animal Crossing ones. Like I said before, the whole puzzle thing is a lot easier to do in Japan.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Drawdler

I concur with everyone who hasn't been getting them. SOME system to get pink pieces another way would be nice. It's not getting them sooner that bothers me, just being able to get them at all. One day the 3DS will expire and by then there will probably be many more pieces I lack and won't be able to get. I wish I could visit Japan for some StreetPass Hits.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Hokori

Well I've been getting more StreetPasses latley, but the people I pass have NO NEW PIECES... I still have to compleate the MTO one, the Kirby 20, Kirby Wii, and NSMB2 ones, also I wonder if well get any WiiU ones in the coming months? Strange that we didn't yet, I hope at the very least we get a wonderful 101 one since its a NEW Nintendo IP and many people wouldnt know about it any other way

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.