3DS Forum

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Showing 241 to 249 of 249

AuthorMessage

paburrows

241. Posted:

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

242. Posted:

paburrows wrote:

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

Birdman

243. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

paburrows wrote:

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

I think that, technically speaking, Monolift Soft (Xenoblade's dev) is a second-party developer, in that Nintendo publishes their games, but they're not an internal development team. I think that's how they work.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

244. Posted:

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

mamp

245. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

246. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

Possibly, but still, a MH4 puzzle! I'm happy. :)
It does mean that other game franchises that are Nintendo exclusives, but are made by a 3rd party could show up as puzzles too.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

247. Posted:

New Kirby Triple Deluxe puzzle!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

248. Posted:

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

249. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Uh, what? We all know that. Who are you saying that to?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko