3DS Forum

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Showing 241 to 254 of 254

AuthorMessage

paburrows

241. Posted:

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

242. Posted:

paburrows wrote:

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

243. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

paburrows wrote:

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

I think that, technically speaking, Monolift Soft (Xenoblade's dev) is a second-party developer, in that Nintendo publishes their games, but they're not an internal development team. I think that's how they work.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

244. Posted:

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

mamp

245. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

246. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

Possibly, but still, a MH4 puzzle! I'm happy. :)
It does mean that other game franchises that are Nintendo exclusives, but are made by a 3rd party could show up as puzzles too.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

247. Posted:

New Kirby Triple Deluxe puzzle!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

248. Posted:

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

249. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Uh, what? We all know that. Who are you saying that to?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

AuthorMessage

AJWolfTill

250. Posted:

I'm getting really annoyed at the number of Kirby panels now... Every time there is a new Kirby or Mario game we get puzzle panels for it, yet we still haven't had puzzle pieces from WWHD, ALBW, Pikmin 3, NintendoLand and other major Nintendo Releases. It would be nice to get some second party puzzles for Layton and Wonderful 101. I'd even take a Sonic panel at this point.

AJWolfTill

Nintendo Network ID: NonaryGamer

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

251. Posted:

@AJWolfTill there is a small pikmin puzzle

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

dkxcalibur

252. Posted:

There's a Rusty's Real Deal Baseball puzzle. That was the last new puzzle we got. I think the most annoying thing with the puzzles is when you use your coins for new pieces and it gives you pieces that you already have.

dkxcalibur

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

253. Posted:

reggie stopped by today lol

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

254. Posted:

Finished the Kirby puzzle and its quite a long one.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94