Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,882

SkywardLink98

Jmaster wrote:

I say ignore him. He obviously won't listen to any but his own (flawed) logic.

Who?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Grumblevolcano

Splatom wrote:

Punch-Out remake. F-Zero GX remake.

DO IT NINTENDO

I want those for Wii U!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

19Robb92

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jazzer94

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Jmaster wrote:

I say ignore him. He obviously won't listen to any but his own (flawed) logic.

Who?

@SkywardLink98 I posted a long conversation I was having with someone who was struggling to comprehend that the New 3DS is a new model not a new system.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SkywardLink98

@Jazzer94 But it is a new system! (I'm joking)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Joeynator3000

Well it is kinda new...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

WebHead

I'm guess NA will get red/black and blue/black and at some point all black for colors.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

GrumpyGoomba

I will get on at some point. My only gripe with it is the c stick. Just doesn't look that comfortable. I like the smaller one because I like matte finishes better than glossy ones and it looks as if the xl is glossy this time around and plus awesome faceplates make the smaller one even more awesome. Also not sure how I like the stylus on the bottom.

Edited on by GrumpyGoomba

GrumpyGoomba

mystman12

I did a bit of editing to see what the New 3DS would look like with the purple buttons:
Untitled
Vs. this:
Untitled

I know the editing isn't perfect, but it I think it gives you a good idea of how it would look. I'm not actually sure which color I like better, tbh!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

mystman12 wrote:

I did a bit of editing to see what the New 3DS would look like with the purple buttons:
Untitled
Vs. this:
Untitled

I know the editing isn't perfect, but it I think it gives you a good idea of how it would look. I'm not actually sure which color I like better, tbh!

What is the significance of purple buttons exactly?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

VmprHntrD

The two shades of purple from the SNES controller.

My Personal Video Game / Accessory List
http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

mystman12

Yep! The colored buttons are based on what the SNES controller looked like in Japan and Europe:
Untitled
However, in America, the buttons were changed to look like this:
Untitled
So basically, some of us are wondering if the American New 3DS will change to purple buttons instead of keeping the colored ones.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I kind of like both. So if they did go with the purple buttons instead of the coloured buttons, I'd be happy.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Inkling

YES EUROPE GETS THE COLOURED ONES

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

GrumpyGoomba

When did they release that they are no coming out until 2015 world wide? A link to an article or something would be good, but from everything I have seen the just haven't said anything.

GrumpyGoomba

GrumpyGoomba

Yes I actually hope for colored though looks slightly better

GrumpyGoomba

EJtheK

With all this talk about SNES button colors, I got to thinking...

Is it way too wishful to wonder if they'll bring us SNES VC games on the 3DS? I was super bummed when I found out GBA games beyond the Ambassador titles weren't coming anytime soon. I'd love to have those. But, SNES on-the-go? That may be even better!

EJtheK

Socar

@SuperMalleo Its not silly. The problem is NoA can't make quick decisions because once Nintendo releases it, they have to think if this will work and make some choices that works for us and then release it or not. Like how they immediately cancelled the release of Super Mario Bros 2: The lost levels and remade Doki Doki Panic to Super Mario Bros 2. Or for some reason changed the color scheme of the SNES controller......what was wrong with that?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

Artwark wrote:

@SuperMalleo Its not silly. The problem is NoA can't make quick decisions because once Nintendo releases it, they have to think if this will work and make some choices that works for us and then release it or not. Like how they immediately cancelled the release of Super Mario Bros 2: The lost levels and remade Doki Doki Panic to Super Mario Bros 2. Or for some reason changed the color scheme of the SNES controller......what was wrong with that?

You do realize your examples are so out of date that they don't even apply here...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic