Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 5,926

Spoony_Tech

I sell ore. I find that some times I have over 300 of some type and get a nice payday from it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@MorphMarron
Sell ore. Carbalite ore, Fucium ore, Gossamite ore, Firestone, Dragonite... The rarer the ore the more you'll get. I usually check and see I have like 200 carnallite ores, so I'll sell off 100 and make a quick 150,000 zenny

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
It's like you keep taking the words out of my mouth lol

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

JaxonH wrote:

@MorphMarron
Sell ore. Carbalite ore, Fucium ore, Gossamite ore, Firestone, Dragonite... The rarer the ore the more you'll get. I usually check and see I have like 200 carnallite ores, so I'll sell off 100 and make a quick 150,000 zenny

You do realize I ninja'd you twice!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Might give online another try later tonight, if anyone is going to be around. Give Xenoblade a small break. (since I easily got killed by that spider boss, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JaxonH

@Sanya
You're G rank right? Ya, I'll be hunting this evening. Gonna try to get a group together to finish off all the non-key G1-3 quests and start farming monsters to unlock their Apex quests (must hunt 35 of a monster to unlock).

Vizard18

JaxonH wrote:

Vizard17 wrote:

I finally completed my regios X set! Which extra skill should I put, I did guard boost. I Wanted to put Focus skill since I'm a charge blade user but that would screw up constitution xD

Load Up would be a good one if you're charge blade. But it's hard to get without a solid talisman and +3 decorations. Same for Sharpness+1. But those would be the two I would go after. Also, Speed Sharpening goes well with the Edge Lore. And HG Earplugs are ALWAYS a good skill to have. Oh, and evade extender is a solid choice.
So ya, there's a few good suggestions right there.

The monster screams aren't really a problem for me most of the time, instead they actually help me since I guard point on it and then attack immediately after it with the Amplified attack (Ultra cancel). Evade extender could be decent too! Thanks!

After switchting from my Hero armor set to Regios X set there was soo much of a difference! I looove constitution skill, the dive-evade is just way too awesome! xD. And the defense isn't bad either. Edge Lord is just superb since it no longer makes me bounce off my attacks! (great against those annoying bouncing kirins!)

Edited on by Vizard18

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Jazzer94

Anyone want to help me farm G-rank daren mohran later?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

JaxonH wrote:

@Sanya
You're G rank right? Ya, I'll be hunting this evening. Gonna try to get a group together to finish off all the non-key G1-3 quests and start farming monsters to unlock their Apex quests (must hunt 35 of a monster to unlock).

Not yet, still got HR7 to deal with...plus I wanna finish the rest of 6's quests.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

The caravan quests are getting interesting, I haven't even touched the first of the dundorma missions, but I already have to hunt a Teostra for Harth. And a brute tigrex & dahren moran for the wygnate. All in the 6* quests.

I wonder what are the elder dragons for the island and cathar. (No spoilers!)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Iggly

Jazzer94 wrote:

There isn't any multiplayer quests that have G-Rank Dah'ren Mohran, although I heard he's in a future Episode Quest. (don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure if it's true)

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Iggly wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

There isn't any multiplayer quests that have G-Rank Dah'ren Mohran, although I heard he's in a future Episode Quest. (don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure if it's true)

Well that sucks, I guess kecha wacha then instead to upgrade my other weapon.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Hy8ogen

There isn't a G rank Silver Rathalos as well. Which is a bummer because I really wanted that Wyvern Blade "Bloom" and the G rank armor. Come on Capcom please give it to us soon.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

JaxonH

I thought I would post instructions for how to obtain wystones. I notice a lot of people aren't sure what they need to do and info can be hard to find through a search.

Unlocks Brace and Force Wystones at the Wyceum
Complete the key 9★ Caravan Quest "Forge Ahead"
***Wystones will automatically unlock

Unlocks Element and Drive Wystones at the Wyceum
Complete key 9★ Caravan Urgent Quest "Death Of A Thousand Cuts"
Complete key 10★ Caravan Urgent Quest "Kushala Kushowdown"
Complete G1★ Gathering Hall Quest "Advanced: Tiger-sharq"
Complete G2★ Gathering Hall Quest "Advanced: Spider Study"
***A villager request at the Wyporium will unlock- after completing villager request the Wystones will be available at Wyceum

Upgrades Wystones to Lv2; allows you to equip two Wystones; unlocks Garrison Bllsta Ammo and Dense Marcoal at the Wyceum
Complete key 9★ Caravan Urgent Quest "Death Of A Thousand Cuts"
Complete key 10★ Caravan Urgent Quest "Kushala Kushowdown"
Complete G2★ Gathering Hall Quest "Advanced: Escaped Convicts"
Complete G3★ Gathering Hall Quest "Advanced: Lab Partners"
***A villager request at the Wyporium will unlock- after completing villager request the Wystones will be available at Wyceum

I strongly encourage anyone who is now entering G rank to unlock their Wystones. Not only are they crucial against Apex Monsters, the first two are extremely beneficial against frenzied monsters in general.

EDIT: One thing I should have mentioned is that obtaining the first set of Wystones offline is a prerequisite to obtaining the others. You must unlock the Brace and Force Wystones first. And not only obtain the Wystones, but also complete the Urgent Quest with Apex Seregios and the final Urgent quest with Rusted Kushala Daora that immediately follows. If you obtain the first set of Wystones but have not yet cleared those two Urgent Quests, the villager requests to obtain the remaining Wystones will not appear, even if you have completed the requisite quests.

Edited on by JaxonH

FattyWhale_42

@JaxonH

That's really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post that.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Eel

Can I do the G1 mission before unlocking the first set of wystones?

I don't think I'll get to 9* missions there any soon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

Can I do the G1 mission before unlocking the first set of wystones?

I don't think I'll get to 9* missions there any soon.

I actually JUST edited the post to clarify.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.