Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,519

zezhyrule

The MHT online system was really kinda outdated, they could make a much better one on other consoles (PS3, Wii U) but I guess most people just compare it to other online wii games lol

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Joeynator3000

...I guess, I dunno...lol. Dunno what else to say. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mabbit

I'll wait until Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri G

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Arcanum

Well yeah, outdated though it may be, could it be possible? need to hear it from someone who knows about that kinda stuff. Maybe it can like you say @BellGoRiiing but I need like a small explanation as to why it can. It'll just assure me if it can or not. Know what I mean?

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

irken004

I just want that PC Monster Hunter game. If that comes here, consider my spare time gone FOREVER.

zionich

I like the way Unite did it only because half the game wasnt limited to online only. This is important to me because i need to pause alot, or put it in sleep mode.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Joeynator3000

Ok, for some reason...I can't sleep (took medicine for that, lol), keep thinking about MH for the 3DS. xD
Also dreaming about a MH creation tool of some sort, would be awesome to create my own monsters. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

Kid_Crono wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

I'll wait until Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri G

I lol'd.

I didn't

MH has had a history of making an expansion on a game and calling it 'G', and also a portable version, only one each per generation so far. While the 'portable/freedom' games usually take place in a different village and add a lot of new things, the 'G' expansions have in the past just added more monsters and sometimes some small features that stick through the series (farm in MHG, felyne companion in MHFU). It makes you wonder why we even need a Tri G since MHP3 fixed everything wrong with MHT anyway, the PSP game being more like the previous titles (the farm, way they handled quests etc.) while still keeping the same basic (updated) mechanics from Tri. So while in the past the original games became obsolete requiring an upgrade, as for now there's no need.

Edit: I wrote this waaay too early in the morning, sorry if it's completely unreadable n_n

Edited on by zezhyrule

Dynetheous

@zezhyrule i read all of that this morning and i was like "huh"? i ended up reading it 3 times and i was still clueless

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

zezhyrule

Yeah looking back at mah post I'm not really sure who I was even talking to... Or what point I was trying to get across... :ahem: anyway.

After using the Bow in both MHFU and w/ dual analogs in MHP3 HD, I see why they took the bow out of MHT. Its controls are perfectly suited to the 'claw' method of camera control found on the PSP games, but after trying it with the PS3 controller it shows.

Since you have to hold down both R to aim and Triangle to charge, it's impossible to move the right analog unless you rearrange your fingers on right hand. Which means I have to take my thumb off of the left analog to control aiming with d-pad. Got used to it after a while but it's different at first.

retired_account

^^ Sometimes I think Capcom could figure out a simpler control scheme for MH.

retired_account

JayArr

I have heard so much much about Monster Hunter and none of it is about US localization. So as a defense mechanism I have shutdown any emotion or excitement for Monster Hunter.

Until I hear an actual US release date I do not care about Monster Hunter whatsoever.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Aviator

JayArr wrote:

I have heard so much much about Monster Hunter and none of it is about US localization. So as a defense mechanism I have shutdown any emotion or excitement for Monster Hunter.

Until I hear an actual US release date I do not care about Monster Hunter whatsoever.

Monster Hunter US localization confirmed!

Unless it's an updated version of Tri, I don't want anything on Nintendo systems. I hope the rumor about Monster Hunter is that it is being localized to Australia.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chris720

Poor MHT is getting bashed. It's a good game, they're all good games actually, but the problem with Monster Hunter is once you've completed the main story and done everything online (best armors, best weapons etc.) it becomes stale very, very VERY quickly!

I can't even play MHT anymore it's so dam boring. Once you've killed every monster, they become pretty easy. Once you've been to every land, you know the map off by heart. And once you have the strongest weapons and armor, you're pretty much done with it. Like every other RPG out there, except for ones that can be updated with new monsters, areas, weapons, armors etc.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

JayArr

xDemon720x wrote:

It's fun whle it lasts but after a while it's just the same old stuff you played before.

Literally, just described every video game ever made.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

retired_account

Monster Hunter was just compared to CoD.

I think I just died a little inside.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

zezhyrule

JayArr wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

It's fun whle it lasts but after a while it's just the same old stuff you played before.

Literally, just described every video game ever made.

This ^ and also, MHT was actually really small and lacking in content for a MH game, you shouldn't make an opinion of the whole franchise on just that one game. To compare, MHT had like 30-something monsters? and the game released on the PSP in 2009 had 80+ monsters.
MHT is suxorz go buy a sony

Edit: And… wtf did your post have to do with MH3DS?

Edited on by zezhyrule

Chris720

@zez Front page clicking, sue me. please don't

@Pixelman I would never compare MH, or anything for that matter, to CoD. I don't even know what I was saying in that sentence...

MHT was pretty amazing, at least give it that. Only problem is it lacked content and it was over in a matter of months, depending on how quickly you could get through it. I've looked at other MH games and they seem about the same to me, except more monsters and stuff. But I've only played MHT so, yeah I can't really say.

On topic: An MH3D would be awesome and I'd love to see what they'd do with it, but I can see the Vita getting MH since Sony is the home for MH more-or-less... :/

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.