Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

Posts 481 to 500 of 515

romulux

Oddy wrote:

is it worth it to tranq if I've already snipped him?

if you want his tranq rifle it is. it's not so hard if you use the microphone, binoculars and thermal goggles to find him. then you just have to get at his back and headshot him. it's a lot easier if it starts raining, since he'll usually fall asleep.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Odnetnin

Sorry for that autocorrect. Thanks, I had heard about the tranq rifle, but I wasn't sure if you had to only drain his stamina and not shoot him at all like some walkthroughs and stuff said, which would be impossible. He fell asleep and two tranq darts did him in. At least I gave him a somewhat noble death.

Also, not looking forward to getting captured in Groznyj Grad (I'm right at the part where you have to sneak in the east wing and pose at the colonel).

Anyway phenomenal game, already climbing up my favorites list.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

Sorry for the double post...

Wow, Volgin is officially the most pure evil character I have ever seen in a video game. I hope what I just saw was the SPOILER torture scene, the part with Boss, Sokolov, and Revolver Ocelot. /SPOILER I see why this game was rated M. Naked Snake is probably one of my favorite video game heroes now, so there's the upside.

EDIT: Or is it the SPOILER thus far blacked out part I just got to, but quickly exited because I have don't have time to finish it now and I don't want to experience it more than once? /SPOILER

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews

romulux

Oddy wrote:

SPOILER
I'm at the part where EVA is following you and I'm heading toward the Boss fight. Punny.
/SPOILER

i got so many alerts because she wouldn't move and follow me even after calling to her and feeding her all my stuff. she usurped natalya as the most annoying sidekick ever within that five minute span.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

K964

Oddy wrote:

How do you call to her, btw?

Press X. I find it easier to tranquilize her and drag her to the area's exit though.

SPOILER
Just beat the game without any alert phases. I shall soon proceed with humiliating guards using stealth camouflage.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Odnetnin

K964 wrote:

Oddy wrote:

How do you call to her, btw?

Press X. I find it easier to tranquilize her and drag her to the area's exit though.

Brilliant idea. Wish I would've thought of this.

Anywho, beat on Saturday, it's one of the best games of all time and all that jazz.

Six word TV reviews

Yrreiht
Not really a spoiler but this is the music played at the credit
Artist: Starsailor
Song: Way to Fall

Edited on by Yrreiht

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

6ch6ris6

i finally have time to play this game !!!

damn that introduction is pretty long^^
will play again later. the sun is shining outside and i just HAVE to go outside now^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

okay this game is awesome.
the 3D is the best yet on the 3DS. it looks like this game was made for 3D. though there is some minor ghosting in a few areas but that's more a problem with the technology i guess.
gameplay is genius just like in all other MGS games. such a cool feeling to sneak inside an enemy base without being seen. i love it!

if you've never played MGS 3 you have to buy this version !!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Whopper744

Been trying to decide if I should get this or Resident Evil for the 3DS. I have never played either series much really.
I think I am about to go with this game though...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

oo...may have just changed my mind on this. I hate to say that though...I found these game as part of the HD collection and I have a 360....I really wanted this on the 3DS, but that may be smarter...hm. Darn.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

6ch6ris6

yeah hd-collection would be smarter then.
get it !

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Whopper744

6ch6ris6 wrote:

get it !

Well I know what I'm doing on my lunch break.
Sorry Kid Icarus Uprising...still so new even though I've beat it....I will try not to ignore you!!
This would be my first real Metal Gear game, so what better way to start it out!

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

get it !

Sorry Kid Icarus Uprising...still so new even though I've beat it....I will try not to ignore you!!
This would be my first real Metal Gear game, so what better way to start it out!

I wouldn't totally dismiss the 3d version. Pick it up when it his the bargin bin. Its still worth it for the 3d alone.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

get it !

I wouldn't totally dismiss the 3d version. Pick it up when it his the bargin bin. Its still worth it for the 3d alone.

Yeah, I hate being to indecisive. I still sort of want to get it on a Nintendo console, but it seems like a better deal for the full HD collection. What else does the 3DS one have that the original doesn't?? I hear it has Yoshi in it or something (which is my favorite character) but anything else?

6ch6ris6

you can take photos and make your own camouflage. i have some incredible good ones^^ get 100% camouflage^^
the yoshis arent new. you can shoot 64 hidden yoshis in the game and get new special items for that, but it is not new. the other versions got frogs instead of yoshis.
you can walk while crouching. cant imagine beating the game without that lol^^
the 3D is amazing. and the graphics are awesome. really impressive. the HD version doesnt look better except for some textures.

the 3DS version misses the VR-missions. i dont know if the HD collection has them. are there VR.missions in MGS3? i dont really know to be honest

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.