Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

Posts 241 to 260 of 515

Funky_Gamer

The Demo is pretty awesome. I've played through it at least 3 times. I really hope I can get my hands on this soon.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

romulux

zezhyrule wrote:

Except he doesn't lose his eye til near the end

does that happen in this game? i don't remember anything about it. either way, i don't care if snake only has one eye. i have two. 3D me, dammit.

and tech, the 2D switch only happens when you aim in first person. you can select it on the touchscreen while aiming. third person is still in 3D, but it's way harder to aim that way.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Also, it amuses me that a supposedly butchered port still has better 3D than Mario Kart 7.

more depth doesn't mean better. mariokart (and starfox) don't have much depth because you're moving at high speeds and need to change your focus on a lot of different objects really fast. too much depth would be distracting in games like that.

the demo looks just like that IGN video of the e3 build posted above, but it's apparently not. this guy played both demos and says the new one is actually a huge improvement, which makes you wonder how bad that e3 one must have sucked: http://www.1up.com/previews/metal-gear-solid-snake-eater-3d-h...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Odnetnin

Funky_Gamer wrote:

The Demo is pretty awesome. I've played through it at least 3 times. I really hope I can get my hands on this soon.

Sorry for the unrelated post, but can you get on Gmail chat?

EDIT: Also, further proof it's representative of the final game: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172187
Untitled

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

ShadowChaos

i just learn that i can swicth my weapons to a sniper rifle

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

zezhyrule

romulux wrote:

does that happen in this game? i don't remember anything about it. either way, i don't care if snake only has one eye. i have two. 3D me, dammit.

SPOILERZ DONT READ

yeah during the torture sequence, The Boss gouges his eye out by order of Volgin
lalalaactuallyitwasthemuzzleflashfromstupidocelotandhisgunjugglingfaillalala

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

komicturtle

LMAO Someone actually thought MGS3D is by Capcom.

Fail.

komicturtle

komicturtle

KingBroly wrote:
"Welp, I'm definitely not buying it now. Too bad you hate money, Capcom."

From the link rom provided.

komicturtle

zezhyrule

SPOILERZ

The torture sequence is worth an M rating. Volgin is harsh

Also there's quite a bit of language, and lots of EVA. Lots and lots of EVA. Too much EVA u__u

Edited on by zezhyrule

komicturtle

Acid.. and Acid 2.. Oh, and MGS Gameboy..

Actually, I don't know.. ._.

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

NES Metal Gear > Metal Gear Solid anything!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Noire

I want them to make Metal Gear Solid 3: Let's Destroy the Shaoghod Edition.

Untitled

TIME TO GO RESCUE SOKOLOV BEEP BEEP OH WHAT NOW

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Vincent294

I loved the demo. And yes, it has CPP support, which as usual, works amazing.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

zezhyrule

I agree with the person (now two posts) above me, I would love the way they'd portray Ocelot~

Untitled

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I just love that for some reason xD

Edited on by zezhyrule

KarrotMan

Yeah... like what others said, this demo is a bit disappointing. And since this is the representation of what would be in the final game, I have to hold off indefinitely. But that said, I enjoyed what I played and the 3D was great, but I feel that this is the few occasions where playing on the big screen is more preferable IMO. The screen is a tad too dark and it made it harder to see the surroundings of my character. I liked it, but Since I have the HD collection unopened in my backlog and I have other more important games on my list, I wouldn't double dip just for the 3D.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.