Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 121 to 140 of 3,464

Shadowflash

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

I'm with everyone who wants certain characters in MK7 but I don't want a huge roster like in MKW. More on the lines of DD where there were what? 16 to choose from? Make it 20 characters plus Mii's. No 32

I actually don't mind having a large roster to choose from, for two main reasons:
#1: It gives me more to unlock in the game
#2: It means as far as online play in concerned, there will be less chance that everyone will just be picking the same characters as each other.

Your eventually going to come across someone else using the same charatcer as you. And thats not really a concern more than a coincidence. And more to unlock? Well that's give or take.

Well, yeah... Of course you're going to come across a lot of people with the same character as you, but less chance that there will be four or five players with the same character.

There's always a best character, so everyone's going to be the same characters regardless e.g. Funky Kong and the Flame Runner on MKW.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

Twitter:

BenAV

Shadowflash wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

I'm with everyone who wants certain characters in MK7 but I don't want a huge roster like in MKW. More on the lines of DD where there were what? 16 to choose from? Make it 20 characters plus Mii's. No 32

I actually don't mind having a large roster to choose from, for two main reasons:
#1: It gives me more to unlock in the game
#2: It means as far as online play in concerned, there will be less chance that everyone will just be picking the same characters as each other.

Your eventually going to come across someone else using the same charatcer as you. And thats not really a concern more than a coincidence. And more to unlock? Well that's give or take.

Well, yeah... Of course you're going to come across a lot of people with the same character as you, but less chance that there will be four or five players with the same character.

There's always a best character, so everyone's going to be the same characters regardless e.g. Funky Kong and the Flame Runner on MKW.

Yeah.
Hopefully they can get a pretty good balance between characters and vehicles, etc.
But in the end I guess there's a good chance that there will be one superior combination.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

RoyalBlur

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Sgt_Ludby

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Hammer Bros please! With them they could introduce a new weapon: The Hammer Bros' hammers! lol

btw, I love your avatar!

PSN/NNID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

thesmorganator

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, Koopa, Dry bones, Petey Piranah, R.O.B. and King Boo .

My hopes

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.nodiatis.com/personalit...

pikku

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

pikku

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Also, may I just say that if Baby Daisy s included, I'm boycotting the Mario Kart series forever. seriously, she's the worst thing to come to Mario Kart since, well....Daisy

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

BenAV

Lord_pikky wrote:

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

Hope not... I don't want to drive as a fat, purple Luma.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

19Robb92

Lord_pikky wrote:

do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

Hahah, I'd love that. He's so big, cute and cuddly with his lame jokes x)
I definitely wouldn't mind having him in the game.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

komicturtle

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

komicturtle

pikku

Haha even though I thought he was annoying in SMG2 tbh, and no where as cool or hot as Rosalina, I wouldn't mind racing as him, lol.

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

RoyalBlur

I really wish that Lakitu would be a playable character in both Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Chrono_Cross

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and I'll shut up forever.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RYBlast

komicturtle92 wrote:

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

Nope, she's just Daisy when she was a baby.

Speaking of SMG2, I want the CHIMP! He's the best.

RYBlast

Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Kid_Crono wrote:

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and King Boo and I'll shut up forever.

Fixed

JustAnotherUser

Detective_TeeJay

King Boo was nice. I hope he returns.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RoyalBlur

Petey Pirahna might just make a comeback in Mario Kart 7. At lest, it would be nice to have him along with Birdo coming back as she was in MK Wii.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Matillion

Rose'll never make it.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

JustAnotherUser

I hope we have much more characters than in mario kart DS, I want around the same amount as the Wii or at least the gamecube.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

RoyalBlur

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Hammer Bros please! With them they could introduce a new weapon: The Hammer Bros' hammers! lol

btw, I love your avatar!

Thanks my friend. This avatar has really got me excited about Zelda's 25'th anniversary!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic