Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 121 to 140 of 3,385

thesmorganator

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, Koopa, Dry bones, Petey Piranah, R.O.B. and King Boo .

My hopes

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

pikku

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

pikku

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Also, may I just say that if Baby Daisy s included, I'm boycotting the Mario Kart series forever. seriously, she's the worst thing to come to Mario Kart since, well....Daisy

pikku

BenAV

Lord_pikky wrote:

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

Hope not... I don't want to drive as a fat, purple Luma.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

19Robb92

Lord_pikky wrote:

do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7?

Hahah, I'd love that. He's so big, cute and cuddly with his lame jokes x)
I definitely wouldn't mind having him in the game.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

komicturtle

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

komicturtle

pikku

Haha even though I thought he was annoying in SMG2 tbh, and no where as cool or hot as Rosalina, I wouldn't mind racing as him, lol.

pikku

RoyalBlur

I really wish that Lakitu would be a playable character in both Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Chrono_Cross

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and I'll shut up forever.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RYBlast

komicturtle92 wrote:

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

Nope, she's just Daisy when she was a baby.

Speaking of SMG2, I want the CHIMP! He's the best.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Kid_Crono wrote:

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and King Boo and I'll shut up forever.

Fixed

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

King Boo was nice. I hope he returns.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RoyalBlur

Petey Pirahna might just make a comeback in Mario Kart 7. At lest, it would be nice to have him along with Birdo coming back as she was in MK Wii.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Matillion

Rose'll never make it.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

JustAnotherUser

I hope we have much more characters than in mario kart DS, I want around the same amount as the Wii or at least the gamecube.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

RoyalBlur

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Hammer Bros please! With them they could introduce a new weapon: The Hammer Bros' hammers! lol

btw, I love your avatar!

Thanks my friend. This avatar has really got me excited about Zelda's 25'th anniversary!

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kyloctopus

As I said before, the 7 on Mario Kart 7 can be a reference to slot machines. The kart design screen looks quite similar to a slot. Coins are shown in the game, but Nintendo never said why. They could be used for some slot which could also use play coins. Similar to Super Smash Bros. Melee's trophy machine or Super Street Fighter 4's figure wheel.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

komicturtle

Who would like some Wario Ware characters? Mona, Jimmy T, 9 Volt, Orbulon and Dr. Crygor have a good chance of being in Mario Kart. King k Rool, Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong too from dkc and 64

komicturtle

TeeJay

komicturtle92 wrote:

Who would like some Wario Ware characters? Mona, Jimmy T, 9 Volt, Orbulon and Dr. Crygor have a good chance of being in Mario Kart. King k Rool, Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong too from dkc and 64

Why do they have a good chance exactly?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ploppins

Hmm... King K. Rool could be pretty crool! Er, I mean cool* hahah that was not funny at all... Sorry for that poor poor attempt at humor.

On a side note, I just realized that "K Rool" is a homonym for cruel! Makes total sense to me now hahah

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic