Showing 121 to 140 of 3,465

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

121. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

I'm with everyone who wants certain characters in MK7 but I don't want a huge roster like in MKW. More on the lines of DD where there were what? 16 to choose from? Make it 20 characters plus Mii's. No 32 :o

I actually don't mind having a large roster to choose from, for two main reasons:
#1: It gives me more to unlock in the game
#2: It means as far as online play in concerned, there will be less chance that everyone will just be picking the same characters as each other.

Your eventually going to come across someone else using the same charatcer as you. And thats not really a concern more than a coincidence. And more to unlock? Well that's give or take.

Well, yeah... Of course you're going to come across a lot of people with the same character as you, but less chance that there will be four or five players with the same character.

There's always a best character, so everyone's going to be the same characters regardless e.g. Funky Kong and the Flame Runner on MKW.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

BenAV

122. Posted:

Shadowflash wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

I'm with everyone who wants certain characters in MK7 but I don't want a huge roster like in MKW. More on the lines of DD where there were what? 16 to choose from? Make it 20 characters plus Mii's. No 32 :o

I actually don't mind having a large roster to choose from, for two main reasons:
#1: It gives me more to unlock in the game
#2: It means as far as online play in concerned, there will be less chance that everyone will just be picking the same characters as each other.

Your eventually going to come across someone else using the same charatcer as you. And thats not really a concern more than a coincidence. And more to unlock? Well that's give or take.

Well, yeah... Of course you're going to come across a lot of people with the same character as you, but less chance that there will be four or five players with the same character.

There's always a best character, so everyone's going to be the same characters regardless e.g. Funky Kong and the Flame Runner on MKW.

Yeah.
Hopefully they can get a pretty good balance between characters and vehicles, etc.
But in the end I guess there's a good chance that there will be one superior combination.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

123. Posted:

Actually I hope for Birdo, Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, King Boo and Baby Daisy.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

124. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Hammer Bros please! With them they could introduce a new weapon: The Hammer Bros' hammers! lol

btw, I love your avatar!

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

125. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Actually I hope for Baby Luigi, Hammer Bro, Koopa, Dry bones, Petey Piranah, R.O.B. and King Boo .

My hopes

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

pikku

126. Posted:

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7? ;)

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

pikku

127. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Also, may I just say that if Baby Daisy s included, I'm boycotting the Mario Kart series forever. seriously, she's the worst thing to come to Mario Kart since, well....Daisy :P

pikku

AuthorMessage

BenAV

128. Posted:

Lord_pikky wrote:

If you want more characters just for unlocking's sake, I say have more tracks to boost the replayablity factor instead.
Also, since Rosalina was included in Mario Kart Wii from Mario Galaxy, do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7? ;)

Hope not... I don't want to drive as a fat, purple Luma.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

129. Posted:

Lord_pikky wrote:

do you think there's a chance of seeing the fat purple Luma from SMG2 make an appearance in MK7? ;)

Hahah, I'd love that. He's so big, cute and cuddly with his lame jokes x)
I definitely wouldn't mind having him in the game.

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

130. Posted:

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

pikku

131. Posted:

Haha even though I thought he was annoying in SMG2 tbh, and no where as cool or hot as Rosalina, I wouldn't mind racing as him, lol.

pikku

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

132. Posted:

I really wish that Lakitu would be a playable character in both Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

133. Posted:

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and I'll shut up forever.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

134. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

The hate towards Baby Daisy.

It's sad.

She's just a baby!

But I do wonder- is it Luigi and Daisy's child?

Nope, she's just Daisy when she was a baby.

Speaking of SMG2, I want the CHIMP! He's the best.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

TwilightPoint

135. Posted:

Kid_Crono wrote:

Just bring back Petey Pirahna and King Boo and I'll shut up forever.

Fixed :D

TwilightPoint

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

136. Posted:

King Boo was nice. I hope he returns.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

137. Posted:

Petey Pirahna might just make a comeback in Mario Kart 7. At lest, it would be nice to have him along with Birdo coming back as she was in MK Wii.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Matillion

138. Posted:

Rose'll never make it.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

TwilightPoint

139. Posted:

I hope we have much more characters than in mario kart DS, I want around the same amount as the Wii or at least the gamecube.

Edited on by TwilightPoint

TwilightPoint

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

140. Posted:

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Hammer Bros please! With them they could introduce a new weapon: The Hammer Bros' hammers! lol

btw, I love your avatar!

Thanks my friend. This avatar has really got me excited about Zelda's 25'th anniversary!

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN