3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 141 to 160 of 3,464

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

141. Posted:

As I said before, the 7 on Mario Kart 7 can be a reference to slot machines. The kart design screen looks quite similar to a slot. Coins are shown in the game, but Nintendo never said why. They could be used for some slot which could also use play coins. Similar to Super Smash Bros. Melee's trophy machine or Super Street Fighter 4's figure wheel.

Edited on by Birthday_Boy

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

142. Posted:

Who would like some Wario Ware characters? Mona, Jimmy T, 9 Volt, Orbulon and Dr. Crygor have a good chance of being in Mario Kart. King k Rool, Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong too from dkc and 64

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

143. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Who would like some Wario Ware characters? Mona, Jimmy T, 9 Volt, Orbulon and Dr. Crygor have a good chance of being in Mario Kart. King k Rool, Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong too from dkc and 64

Why do they have a good chance exactly?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

144. Posted:

Hmm... King K. Rool could be pretty crool! Er, I mean cool* hahah that was not funny at all... Sorry for that poor poor attempt at humor.

On a side note, I just realized that "K Rool" is a homonym for cruel! Makes total sense to me now hahah

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Terave

145. Posted:

Prof. E Gadd looks nice, but I don't want such large roster as on a Wii again... just let me unlock more vehicles!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Matillion

146. Posted:

C'mon, large roosters are epic.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

147. Posted:

Matillion wrote:

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

Terave

148. Posted:

Matillion wrote:

No.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Matillion

149. Posted:

Untitled

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

150. Posted:

So what are the coins going to be used for?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

151. Posted:

According to this guy's gameplay impressions, coins will slightly speed up your car. In Super Mario Kart, possessing a coin would also prevent your car from spinning out if you collided with another player, so that could possibly see a return as well. I was reading the Super Mario Wiki page for the game and now I'm even more excited! It reminded me that StreetPass and SpotPass will be featured. I can't wait to see how!!

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

152. Posted:

Terave wrote:

Prof. E Gadd looks nice, but I don't want such large roster as on a Wii again... just let me unlock more vehicles!

Why not both?

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

153. Posted:

I want a track where you're in space (not Rainbow Road) and you travel from planet to planet via the big cannons like in Maple Treeway. Also, you should be able to go through a space station in which there's teleporters where there's 3 and different sections of the track you can go through depending on which teleporter you chose, each having their own unique gimmick.

Cool, right?

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

NintendoFanatic98

154. Posted:

I don't care about the characters, just as long as they let me race my Mii. Also, like the Blue Falcon kart in the Wii version, we need an Arwing.

3DS friend code: 1246-8895-8605
Consoles: NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii
Handhelds: GBC, GBASP, DSi, 3DS
Mii: I SUCK AT DESIGNING THEM. My current one looks like a blonde asian with blue eyes and a psychopathic smile. D:

AuthorMessage

NintendoFanatic98

155. Posted:

I don't care about the characters, just as long as they let me race my Mii. Also, like the Blue Falcon kart in the Wii version, we need an Arwing.

3DS friend code: 1246-8895-8605
Consoles: NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii
Handhelds: GBC, GBASP, DSi, 3DS
Mii: I SUCK AT DESIGNING THEM. My current one looks like a blonde asian with blue eyes and a psychopathic smile. D:

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

156. Posted:

SuperLink wrote:

I want a track where you're in space (not Rainbow Road) and you travel from planet to planet via the big cannons like in Maple Treeway. Also, you should be able to go through a space station in which there's teleporters where there's 3 and different sections of the track you can go through depending on which teleporter you chose, each having their own unique gimmick.

Cool, right?

Sounds cool to me! They could also make it Super Mario Galaxy themed and rather than having cannons that shot you from planet to planet, there could just be ramps that launch you into a gravitational field that pulls you to the next planet. So many possibilities!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

157. Posted:

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

SuperLink wrote:

Cool, right?

Sounds cool to me! They could also make it Super Mario Galaxy themed and rather than having cannons that shot you from planet to planet, there could just be ramps that launch you into a gravitational field that pulls you to the next planet. So many possibilities!

Man, you guys are seriously innovative thinkers and I'm totally liking these ideas!

I would to see it were if you drove through a Tanooki Leaf you'd don the Tanooki Suit and your car would have the raccoon tail and turn brown!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

pikku

158. Posted:

Um, no thanks. The space level sounds stupid to me. When I'm playing a racing game, i want to spend the majority of my time to be spent actually playing, not watching some crappy animation of my kart flying through space thanks.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

159. Posted:

Lord_pikky wrote:

Um, no thanks. The space level sounds stupid to me. When I'm playing a racing game, i want to spend the majority of my time to be spent actually playing, not watching some crappy animation of my kart flying through space thanks.

I agree with pik on this one.

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

160. Posted:

Well what about Rainbow Road.
And I think I would like that. Pac Man World Tour made a good Galaga stage.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus