3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 3,381 to 3,400 of 3,465

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,381. Posted:

My best combination that I always use is Yoshi with the Zucchini, Wood Wheels, and Golden Glider. Really the only threats to me are long straight tracks with speedsters like Metal Mario. But if it's a course with lots of sharp turns, like Neo Bowser City, then I've got a huge advantage.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

3,382. Posted:

@Arcticbird

Mind if I add you to my 3ds friend list? Maybe we can play some MK7 sometime in the near future so I can show you some strategies in game. Like maybe I can drive a little slower so you can keep up and watch what I do throughout a course, then try and imitate what I'm doing to keep up, if you can't I'll slow down a bit...wait...then we can keep trying until you get it right.

What region do you live at? What's your time zone? My is Central Time zone(Texas, United States)

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

3,383. Posted:

This may have already been mentioned in this thread or somewhere else but my question is.

I own Mario Kart 7 retail if i download it the eshop version will I have to re do everything I have unlocked?

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

willobee

3,384. Posted:

You will, until spring when a file transfer tool will be made available by Ninty.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,385. Posted:

Well, in the four days that I've been playing a lot of MK7, I've gotten a lot better. However I finally realized why I was always way behind on most of the races that I'd do on Worldwide race mode. Most of the people that I was always (and still am) playing against were Japanese! And their all INSANELY good! I'm talking like "Darksim battle" on Perfect Dark style! Yes, their that freaking hard! And I was challenging these crazy Japanese when I first starting playing MK7. When I should have just stuck to some good practice on Single player. I did return to single player later on. Then when I returned, moments later, I was already getting better.

So now I'd say that I'm a good average player. But every now and then, I just might surprise you and beat you. Jeremy, that's a kind offer. My time zone is Eastern standard time, so one hour ahead of you. Let's play indeed! I will add you.

I don't really care about differences in wheels chosen or cart. I just went with what I like and I'm sticking to that. Afterall, you can't change wheels between races so that's an indicator right there that it's not priority. I use Daisy now, with the yellow pipe kart, regular wheels and the beast glider. If you see me coming your way, you better watch out! :D

Oh and it took my forever to figure out the right way to use that start up booster, but now I finally got it right. And since I'm a nice guy, I will reveal it here right now for any who do not know it still..

Wait until Lakui (can't spell his name right) is "about" to touch number 3 (red light) and beat him by a half second in pushing down A (the gas) and holding A down until he is about to hit number 2 and beat him again (ahead by a half second) by hitting down A and holding it down (to build up your gas power) and then again on 1 (the last red light) and then after releasing A again (after that last red light on 1) hit the gas just before the green light appears and you'll be off!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,386. Posted:

What's your friend code Jeremyx7??

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

3,387. Posted:

@Arcticbird Thats too hard. You simply press A right after the 2 stops spinning. Or right after the 2nd red light glows red.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

3,388. Posted:

Arcticbird wrote:

What's your friend code Jeremyx7??

My 3DS FC - 4554 - 0287 - 3926. I just added ya myself.

I'm off today up until sometime in the late afternoon so I'll be available for the most part. If you ever see me online playing a 3ds game feel free to join in whenever. Also, Japan players are INDEED ridiculously good! lol, but I can beat them now, use to get so frustrated when playing against them when I first got MK7...

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

3,389. Posted:

I have just recently started playing MK7 again.
Hooray for replay value!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

3,390. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Arcticbird Thats too hard. You simply press A right after the 2 stops spinning. Or right after the 2nd red light glows red.

i like your version better xD

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,391. Posted:

You're added Jeremyx7. Thanks for adding me. Now who wants to play some MK7??

Hey I just raced someone on your banana group Cosmic :) 1 win for me, one for him. Simple but fun concept.

AuthorMessage

KromCompany

3,392. Posted:

I need my 3ds back from repair, to dominate the racing crowd!

3ds FC: 2921-9956-8417Username: Darien
Skype me to video and voice chat games: KromCompany

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9956-8417 | Nintendo Network ID: KromCo

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,393. Posted:

Anyone about to play MK7 right now? Why not join me at the Banana Bonanza Community?

Add it if you don't got this one yet : 47-9747-9639-5881

Banana's only! Lots of fun!

Edited on by Arcticbird

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,394. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hooray for replay value!

Same here!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

3,395. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hooray for replay value!

Same here!

Absolutely.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,396. Posted:

I don't like it when a player commits to a race with you (like in a community race, 1on1) and then half way throw the race, they bail out on you. Now that's just rude! Who agree's on this? If you agree to start a race, you must be willing to finish it.

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

3,397. Posted:

Arcticbird wrote:

I don't like it when a player commits to a race with you (like in a community race, 1on1) and then half way throw the race, they bail out on you. Now that's just rude! Who agree's on this? If you agree to start a race, you must be willing to finish it.

Completely agree, I also hate it when people bail out when losing the first race in community tournaments especially when they still have the potential to come back! Why not just finish the tourney win or lose to see how you stack up?

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

3,398. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Arcticbird wrote:

Completely agree, I also hate it when people bail out when losing the first race in community tournaments especially when they still have the potential to come back! Why not just finish the tourney win or lose to see how you stack up?

Agreed. If they do that, they are losers or trolls. :p

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

CM30

3,399. Posted:

Yeah, people who disconnect to avoid losing in Mario Kart suck. At least it's not as big a problem as it was in the Mario Kart DS days.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

3,400. Posted:

Hopefully i can do some racing on the Banana Bonanza community after my exam studies.

Curse the exams! :P

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL