Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,215

LzWinky

SarcasticWisdom wrote:

SPOILER YOU PLAY AS LUIGI

WHAT? This game is ruined now

Guess I'll just buy a Vita now...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CM30

DestinyMan wrote:

Here are the mansions and their names.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Are these images official or fan made (the text and silhouettes in one, not the silhouettes themselves)? Can't find them on Mario Wiki or the official sites, but they look cool regardless.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

luisesteban

King's Hideout??? is sounds obvios that refers to king boo, what makes you think that is quite possible that it would happend something else after this.

luisesteban

CM30

So, has anyone seen all the new videos? Like this one?

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/luigi-meets-the-t...

(video by Game Explain)

Their channel has quite a few others:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameXplain/videos?view=0

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

Twitter:

Undead_terror

If you don't want to spoil anything then don't watch.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Peach64

9/10 in UK magazine Games TM! Shaping up to be the best 3DS game so far!

Peach64

Spoony_Tech

Peach64 wrote:

9/10 in UK magazine Games TM! Shaping up to be the best 3DS game so far!

That's really a great score but Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus are the best so far and I dont see this knocking them off just yet!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CM30

Fiv3Score wrote:

Can't wait to play! painted this on my 3ds while I wait
Untitled
876882-NduTKxfJqafzuYYs by Fiv3Score

That's a very nice piece of fan art. Congrats on drawing it, it almost looks official!

I can't wait to play this game either. Just a few more weeks...

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Fiv3Score wrote:

Can't wait to play! painted this on my 3ds while I wait
Untitled
876882-NduTKxfJqafzuYYs by Fiv3Score

Nice work man!
Well it's 10 days left and I saw the commerical on tv for the first time! (don't watch a whole lot of tv)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

I always get so excited when I see Nintendo commercials on TV. Since its like, I know the games are coming out, but I want more people to know they exist.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

So much excitement!

10 Days left

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Popcorn

very excited for this game. but im not really sure if i like the idea of multiple mansions. the original is my favorite game of all time and i have beat it roughly 100+ times. i love how the ghosts had so much character and how it was like an entire family was kind of living in this big mansion but as i look at this it seems like they scrapped that idea and the boss ghosts are just simple ghosts with a hat or something without any storyline or anything. it looks like they changed the mansions music theme also which really disapoints me and made the game even more "family friendly" than the original. like you know i doubt i will be seeing a possesed girl sleeping on the ceiling . and i think even the original was pretty family friendly since they were suppose to have a boss in the safari room that was a generic australian hunter that said he would cut off luigis head and mount it on his wall as a trophy but the apparently took it out because it was deemed too scary

however: i think it may exceed how much i loved the original because of improved controls and online multiplayer and its longer

so what do you guys think? its the game i want the most this year but i want your guys opinion on what i said, hard to find hardcore luigis mansion fans like me

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Geonjaha

Popcorn wrote:

very excited for this game. but im not really sure if i like the idea of multiple mansions. the original is my favorite game of all time and i have beat it roughly 100+ times. i love how the ghosts had so much character and how it was like an entire family was kind of living in this big mansion but as i look at this it seems like they scrapped that idea and the boss ghosts are just simple ghosts with a hat or something without any storyline or anything. it looks like they changed the mansions music theme also which really disapoints me and made the game even more "family friendly" than the original. like you know i doubt i will be seeing a possesed girl sleeping on the ceiling . and i think even the original was pretty family friendly since they were suppose to have a boss in the safari room that was a generic australian hunter that said he would cut off luigis head and mount it on his wall as a trophy but the apparently took it out because it was deemed too scary

however: i think it may exceed how much i loved the original because of improved controls and online multiplayer and its longer

so what do you guys think? its the game i want the most this year but i want your guys opinion on what i said, hard to find hardcore luigis mansion fans like me

You can pretty much bet on the fact that it wont end up being as good as the original.
I feel that multiple mansions will open the game up, but I suppose it could just as easily mean much less effort is put into each.
I'm pretty excited for it - and a good reason to pick up my 3DS again. Lets just hope it's not another Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Popcorn

@Geonjaha

i hope i could say it will be better than the original and i completely agree with what you said. even though luigis mansion is only a 4 hour game(if you know what your doing) it seems extremely well crafted and entertaining

and yes god no sticker star was the biggest disapointment for a game ever since pokemon rumble blast
and idk why but im surprised ppl hate the game as much as i do when most paper mario fans hate super paper mario which i completely love. i mean i like 64 alot and ttyd is good but i found super paper mario the best and idk why when so many hate it

Edited on by Popcorn

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

PuzzleMaster7

Only nine more days left! Wow, time sure does fly by!

Also, Nintendo of Europe had announced yesterday, "that the European retail package of Luigi’s Mansion 2 will have an exclusive glow-in-the-dark cover while stocks last."

Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.