3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

xBASSxMONSTAx

DestinyMan wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

^I just bought this in anticipation for the game.

Neat! Could you care to show us the other side?

Untitled

I bought otf ebay. It should arrive soon.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Whopper744

I wonder if the game will be set up similar to the first game, where you got either a bronze, silver, or a gold frame on pics of ghost depending on how good you did. I'd be pretty cool with that, as long as you could go back through (like in the second playthrough or something) and work on getting them all Gold.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

Did I mention I'm really liking the artwork for this game for some reason?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

KingDunsparce

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

^I just bought this in anticipation for the game.

Neat! Could you care to show us the other side?

Untitled

I bought otf ebay. It should arrive soon.

Wow, that's neat. Expensive Shipping though :/
@Joshers so am I, it feels so fresh and new

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

LordessMeep

^ I believe it's been specially printed out on to the mug.. you know, like those people that do T-shirt prints? I don't think it's official merchandise.

@xBASSxMONSTAx - Nice! It's makes me want to get one, but I have too many mugs lying around the house any way. D:

EDIT: Gotta add something - the reviewers have their copies of the game, including the ones on NL! It's 6,000+ blocks (according to Josh from TheBitBlock), GameXplain have footage that Luigi hums the tune and still says some phrases.

Scarescraper Rush Mode:

Luigi Humming:

I AM HYPED.

Edited on by LordessMeep

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

Peach64

This just got given an 8 in the latest Edge magazine. For those that don't know, Edge use the entire scale, so a 5 means average, and 8 is really, really good. It's the same score they gave to the original Gamecube game, and Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Mario 3D Land got the same. I'm so excited now, as this pretty much confirms it's not going to be another Paper Mario style let down.

Peach64

Spoony_Tech

Umm Sticker Star was a good game. To bad many didn't play it just because of what they heard!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Peach64

It was good, but personally it was a disappointment compared to the first two games. That's kind of my point though, it sounds like Dark Moon won't just be good, but great!

Peach64

Spoony_Tech

An 8 is definitely a good score but not great imo. However if they gave kid Icarus an 8 as well maybe its not all that bad. I think Icarus is a 10 imo. Sounds like they grade a bit low on the average scale for 3ds games. Still an 8 is a good score.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Peach64

Edge use the full scale properly where a 5 is average. An 8 in Edge is a great score. Not many games get that. That's the way it should be.

Peach64

Happy_Mask

DestinyMan wrote:

I fully expect this game is become a classic just like Kid Icarus Uprising, and it's probably going to be a bigger experience than I realize.

I have no doubt in my mind this'll make my top 10, but I think it's a bit too niché an audience to consider it a classic. I'd love to be wrong though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

CM30 wrote:

Didn't they also give the original game an 8/10 as well?

That's what Peach64 said above. I want to know what was said about the controls really and that's it. The rest looks great and have no doubt ill love it!

MERG said:

Fiv3Score

Haha I love the multiplayer demo video.
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
I'll be getting this game within the first week, I never got a chance to try the first one on the game cube. Plus there's a special promotion for the 3ds xl if I buy this

Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639
My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=104579
Mario Kart 7
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-ordered)

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639

xBASSxMONSTAx

So who's getting a review copy of this on here apart from me.

xBASSxMONSTAx

SarcasticWisdom

SPOILER YOU PLAY AS LUIGI

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

kkslider5552000

SarcasticWisdom wrote:

SPOILER YOU PLAY AS LUIGI

the epitome of wit ladies and gentlemen

wtf, this isn't even a spoiler thread where this would have context

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.