Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,295

Emaan

I loved the little sayings and how each Boo had a creative name. I wonder if it will be 50 again?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Ketchupcat

@DestinyMan I like how the new theme still feels like Luigi's Mansion, but also a little like Plants VS Zombies, and I loved both of those games!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

LordessMeep

DestinyMan wrote:

When looking at the Boo in the top-left corner, it looks like we're going to be collecting Boos again. It looks like the Boo will even say a silly statement or pun when discovered just like in the first game. "Wanna play GameBoo Advance?"

I would love it if they had those puns. If there are 250 Boos to collect, even better.

(username - lordesmeep)

Joeynator3000

LordessMeep wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

When looking at the Boo in the top-left corner, it looks like we're going to be collecting Boos again. It looks like the Boo will even say a silly statement or pun when discovered just like in the first game. "Wanna play GameBoo Advance?"

I would love it if they had those puns. If there are 250 Boos to collect, even better.

Just don't bring back Boolossous. That guy was a pain. xD

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Barbiegurl777

@Erica_Hartmann

Who? Sorry... Been playing alot of Animal Crossing - Gamecube game on my old wii alot at night. Still gotta get to playing Luigi's Mansion - Gamecube game lol got to 2nd level & stopped because my dad wanted to play the game with me lol. Been crazy. Is Boolossous is he like a boss ghost in luigi's Mansion? Or just one of the smaller ghost's?

Just curious.

Thank you in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Joeynator3000

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Erica_Hartmann

Who? Sorry... Been playing alot of Animal Crossing - Gamecube game on my old wii alot at night. Still gotta get to playing Luigi's Mansion - Gamecube game lol got to 2nd level & stopped because my dad wanted to play the game with me lol. Been crazy. Is Boolossous is he like a boss ghost in luigi's Mansion? Or just one of the smaller ghost's?

Just curious.

Thank you in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

3rd boss, I think he's made up of 25 Boos. All I can say is that he's just a major pain to fight.

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

So, did anyone see the video one the official site for the story? It reminds me A LOT Sticker Star in a way. Here — look at these 2 pics.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Untitled
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Untitled

See the similarities? There appears to be 6 pieces — that probably means 6 mansions, and maybe another mansion or place to go for a final boss, that makes 7 worlds/mansions.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Some important thingymabob falling apart into many pieces and being separated is a cliché for video games, but its not one unique to Nintendo games if that's what you're thinking.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

Emaan

Untitled

Could it be? We're finally in the release month for this game!

Only 23 days to go~

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

NintyFan

CM30 wrote:

P.S. How long before you think we'll start seeing full walkthroughs and final boss footage?

Probably within the first week of release. I hope the King Boo battle is epic in this game, with the Mecha-Bowser being the standard last time.

jerry123

YHey! Iknow this has nothing to do with luigi but anyone here have black or white 2? And wanna exchange friend codes? I wanna trade and I have really good pokemon!

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

jerry123 wrote:

YHey! Iknow this has nothing to do with luigi but anyone here have black or white 2? And wanna exchange friend codes? I wanna trade and I have really good pokemon!

You really need to look around the forum more before posting in random threads. There's already a thread for 5th Generation online multiplayer.
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_5th_...

Edited on by Joeynator3000

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic