Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,215

Happy_Mask

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Only nine more days left! Wow, time sure does fly by!

Also, Nintendo of Europe had announced yesterday, "that the European retail package of Luigi’s Mansion 2 will have an exclusive glow-in-the-dark cover while stocks last."

Untitled

I'm so jelly... ;_______________;

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

undead_terror wrote:

Well hopefully this thursday when the eshop updates, a demo will be out.
8 days left.

I think a demo is a good idea but we haven't heard of one yet surprisingly. Fire Emblem needed one for sure to draw people in as I know quite a few people that just loved it from the demo. I'm thinking Nintendo thinks this game won't need a demo to appeal to the masses. I say how can it hurt as those one or two that are on the fence might never experience it because they don't want to spend the money to give it a try!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retomplay

this topic should be called: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, that's a great way for making it international. I live in europe, and it's luigi's mansion 2. And if people stay with their own, you would miss things because titles are seperated. people should just make everything luigi's mansion 2: Dark moon. not luigi's mansion 2 or luigi's mansion: dark moon...../.......

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

TheLilK98

MYVGW wrote:

this topic should be called: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, that's a great way for making it international. I live in europe, and it's luigi's mansion 2. And if people stay with their own, you would miss things because titles are seperated. people should just make everything luigi's mansion 2: Dark moon. not luigi's mansion 2 or luigi's mansion: dark moon...../.......

There are only two Luigi's Mansion games in existence, and why would the GameCube game have a topic in the 3DS forum? It's not hard to figure out.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

The whole sub-title thing would only serve as an issue when the game becomes retro and there are multiple entries in the franchise. It takes some research to find out what order a certain game is in a long running video game series off the top of your head. Luigi's Mansion doesn't have that problem at the moment because their are only two LM games in existence. @MYVGW

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

It isn't like Nintendo cares too much about the continuity of Luigi's Mansion games (or ever will for that matter).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SammytheSaiyan

Hello, everybody! It's-a-me, Mario! Aren't you excited to play as my little brother Luigi in his own adventure?

Recently I've been playing Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Also replaying Rayman Legends and trying to get better at Smash Ultimate

LordessMeep

Tech101 wrote:

Fire Emblem needed one for sure to draw people in as I know quite a few people that just loved it from the demo.

I am one of those people. I went into the the game completely blind and bought it at midnight on the 4th. Loved it so much, I've easily put in over a hundred hours into it so far.

On topic - a week left. I am so excited.

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

Undead_terror

Super_Mario wrote:

Hello, everybody! It's-a-me, Mario! Aren't you excited to play as my little brother Luigi in his own adventure?

Now if you were the real deal, then I would be excited.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SammytheSaiyan

undead_terror wrote:

Super_Mario wrote:

Now if you were the real deal, then I would be excited.

But-a it's about Luigi, not-a me! It's the Year of-a Luigi, let's-a celebrate!

Recently I've been playing Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Also replaying Rayman Legends and trying to get better at Smash Ultimate

e-love

7 DAYS

Untitled

/excitement

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

7 DAYS

Untitled

/excitement

I could scream with joy!
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Popcorn

undead_terror wrote:

Hopefully there will be more mansions later as dlc.

oh yes. that would be epic if they gave some dlc for the game

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Zeldalover

Will be getting this game as soon as it gets released in my country.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

Arianabtd

Popcorn wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Hopefully there will be more mansions later as dlc.

oh yes. that would be epic if they gave some dlc for the game

I would definitely buy DLC mansions for this game.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Shizi_Ru

Add me for this Game!

Shizi_Ru

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.