Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,215

LordessMeep

The 'through-the-window' cut scenes sound pretty promising too. Watching the mansion ghost's antics should be amusing.

Emaan wrote:

On another note, 3 weeks to go for North America!

Aw, yeah.

EDIT: Forgot to ask - is this where you read about that @CM30? The preview makes the game sound pretty awesome. Also, it looks like the CPP isn't required for it. ^o^

Edited on by LordessMeep

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

CM30

Yeah, that was the preview I read this information in. The article makes it sound like all the random gags and humour of the original will be present in Dark Moon, and that no one should worry about any of that.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I just found out I have jury duty that day. Guess I won't be getting much play time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Tech
That's no biggie. Just bring your 3DS to jury duty with you. . Who knows, you might get a street pass hit.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Osui

Don't know if anyone know pre-order Luigi's Mansion Dark @ newegg $29.99 + free ship w/ promo code EMCYTZT3040, ends 3/5

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190261&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

@Tech
That's no biggie. Just bring your 3DS to jury duty with you. . Who knows, you might get a street pass hit.

I wish I could but the summons said no cell phones electronic equipment or anything that may have metal in it as it might get confiscated.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LordessMeep

^ I believe it's been specially printed out on to the mug.. you know, like those people that do T-shirt prints? I don't think it's official merchandise.

@xBASSxMONSTAx - Nice! It's makes me want to get one, but I have too many mugs lying around the house any way. D:

Gotta add something - the reviewers have their copies of the game, including the ones on NL! It's 6,000+ blocks (according to Josh from TheBitBlock), GameXplain have footage that Luigi hums the tune and still says some phrases.

Scarescraper Rush Mode:

Luigi Humming:

I AM HYPED.

Edited on by LordessMeep

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

xBASSxMONSTAx

Untitled

^I just bought this in anticipation for the game.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Marakuto

Went to GAME today and preordered the game. I'll end up collecting the game on April the 11th because I would've returned to the UK with my family from holiday on the previous day. I can't wait! (Btw I got the boo stressball when I preordered the game from store.)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

TheKingOfTown

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

Woah.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Retomplay

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

I wonder if you break that, it will scatter in 7 pieces
rimshot plays

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Time to reminisce~

Ah, how different this masterpiece could have been.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

That's so cool! How did you get that

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Emaan wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Untitled

That's so cool! How did you get that

Found the cup here :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUIGIS-MANSION-Dark-Moon-Coffee-Mug-S...

not a bad price but I'm not paying that for shipping.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.