Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,215

Whopper744

wow, what a quick match last night! @OldMan-Tech and the other two guys made me look like a noob (even in his "old age" haha).
MIght be like many games were I can do well in single player, but with other people, I get humbled real quick! Had fun though. Wanting to try the Polterpup mode.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Don't feel bad as I said I didn't do all that well either. Plus a good deal of the online is being in the right spot a lot of times and the other two were. Not to mention you had barely played online where I at least had 5plus hours of no how. You did well and didn't die so you did great! Plus you got another friend code out of it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

@OldMan-Tech Well it was super easy honestly. Next time more levels for sure. LIke I said, I want to try the other mode too. Always liked the Polterpup.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

CM30

If you ever want someone 'good' to assist in ScareScraper/Thrill Tower, I can try it. I did beat 25 floors of Hunter and Polterpup mode on Expert solo after all.

If you're interested, my friend code is 5472-6802-5195

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

kaptenSwe

hmm... I want to buy LMDM2, is it good? rate it (1-10), hard, easy? fun? how long took it to clear out the story? how long took it to clear it 100%?
Thanks for answers!!

kaptenSwe

Sakura

kaptenSwe wrote:

hmm... I want to buy LMDM2, is it good? rate it (1-10), hard, easy? fun? how long took it to clear out the story? how long took it to clear it 100%?
Thanks for answers!!

Luigi's Mansion is great. It's one of the best games I've ever played. The story doesn't take too long to complete, but to 100% it I took 70 hours. It is moderately hard. Some parts are quite difficult and take a while to get used to, but it's far from impossible - I managed it! There's a great online walkthrough if you really get stuck. Walking on thin ledges to cross ravines etc was difficult to master until I realised you should just push the circle pad up and resist the temptation to move from side to side to counterbalance Luigi. The last boos level took a while too, but then there's no challenge if a game is too easy. This is poised just right. 9/10 because I'm not sure anything should ever get 10!

Sakura

astros75

Just finished the game! Absolutely loved it, a perfect 10 in my book. It became even more entertaining as the game progressed, it was an awesome adventure. Loved the graphics, music and humor! Can't wait to continue the search for all the gems.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

SubBronze

I'm going to say this, SCREW THE EERIE STAIRCASE! Worst room the whole flipping game...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

kkslider5552000

Somehow I didn't realize how amazing this is sooner despite playing the game quite a bit already (near the end I think?). The 3DS has this silly title...thing that automatically shows up for whatever 3DS software you have selected. And the one for Luigi's Mansion has this musical riff that just goes "DUN DUN DUUUUUN" with like typical horror organ music and it is the best thing. I am going to get so much mileage out of my own personal DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SubBronze

Stupid D-Boss... Ruins the flow of the game by throwing in a boss which throws the game's mechanics completely out of the window, and make it incredibly hard as well... As far as I can see they just couldn't think of a good idea, so they just threw in a unused idea from another game. This and the staircase ruin what is otherwise a brilliant game so far.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Ketchupcat

Bulby wrote:

Stupid D-Boss... Ruins the flow of the game by throwing in a boss which throws the game's mechanics completely out of the window, and make it incredibly hard as well... As far as I can see they just couldn't think of a good idea, so they just threw in a unused idea from another game. This and the staircase ruin what is otherwise a brilliant game so far.

I kind of liked that boss, I only died about 3 times. Though the staircase was a little annoying.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

MasterWario

I wonder if its been long enough that I can play this game again...

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

CM30

MasterWario wrote:

I wonder if its been long enough that I can play this game again...

When did you last play it? Why did you stop?

P.S. Anyone thinking I might ever return to this title has another think coming, I accidentally got my game card destroyed:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/well-looks-like-m...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^now I'm happy that I don't have a dog......
but it was painful to even look at the state of your gamecard......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MasterWario

It's been about 2/3 a year now...I stopped playing it cause I beat everything except Scarescraper.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.