3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,280

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

1,181. Posted:

I loved the Boo dialogue. So when I saw this, I just smiled. :)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,182. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

It seemed Emaan wanted to beat 25 floors, I'm not sure if he actually accomplished that yet.

Yeah..I still haven't :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,183. Posted:

I got the game for my birthday a couple of days ago and finally got to play it today, and so far it's so good. The graphics, maybe a little jagged in areas, are very smooth overall. People have been having to get used to controls, but they actually weren't a problem for me. Not surprisingly, this game is packed with little moments of Luigi charm that'll make you smile.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Bark, Quack, Boom! (The Most Unlikely of Partnerships)

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
MasterWario

MasterWario

1,184. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

I've fully cleared all five mansions. I even earned another medal next to my name. However, I still have a lot of Scarescraper ghosts to catch.

Did you three-star everything? I've beaten all levels and collected all gems, but I don't have another medal.

Yoshi's Island? Yes?
Check out my LittleBigPlanet 2 Story! It's difficult, so prepare yourself!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,185. Posted:

The boos have a lot of personatlity in this game, more than ever before. They even make several good emotional faces!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,186. Posted:

I'm seriously impressed with the animation in this game's cutscenes. And the Boos' dialogue is funny.

"I always knew you'd fall for me! Boo B. Trap strikes again!"

Miiverse

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

1,187. Posted:

Yeah, the Boo dialogue in this game is fantastic. Personally though, I have to say the ScareScraper/Thril Tower vault descriptions are nearly as good:

Rumor has it that this Greenie comes from the middle ages, where he was a knight searching for a kidnapped princess. Sadly, wherever he went, she always seemed to be in another castle.

Also, to the person who asked, you get another medal by getting 3 stars on all missions, and a third by capturing all the ScareScraper/Thrill Tower specific boss ghosts. I've personally got only a few missions to go until the former and have long since managed the latter.

Oh, and because I was a tad bored, I kind of wrote down every single change between the European and US version of this game:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/luigis-mansion-l...

Not sure if its interesting to anyone, but it took a while to write down.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

1,188. Posted:

I do find the differences between game regions interesting. Thanks @CM30.
I really like this Boo quote compared to the US one.
"I’m Boouncer! You think you can be in here? Naw, mate. Not with those shoes. Now, Clear Off!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

1,189. Posted:

Yeah, I find them interesting as well.

In other news, I've now got three E Gadd medals on the file select screen, marking the game 100% complete. That means King Boo has been beaten, I have 3 stars on all levels and I've filled the vault entirely (including all ScareScraper boss ghosts). Here's a picture:

Untitled

Last mission I beat 100% was the Scornful/Shrewd Possessor. God I hafe that boss.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage
Dan-Jo-Dan

Dan-Jo-Dan

1,190. Posted:

What are the graphics like on the 3DS XL, Are they jaggy like they were in Mario 3D Land?

Dan-Jo-Dan

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,191. Posted:

I beat this game today. The final battle was fine, nothing too spectacular, but I guess it's hard beating a battle with a giant, mechanical Bowser. I really liked the ending, though; it was cute and touching. One thing that wasn't shown though was what happend to King Boo. Did he get imprisoned in a painting again or is he stuck in E.Gadd's lab?

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

1,192. Posted:

Huh I never thought of that. Also I thought the Gloomy Manor's Boss was the best out of the eight bosses in the game. @DesintyMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MasterWario

MasterWario

1,193. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Huh I never thought of that. Also I thought the Gloomy Manor's Boss was the best out of the eight bosses in the game. @DesintyMan

Yeah, honestly, it really was. It made most of the others disappointing in comparison. However, the three bosses in Treacherous Mansion all come around a close second for me; I enjoyed them greatly. Also, it depends what you count to be a boss; I calulate 9.

Yoshi's Island? Yes?
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,194. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Also I thought the Gloomy Manor's Boss was the best out of the eight bosses in the game.

I agree that the giant spider boss was cool, mainly for how strategically puzzle-like it felt. But for me it's kind of a toss-up against the Knightmare.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

1,195. Posted:

Personally, I thought the spider and knight bosses were equally good, and both are a toss up against the final one quality wise. If I had to rank the bosses it'd probably go:

Final Boss
Knightmare/Tough Possessor
Spider/Grouchy Possessor
Clock/Overset Possessor
Big Boo
Ice creature/Scornful Possessor
Staircase/Harsh Possessor

AuthorMessage
MasterWario

MasterWario

1,196. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Last mission I beat 100% was the Scornful/Shrewd Possessor...I hafe that boss.

Just because you said that, I went and made sure that wasn't the last level I had to 100%. I only have three levels remaining now.

Yoshi's Island? Yes?
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Sanya

Sanya

1,197. Posted:

gets game finally Ugh, should've known not to come in here with everyone talking about spoilers. >.>
Fun game though.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Sanya

Sanya

1,198. Posted:

Question, does every mission have a Boo? Decided to go back to the first one to check if I missed anything now that I have fancy equipment. xD
Didn't see a boo though.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

1,199. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Question, does every mission have a Boo? Decided to go back to the first one to check if I missed anything now that I have fancy equipment. xD
Didn't see a boo though.

Yes. You need to get all of them to open up a special level in every mansion. Only the boss stage doesn't have one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Sanya

Sanya

1,200. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Didn't see a boo though.

Yes. You need to get all of them to open up a special level in every mansion. Only the boss stage doesn't have one.

Ah well, guess I'm not able to find one in that mission yet then. (don't tell me, I just know there's a Boo there. xD)