Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,215

Whopper744

SPOILER

So since Luigi kept the Polterpup at the end (which I think was really cool) do you think we will see the pup in the future in some way? I hope so. Maybe like, at least a Mario Kart cameo or something. Preferably with Luigi in some case since I've really come to enjoy his character (and the pup's for that matter)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

Dev wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

SPOILER

So since Luigi kept the Polterpup at the end (which I think was really cool) do you think we will see the pup in the future in some way? I hope so. Maybe like, at least a Mario Kart cameo or something. Preferably with Luigi in some case since I've really come to enjoy his character (and the pup's for that matter)

It should appear in a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon track for Mario Kart U.

Thanks what I'm guessing. I'm just hoping in the future they may sort of hint at Luigi still having that dog or something.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

Speaking of Mario Kart, I'd like to see E. Gadd playable. I mean, why not with all the other randoms they have put in some past games.

MINOR SPOILER

So I think one of my favorite scenes from this game is were Luigi is putting his hand through one of the portals in the Secret Mine, and waving at himself from across the room saying "hello! Hello!"
I can't think of a game that has given a character like Luigi so much character that just really makes me smile at times. All the characters I seemed to enjoy. Bravo Nintendo.

Whopper744

wow...no updates since me 5 days ago.

Well, I wanted to ask, who wants to add me to play some online Scarescrapper? I haven't been able to find anyone yet, and I'd like to beat the 25 levels of hunter...to try to avoid a spoiler, I'll just say you unlock a little something I hear. Plus, I'd just like to play for the fun of it.
My friend code is in my sig. Please respond if you want to add me, and we will try to set a good time to get together (swapnote can be used for this after the add of course).

ThePirateCaptain

@Joshers
I'm still playing the game so is be happy to go through the Scarescraper with you. My schedule is a tad busy this week, but I'm sure we could find a time.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Whopper744

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Joshers
I'm still playing the game so is be happy to go through the Scarescraper with you. My schedule is a tad busy this week, but I'm sure we could find a time.

Cool! I'll add you after work today. I'm available most evenings after about 6:30 Eastern Time. (just not Wednesdays or Sundays then unless it's like 9:30)

Whopper744

Well, I've tried a couple nights in a row now and sadly no one has soon up for my mulitplayer matches as I sit in the create a room screen singing 'All by MY seeeellf".
I know how busy life can be though!

Who wants to add me to play some Scarescrapper? I'm available most Weekday evenings (including this evening) after about 6:30 Eastern time, and sometimes on Saturdays at random times.

Spoony_Tech

I really we wish we could play Josh. We are missing each other by about an hour on time. I figured you worked early so don't really want to stay up too late. I've got 3 kids and don't like to play online games till everyone is asleep!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Quick question guys. I went to my local Target and they were sold out of DKCR3D so I was looking into buying this game instead. I have never played the first one before so I want to make sure I am not missing anything before I get this one. SO do I have to play the first one in order to understand whats going on in this one, or can I just pick up this one and enjoy it as much without playing the first one?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Whopper744

@OldMan-Tech
I understand completely on that! I think I'm actually just going to stay up late to finally give this thing a shot if that's ok with you. Maybe this evening.

@Tasuki
This game does have a story to it, but it's fairly simple. That being said, you don't really NEED to play the first one I guess before playing this one. There are a couple characters you are introduced to more fully in the first game I guess, like E Gadd, but besides that, it's not really a big deal, as this game it's alittle more of it's own story....it still might not hurt to look at Mario wiki or something for the plot of the first one.

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Yeah what Joshers said. There is very few references to the first game and really is a stand alone game in its own right. Pick it up if you can but I would still recommend DKCR if you can find it just stlightly over this but both are great.

@Joshers744 Ill send out a swap on my friend list to see if I can pick up on or two more and if so ill host. 25 floors should really be done with 3-4 players or we might fail a lot! 10:30 it is then?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

@OldMan-Tech hmm....I'm thinking. At this point really, I wonder if 25 floors would take too long...I dunno. Whatever you want to do if you're hosting. As long as I get to play it at this point! If you fail don't you not get to keep anything you collected though?? I would almost rather to like 10 floors and keep my money and stuff then lose it all. I do want to unlock everything though.

Tasuki

Ok thanks guys. I still might get DKCR3D I have another store to check later today. I was just wondering that since I do want to play LM:DM and I was thinking of getting it since DKCR3D was sold out. but I will see if I can find a copy of LM on GC before I play this one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Well 3-4 players or not it will take a bit over an hour more then likely. If you want to do ten then I'm ok with that. Ill move this conversation over to the online topic though to see if we can once again generate any interest! Yoi do know you can go online by yourself or with randoms to try it out? I would at least play a bit so you know what you're doing before we play tonight if you haven't already.

MERG said:

Whopper744

I played download play with my wife for five floors on Hunter mode. That's about it. hmm....being an hour or more I probably shouldn't do 25 that late...

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Ok then 10 floors it is. Can your wife play? I might have another player that can join us at that time so we might have a 3rd at least.

Oh wait your wife doesn't have the game then.

MERG said:

Whopper744

@OldMan-Tech no she doesn't own the game.

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Check swap for the details Josh. I got us two more!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.