3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,280

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,161. Posted:

Ketchupcat wrote:

I have just found what might just be my favorite quote.
"I'm Booger! Why must you always pick on me?"

Untitled

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Void

1,162. Posted:

Just got the game today and I have to say, the 3D just looks really awesome, and I'm almost done with the first mansion.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Byron-3D

1,163. Posted:

so one week in and I'm on the last mansion, is took me about 10 hours to get here but I did go back after finishing the 1st two mansion's to get the Boo's and most of the gems. I found the 4th mansion's boss really tricky, up until that point i think the game's slightly on the easy side, lets hope this last mansion's a little more challenging.

Living in an 8-Bit World!
My ever growing backlog!
PSN: Nin10do_B
Check Mii Out

3DS Friend Code: 0259-1099-8754 | Nintendo Network ID: Nin10do_B

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,164. Posted:

I am in Mansion 3 now! The whole UV-lamp mechanic reminds me of the painting mechanic from Epic Mickey! Seems that game had some purpose after all!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,165. Posted:

The Boo lines are amazing :D

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,166. Posted:

the only parts i've really had trouble with are the ones where luigi has to cross on a tightrope type thingie...i really suck at those. why do they insist on putting movement controls in a game with 3D? that old sweet spot and everything, y'know? really drives me batty.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,167. Posted:

The last time I played was like a half a week ago and I was at the second mission in the last mansion, that was hard since I didn't know what to do, but I guess soon I will beat it.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,168. Posted:

Fans of the game might want to check out the newest episode of Cool Bits, on YouTube.

They discuss easter eggs related to the original game, DKCR, Super Mario Strikers: Charged, Poltergeist (movie), and more.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

1,169. Posted:

I just finished the game yesterday, and it was awesome. I want a Polterpup.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,170. Posted:

I've fully cleared all five mansions. I even earned another medal next to my name. However, I still have a lot of Scarescraper ghosts to catch.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,171. Posted:

Bah, I still need to find the gems I missed in the last two mansions. I might have to use a guide for those even though I'll probably be slapping myself saying "I could've found that myself!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,172. Posted:

I only have a full gem collection in the first and last mansion.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,173. Posted:

How is the Scarescraper, everybody? I'm working on completing the single player first before I try my hand at the multi (which, hopefully, I won't be awful at).

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,174. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Bah, I still need to find the gems I missed in the last two mansions. I might have to use a guide for those even though I'll probably be slapping myself saying "I could've found that myself!"

Did you find the teardrop gem in the first mansion without a guide? It was a cool idea, but it's really annoying you can only get it in that one mission. That's the only one I've used a guide for so far, and I have like 7 gems left.

Like Happy_Mask said, Treacherous Mansion was fantastic; the rooms were great and the bosses were great (I was so glad the finale had two parts, it made it so much more a great finale).

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,175. Posted:

@MasterWario - Sadly, no, I didn't. Though I got it during the 'bonus' level. As of right now I have 8 gems to find, 4 each in the last two mansions. I love Treacherous Mansion as well. Right after I saw the cutscene of Luigi unlocking the door (after getting the key back), I knew I was gonna enjoy every bit of it. I normally hate jump scares but the ones in this game are tame and so I loved them! ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,176. Posted:

Yay, I finally collected all the gems (I only used a guide for one of them)! Although, the Football Gem in Treacherous Mansion was an absolute pain to find (I looked everywhere else first :'() and the Mushroom Gem in Secret Mine was just annoying. That being said, most of the gems were a blast to find; I can't wait to forget where they are so I can find them again! :D

Edited on by MasterWario

My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,177. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

Yay, I finally collected all the gems (I only used a guide for one of them)! Although, the Football Gem in Treacherous Mansion was an absolute pain to find (I looked everywhere else first :'() and the Mushroom Gem in Secret Mine was just annoying. That being said, most of the gems were a blast to find; I can't wait to forget where they are so I can find them again! :D

You still need to add me on the 3ds.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,178. Posted:

Ha ha ha, ok sure; generally I haven't been adding people until I actually play something online with them.

My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,179. Posted:

Tomorrow we can have a game, I still yet have to beat the 25 floors since I never have the time to do so.

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,180. Posted:

Ok, perhaps a post on the other thread would give people some time to decide whether they would like to join. It seemed Emaan wanted to beat 25 floors, I'm not sure if he actually accomplished that yet.

As for me, I really have no idea what I'll be doing later tomorrow (if anything); it's Friday, stuff usually happens. I'll probably be on the website regardless, so we shall see.

My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery