Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,590

Pogocoop

Why do I keep reading this thread... Its evil.... It is taunting me, worst of all mail just came and no Uprising... Now I have to wait until at least Monday.. I hate my life...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Spoony_Tech

Pogocoop wrote:

Why do I keep reading this thread... Its evil.... It is taunting me, worst of all mail just came and no Uprising... Now I have to wait until at least Monday.. I hate my life...

Calm down. You will get your copy soon enough! Its not even that good.......who am I kidding. This game rocks. The best reason to own a 3ds to date!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My Kid Icarus registration survey won't go through. Every time I keep trying to submit it the page never changes! I've filled out 3 times now! >:[

That odd. Did you do it on your 3ds? I did and mine didn't go through either. I also did it 3 times. I think I need to use a computer instead.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My Kid Icarus registration survey won't go through. Every time I keep trying to submit it the page never changes! I've filled out 3 times now! >:[

That odd. Did you do it on your 3ds? I did and mine didn't go through either. I also did it 3 times. I think I need to use a computer instead.

I was on my laptop. I emailed Nintendo about this. Especially since I left the page and now can't access my survey since the site keeps telling me I've already registered that product yet the survey doesn't show up anywhere.

Rococoman

So, what do you guys think of multiplayer so far? I bought the game somewhat looking forward to solo mode, but really for some Sakurai-style multiplayer.

So far, I'm very, very impressed. My initial reaction online was frustrating - I could barely inflict any damage, and it seemed like the enemy team was always surrounded by tornados and shields and whatnot. The game really requires you to do homework before the match - equip powers that will be useful, REMEMBER to use them in a match, and also make sure that you are ready to play to the strength of your weapon type and its perks.

Example - I started using Tiger Claws which inflict fire and have a +2 for the charged dash attack. I usually start a round and activate petrify right away. Now, I just try to get in range of an opponent without firing willy-nilly and hit them with a charged dash attack. It usually does huge damage, and petrifies them. I can often then just melee for the kill right away. Now that I've got a basic strategy, I've often been winning free for alls and leading my team in team mode.

This definitely feels like Smash Bros. 3D to me online. Thoughts? How about strategies? I am curious about how other people approach a match.

Rococoman

JohnDoe123

I oredered Uprising and it should get here sometime next week. Feel free to add me to play online, just notify me somehow.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

e-love

Wildvine53 wrote:

Holy cow! Just got an email from Amazon that they dropped the price to $30, so they're refunding me $10.

Just going with what @Wildvine53 said.

I really only went to Gamestop this time because they had a good trade in deal towards the game, though I didn't get much.

Edit : My Club Nintendo registration went just fine? O:

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

retired_account

Just so you guys know, this is 10 bucks off at Best Buy right now. I was going to buy it anyway, but when I walked in and saw the price I was like SCORE.

Game is pretty fun. The controls weren't what I was expecting, and multiplayer is absolute wtf-is-happening chaos, but I'm having a good time with it. :3

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

My registration still didn't go through! It expires on the 30th. I hope this is fixed before then.

MERG said:

e-love

This is what I mean, WHY did I get this at Gamestop. Oh well, I technically got the game for 34 dollars, with money taken off from trading in some games. Its whatever.

Anyways, I want some friends with this game so.

@Retro_on_theGo, @Tech101, @Blaze, @pixelman

Add me? We could all just add each other, but I wanted to let you all know.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was on my laptop. I emailed Nintendo about this. Especially since I left the page and now can't access my survey since the site keeps telling me I've already registered that product yet the survey doesn't show up anywhere.

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Hope they fix it before it expires...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shinesprite

Wildvine53 wrote:

Holy cow! Just got an email from Amazon that they dropped the price to $30, so they're refunding me $10.

How? i just checked their site and it said $37.99 with only two left in stock, and then when I clicked it it said $39.99. What is happening?

EDIT: Never mind, I got the email too.

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wtf! It says it expired yesterday for me? >:[ What the heck is going on!?

That's crazy since the game just came out. I'm surprised you can even see it expired! I hope this gets fixed soon.

Also I added Emaan1.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Shadowflash

Pogocoop wrote:

Same here...(sob)

BTW, we should add each other so that we can beat the crap out of each other when we get it XD.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Bane

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Hope they fix it before it expires...

That happened to me to, i sent an email to nintendo about this. >

Thinking of getting a Wii U? Join here: clan.iclanwebsites.com/wiiuclan

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0322-1700 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadow9745

HandheldGuru97

I had a bit of trouble also when trying to add the game to Club Nintendo. Same thing with the 3D classic. Oh any who wants to play me online feel free to add me.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic