Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 2,591

HandheldGuru97

I had a bit of trouble also when trying to add the game to Club Nintendo. Same thing with the 3D classic. Oh any who wants to play me online feel free to add me.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Spoony_Tech

Can anybody pull themselves away for 4 minutes! Palutena's dinner part two is up!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperLink

1. How do you guys hold your 3DS when you play this? I can never find a comfortable position to play it in.

2. Does anyone else's thumb keep sliding off the circle pad when you're trying to dodge repeated enemy blasts? In the heat of the game, my hands get real sweaty, and my thumb always slides of the pad.

3. HOW THE HELL does it seem like EVERYONE in multiplayer moves as fast as a bolt of friggin lightning, BUT ME?! Is it just because they are continuously dodging attacks by continuously sliding the pad in a direction every half second?! I can never get a single hit on anyone! What is going on here?! Is there something I'm doing wrong?! Do I just plain suck and not realize it?! Somebody help me!

SuperLink

Joeynator3000

The most comfortable position for me is when I'm in my bed laying sideways.
That way the side where the circle pad is will be resting on my hand and I have an easier time holding the system.

Anyways...I gotta say, I think this soundtrack tops his other games. xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ThePirateCaptain

SuperLink wrote:

1. How do you guys hold your 3DS when you play this? I can never find a comfortable position to play it in.

I hold the system regularly but I rest the bottom right of the system on the palm of my stylus hand. It's hard for me to find any other possible way to hold the system so I don't know how everyone can hold it in one hand.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Retro_on_theGo

MAJOOOOOOR SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEAT CHAPTER 9! I WARNED YOU!!!

Wow, that was awesome! I seriously thought we were done there for a sec. What a twist I love this game sooo much! Geez, now I really wonder just how long this game is. It must be huge! (No body tell me!)
Did anyone else think the difficulty for chapter 10 spiked up out of nowhere? I died like 4 times on that level. I really wish the difficulty didn't go down every time you die.

Spoony_Tech

Palutena's Revolting Dinner is by far my favorite of the three anime sets. Its so Japanese and I love it. I want more please!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komicturtle

@superlink

1. I use the stand. Relaxing my fingers, with my left index reaching around. Played 5 hours straight too

2. Maybe you shouldn't tense up? Never in ANY game, actually

3. They could either be dodging or using the Lightweight power up. Or its latency.

komicturtle

BulbasaurusRex

For you guys having trouble with Club Nintendo, did you get the points/stars for registering it? It might be that the registration did go through but it just had trouble loading the confirmation page. I've had that happen with forum posts.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

SamuraiShyGuy

Best Buy is selling the game for $29.99. I preordered it online and they charged me $39.99. I had to call them to get the ten dollars back. Hopefully when I get home there will be a package at my door with the game. I don't want to wait til Monday!

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Pogocoop

Shadowflash wrote:

Pogocoop wrote:

Why do I keep reading this thread... Its evil.... It is taunting me, worst of all mail just came and no Uprising... Now I have to wait until at least Monday.. I hate my life...

Same here...(sob)

BTW, we should add each other so that we can beat the crap out of each other when we get it XD.

Sounds good bro, i added you, Now I have even more reason to want this game (if that was possible)._.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Retro_on_theGo

Haha, that was greeeaat! I love the Palutena series the best out of all of them. I really hope these videos become available on the eShop! Part 2 was very fun. Palutena in a hot spring! How edgy lol
So I guess the Medusa series was a one episode thing? Dissapointing, but the Palutena 2 parter makes up for it, so whatever.

fishman100

If I bought the game online (via Gamestop, Amazon, etc.), would I get the stand too?

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

SamuraiShyGuy

Yes, the stand comes packaged with every copy of the game.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

moomoo

SuperLink wrote:

2. Does anyone else's thumb keep sliding off the circle pad when you're trying to dodge repeated enemy blasts? In the heat of the game, my hands get real sweaty, and my thumb always slides of the pad.

3. HOW THE HELL does it seem like EVERYONE in multiplayer moves as fast as a bolt of friggin lightning, BUT ME?! Is it just because they are continuously dodging attacks by continuously sliding the pad in a direction every half second?! I can never get a single hit on anyone! What is going on here?! Is there something I'm doing wrong?! Do I just plain suck and not realize it?! Somebody help me!

1. If you can, use the included stand. It plays best when using it. If you can't , I recommend holding it in the obvious position with your left hand, while you hold the other end of the system inbetween your pinky and ring finger (that's what I did for the DS FPS's and this game, anyway).
2. Doesn't happen to me. Then again, I've only really been playing it with the stand on extended play periods.
3. They either have lightning boots on (very unlikely) or there's lag (likely). It hasn't happened to me much, if at all. There was one occasion where it was. fairly obvious, but the game kept everyone from respawning until it could get itself back up (which, in my opinion, is a pretty cool way of handling lag). Oh, and with the competition going on in the game, people dodge all the time. Thankfully, there's a pretty easy way of handling them (if your weapon has some pretty good homing abilities.) Just hit them with slower shots, or hit them mid dodge.
Besides, the game has been out for a day. You probably aren't that good. No offense intended. I'm only good because I've already put in 10 hours into the game.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Shadowflash

Pogocoop wrote:

Shadowflash wrote:

Pogocoop wrote:

Why do I keep reading this thread... Its evil.... It is taunting me, worst of all mail just came and no Uprising... Now I have to wait until at least Monday.. I hate my life...

Same here...(sob)

BTW, we should add each other so that we can beat the crap out of each other when we get it XD.

Sounds good bro, i added you, Now I have even more reason to want this game (if that was possible)._.

Added you back. Oh man, this is gonna be soo awesome ...but my thing still hasn't shipped yet ...

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

So based on the anime, the most important thing to remember, is to not let Palutena cook. (I hate vegetables anyways, lol)
Also...>.>
<.<
runs off to set up hidden cameras at her hot spring

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

D33G

Just got the game today, and it;s really fun! It's also hilarious in my opinion, going through the tutorials is funny! It does take time to get used to the control scheme, though. Also, I like the stand that comes with it.

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic