Forums

Topic: Has anyone pre-orderd Ocarina of Time 3D already?

Posts 21 to 40 of 96

MetalMario

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

They did it for Germany. Not sure if they are cheap plastic things, though.

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

R-L-A-George

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

R-L-A-George wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Yes, I'd go with a Tee Shirt any day as opposed to a cheap plastic toy.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Colors

TokyoRed wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Yes, I'd go with a Tee Shirt any day as opposed to a cheap plastic toy.

Yeah, shirts make much better fuel for fires then Ocarinas.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Kid_A

Hecks yeah I pre-ordered it!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

R-L-A-George

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Yes, I'd go with a Tee Shirt any day as opposed to a cheap plastic toy.

Yeah, shirts make much better fuel for fires then Ocarinas.

Facetious?

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Colors

R-L-A-George wrote:

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Yes, I'd go with a Tee Shirt any day as opposed to a cheap plastic toy.

Yeah, shirts make much better fuel for fires then Ocarinas.

Facetious?

I am not purple!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Detective_TeeJay

Quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes!

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Colors

TeeJay wrote:

Quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes!

I do not quote alot!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Spoony_Tech

I pre ordered mine the day I picked up my 3ds! Greatest game ever made in my opinion and many others agree.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OrangeSmoothie

I'm just really excited to have the game, I won't be too upset without a pre-order bonus even if we are a little shafted with so many other places getting something. Though I'd be happy with anything with the European box art-it's gorgeous and NA's isn't as much.

OrangeSmoothie

Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

ImDiggerDan

TokyoRed wrote:

No, I'm not very much interested in Zelda Ocarina of Time now that Nintendo has made it clear that it will have multiplayer features.

Not really sure quite how that would work without it being a tagged on mini game like in the DS Zelda games, which in my opinion is a 5 minute distraction from the real game.

As for the pre-order bonus in the UK, don't feel jealous American friends, it is only from certain stores which are charging about $15 more for the game than other stores. I personally don't consider that to be too much of a bonus.

As for the ocarina, I already have one.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

OrangeSmoothie

ImDiggerDan wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

No, I'm not very much interested in Zelda Ocarina of Time now that Nintendo has made it clear that it will have multiplayer features.

Not really sure quite how that would work without it being a tagged on mini game like in the DS Zelda games, which in my opinion is a 5 minute distraction from the real game.

As for the pre-order bonus in the UK, don't feel jealous American friends, it is only from certain stores which are charging about $15 more for the game than other stores. I personally don't consider that to be too much of a bonus.

As for the ocarina, I already have one.

I guess they're having people pay extra for them because they know they can do it since it's Zelda. I thought pre-order bonuses were to make people buy it in advance so that they can't have second thoughts about the game when all the reviews and such come out. But Ocarina of Time 3D is a different case in every respect I suppose.

OrangeSmoothie

Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

R-L-A-George

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I want to. I also hope that we get something good for preorders.

Me to, I'd love to see something obscure like the ocarina.

No way is Nintendo going to make hundreds of thousands of ocarinas. And if they did somehow do it, they would be cheap plastic things.

Very true, might settle with a t-shirt like they have with Punch Time Explosion or the poster.

Yes, I'd go with a Tee Shirt any day as opposed to a cheap plastic toy.

Yeah, shirts make much better fuel for fires then Ocarinas.

Facetious?

I am not purple!

"Facetious" not "Fuchsia"

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Squiggle55

I got my preorder down the other day, and I logged into Club Nintendo today and Zelda is one of the "Intend to Buy" games for extra coins at the moment.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Lzeon

There is a preorder bonus here: it's cheaper than Europe

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: A+ for Rawr, I'm good!
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stereoman

ahoy, hoy,
i dont pre-order it ( in my opinion preorder is a hoax ! )
just buy it normally later on ....

btw did you all know its out on June the 17. ?!
And you get star bonus (50 points) if you put it into your wishlist on Club Nintendo website.
just saying for the crazy fans ^^

greets

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic