Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 321 to 340 of 5,125

Spoony_Tech

3Dash wrote:

After seeing the trialer on the eShop I might actually have to get this...

Crap!! I've got to see this game running in full 3d!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

moomoo

CanisWolfred wrote:

Does anybody read my posts? I said it was an example! E. X. A. M. P. L. E. Not the reason, A reason. Get it? There are additional, direct examples, but they spoil some of the plot, so I didn't use them.

Hm... Could you say some more of them broadly? Or give a link to where importers are not particularly happy with it? Because a quick look at Gamefaqs isn't helping me.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

WingedSnagret

I can't help but feel a little confused. For the longest time it seemed like everyone was saying this was going to be the best FE game so far. But now apparently importers are going on about how it's the worst in the series. Wth?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

WingedFish wrote:

I can't help but feel a little confused. For the longest time it seemed like everyone was saying this was going to be the best FE game so far. But now apparently importers are going on about how it's the worst in the series. Wth?

Every fan base has 'fans' who hate every new release, I wouldn't let them dissuade you.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Jeremyx7

A number of fans (minority) also said that about 'Radiant Dawn' and 'Sacred Stones' right when it first came out but then when more people played them the majority of the fan based loved them.

Based off of the gameplay footage all I can say for now is that 'Awakening' is looking to be the most impressive, complex, detailed FE game to date. Although it will be tough for me to enjoy it more than I did Radiant Dawn which is my personal favorite FE game in the entire series so far for many reasons. But I'm hopeful and besides...even if it's not the best FE game to me I'm sure I will still enjoy the game for what it is, a well refined rpg/tactics/strategy game with extremely high replay value!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

WingedSnagret

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I can't help but feel a little confused. For the longest time it seemed like everyone was saying this was going to be the best FE game so far. But now apparently importers are going on about how it's the worst in the series. Wth?

Every fan base has 'fans' who hate every new release, I wouldn't let them dissuade you.

Don't worry, I'm getting this regardless of what others say. To prove my point, I've done the extra 10 coin survey and put 'extremely likely' and 'pre-order' in the answers.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

I would still say it'll be the best in my opinion. Right on Void.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Is there DLC for Fire Emblem Gaiden in Japan? As in are there FEG characters and songs in FEA

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Void

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Is there DLC for Fire Emblem Gaiden in Japan? As in are there FEG characters and songs in FEA

There are a few Gaiden Spotpass Characters that you can get, and there is one DLC chapter which features a soundtrack from Gaiden, and the music that was played when attacking an enemy, but I'm pretty sure thats it.

BTW, those of you looking to stay away from the DLC, I would only skip buying ones like Gold and Silver, Infinite Devine Weapons, and Entombed Heaven, those are primarily for those who are struggling with the game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Pinkkitty

Hi guys, I was just wondering if Europe will get a free DLC map in its April release like NA is getting. Thanks

Pinkkitty

Void

Its up to NOE, so its possible that you won't, but since America got it free like Japan, I would assume you guys will too.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

WingedSnagret

/In singing voice. Free DLC, free DLC, I love free DLC.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

Indeed Zerks.
And we're in the home stretch guys! Only a little longer!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

@Happy_Mask, yeah, and here's the newest character spotlight, Kellam
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=430975460307784&se...
I didn't know skinny armor even existed... It just looks wrong.
Also, check out these awesome Fire Emblem ads. http://serenesforest.net/fe13/index_ad.html

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

HeroOfCybertron

bezerker99 wrote:

There's going to be a demo for this new FE game on the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday (Jan. 17th). Yaaaay~

Oh yeah I forgot there was going to be a demo for FE this week in NA, I can't wait to play it.

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

turtlelink

bezerker99 wrote:

There's going to be a demo for this new FE game on the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday (Jan. 17th). Yaaaay~

Demos usually give me a bad impression of the game so I'll just play it when it releases.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

kkslider5552000

turtlelink wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

There's going to be a demo for this new FE game on the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday (Jan. 17th). Yaaaay~

Demos usually give me a bad impression of the game so I'll just play it when it releases.

recent demos, especially on 3DS, have convinced me that demos are overrated

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Pokefanmum82

the fire emblem bundle is going to be 199.99 dollars US/CDN and comes with the game pre-installed and a 4GB memory card according to NOA's twitter account

Want: Ever Oasis, SoS Trio of Towns, Dragon Quest 8, Pikmin 3DS, Mario Sports Superstars, Super Mario Maker 3D, and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World.
Playing Skytree Village, Moon, Sun and Alpha Sapphire right now.
Loving the Alola region and can't wait to explore it all.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic