3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 361 to 380 of 5,115

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

361. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! ;). Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

362. Posted:

@Chicken How did you get it?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

363. Posted:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Void

Void

364. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? :P Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

365. Posted:

Void wrote:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? :P Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I was pretty much distracted by everything at the time (8 other games downloaded via the ambassador program Mario Kart 7 and Super 3D Land) else so really didn't put enough time to really enjoy it I did try and go back a few months ago and that didn't really amount to much. Still I think I put maybe 6 hours into it before I stopped playing.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Gustoff

Gustoff

366. Posted:

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release. :)

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

367. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@Chicken How did you get it?

I'm guessing he got a reviewer copy

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

368. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release. :)

You should really check out the Advanced Wars series as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed

369. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! ;). Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. :) (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

370. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! ;). Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. :) (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

I'm hoping I finish UB for this :O

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

371. Posted:

Wow, the demo is up 45 minutes early. (The US update happens at 12pm est but it came out roughly 45 minutes earlier)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

372. Posted:

I was hoping for that. I'm going to Download now. Take my son to the sitters and play when I get back. Thanks for the heads up!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
lightbringer

lightbringer

373. Posted:

Just started to download as well. Pretty excited to try this out.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

AuthorMessage
Gustoff

Gustoff

374. Posted:

To anyone that's downloaded the demo, how many plays do you have available? I've downloaded some demos where you have 30 plays, some with 10 and some with just 6 plays to play the demo. For some reason my 3DS isn't picking up the wifi at work. So i'll have to wait till i get home later to download. :(

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage
lightbringer

lightbringer

375. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

To anyone that's downloaded the demo, how many plays do you have available? I've downloaded some demos where you have 30 plays, some with 10 and some with just 6 plays to play the demo. For some reason my 3DS isn't picking up the wifi at work. So i'll have to wait till i get home later to download. :(

You get 30 uses.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

376. Posted:

I officially love this game.

Now I will have to buy it. Dang, gonna drop another $100 in 2 months...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

377. Posted:

I'll be downloading the demo to try it out when I get home.

This was a wonderful end-of-exams present from Ninty~ :p

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

378. Posted:

Don't forget all the dlc your going to want!:P

Just got home and about to fire (yes I said it) it up!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
Lan

Lan

379. Posted:

That demo was amazing. I just preordered the game because of it

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

380. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Just got home and about to fire (yes I said it) it up!!

Time to FIRE up FIRE Emblem! :p

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann