3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 361 to 380 of 5,034

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

361. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! ;). Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

362. Posted:

@Chicken How did you get it?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

363. Posted:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Void

364. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I am thinking of picking this up I have only played one Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador program and I wasn't really a big fan of it (partly because there were a ton of games on the 3DS and eShop at this time last year) and I am wondering if I might like this one. I kind of want a nice long game to enjoy for a while.

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? :P Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

365. Posted:

Void wrote:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

You weren't a fan of it because you had other games to play? :P Fire Emblem games are usually a pretty good length, the shortest I've played (I didn't play Shadow Dragon.) was the Sacred Stones, and I spent about 25 hours on the story.

I was pretty much distracted by everything at the time (8 other games downloaded via the ambassador program Mario Kart 7 and Super 3D Land) else so really didn't put enough time to really enjoy it I did try and go back a few months ago and that didn't really amount to much. Still I think I put maybe 6 hours into it before I stopped playing.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

366. Posted:

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release. :)

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

367. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@Chicken How did you get it?

I'm guessing he got a reviewer copy

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

368. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

Just started playing FE: The Sacred Stones on my 3DS. Was never really a fan of turn based strategy games but once i started playing, i got sucked into the story. The game feels like a game of chess, which i like to play, so i think i might be converting over to this type of genre. Can't wait for the demo that releases today here in NA. If the demo convinces me, this game will be a day one buy for me, plus i read somewhere that for a limited time there will be a dlc pack for free after the games release. :)

You should really check out the Advanced Wars series as well!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

369. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I have it and I think it's incredible. But I am not reviewing it so don't take that as a site endorsement just yet. I will answer any questions you have though!

Well I don't have it and think its incredible! ;). Seriously when did you get to play games for pleasure and how do you have time for all these games? Unchained Blades is not a short game!

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. :) (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

370. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Unchained Blades is on hold for this. :) (And Assassin's Creed 3.) I've got a lot of great games to work through for pleasure now!

I'm hoping I finish UB for this :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

371. Posted:

Wow, the demo is up 45 minutes early. (The US update happens at 12pm est but it came out roughly 45 minutes earlier)

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

372. Posted:

I was hoping for that. I'm going to Download now. Take my son to the sitters and play when I get back. Thanks for the heads up!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

373. Posted:

Just started to download as well. Pretty excited to try this out.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

374. Posted:

To anyone that's downloaded the demo, how many plays do you have available? I've downloaded some demos where you have 30 plays, some with 10 and some with just 6 plays to play the demo. For some reason my 3DS isn't picking up the wifi at work. So i'll have to wait till i get home later to download. :(

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

375. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

To anyone that's downloaded the demo, how many plays do you have available? I've downloaded some demos where you have 30 plays, some with 10 and some with just 6 plays to play the demo. For some reason my 3DS isn't picking up the wifi at work. So i'll have to wait till i get home later to download. :(

You get 30 uses.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

376. Posted:

I officially love this game.

Now I will have to buy it. Dang, gonna drop another $100 in 2 months...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Emaan

377. Posted:

I'll be downloading the demo to try it out when I get home.

This was a wonderful end-of-exams present from Ninty~ :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

378. Posted:

Don't forget all the dlc your going to want!:P

Just got home and about to fire (yes I said it) it up!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Lan

379. Posted:

That demo was amazing. I just preordered the game because of it

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Emaan

380. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Just got home and about to fire (yes I said it) it up!!

Time to FIRE up FIRE Emblem! :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann