Forums

Topic: Average Age of 3DS Owners

Posts 41 to 60 of 193

MrsMario

Aviator wrote:

My age is a secret!

Find it though and you will learn something more valuable than life!... my age

You must fall into the 'average age group' bracket then..

MrsMario

Hokori

im 17 and "Matured Backwards" I loved Sony when I was little and now im a huge Nintendo Fan

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Aviator

Otak wrote:

im 17 and "Matured Backwards" I loved Sony when I was little and now im a huge Nintendo Fan

dont lie.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Hokori

Aviator wrote:

Otak wrote:

im 17 and "Matured Backwards" I loved Sony when I was little and now im a huge Nintendo Fan

dont lie.

about?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

28 and jobless. Well financial aid.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Turnip

I'm 13 and i worked for mine.

absolutely no help from my parents.

Cringing is really fun.

HandheldGuru97

Akatsuki wrote:

I'm 13 and i worked for mine.

absolutely no help from my parents.

Same with me! Only I started saving November by only asked for money for my Birthday and Christmas, on top of all that I got 160 bucks for swimming 100 laps. In the end I had about $400, enough to buy me a case, 3 games, and the system.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

jangonov

19 edit 20! My birthday was in February, no idea why I can't remember my own age

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

Noire

I'm seventeen, but I'll be eighteen in like three months~

lol i'm 22 kay

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SpicyDuck

17!

3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203
Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792
Graphics don't matter.

zionich

Im 31 years old married have a son and another on the way. Ill never grow up though.

3DS FC : 4339-2473-8555
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS3: Yellow Light of Death

Colors

turtlelink wrote:

I'm 7 in turtle years.
But I don't own a 3DS

Then you're 45.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Colors

Square-enixFan wrote:

Akatsuki wrote:

I'm 13 and i worked for mine.

absolutely no help from my parents.

Same with me! Only I started saving November by only asked for money for my Birthday and Christmas, on top of all that I got 160 bucks for swimming 100 laps. In the end I had about $400, enough to buy me a case, 3 games, and the system.

Same for me! But i'm one year younger and got alot of help from my birthday in December.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Grayfoxz

22 years young, full time job, and it was quite a bit out of my salary, but way worth it

3DS friendcode: 0903-2727-8412
Street Pass in my area: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-pass-bergen-op-zoom/153424258054131

Detective_TeeJay

....Okay, we have some numbers, so what's the average age?

Edited on by Detective_TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TheActivityLog

I'm 15 and this is my 3DS story...

In the start of January, my parents would give me lunch money (About 3 dollars a day) and so what I would do is just keep the money and don't eat. After the following months, including half of April, I gained $150. I finally reached an agreement with my parents to 'back me up' on the other part of the money and tax. I traded in my DS Lite for $70 (Don't ask...Wal-Mart employees are stupid, lol); so that was $230. I basically bummed about $50 to buy the 3DS. No games yet, and I wouldn't expect me getting any until my birthday in July. I'LL HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH FOR OCARINA OF TIME

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

Detective_TeeJay

TheActivityLog wrote:

I'm 15 and this is my 3DS story...

In the start of January, my parents would give me lunch money (About 3 dollars a day) and so what I would do is just keep the money and don't eat. After the following months, including half of April, I gained $150. I finally reached an agreement with my parents to 'back me up' on the other part of the money and tax. I traded in my DS Lite for $70 (Don't ask...Wal-Mart employees are stupid, lol); so that was $230. I basically bummed about $50 to buy the 3DS. No games yet, and I wouldn't expect me getting any until my birthday in July. I'LL HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH FOR OCARINA OF TIME

I did the same thing with the not eating thing. I got a lot of money that way. :3

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic