3DS Forum

Topic: a new update so soon?

Showing 41 to 60 of 64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

41. Posted:

Plz jinx it Pixelman

For Donkey Kong to come and not shooters

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

42. Posted:

Wait wait, is this Donkey Kong Land or the original arcade game? Because I'll be on that like white on Conan O'Brien if...well I guess I'd pretty much buy both of them, to be honest :p

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

43. Posted:

Or is it Donkey Kong '94, the one I'd spend bajillions of dollars for?

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Burning_Spear

44. Posted:

Someone on the boards at GoNintendo.com says it's Donkey Kong '94 for Japan.

Edited on by Burning_Spear

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterGraveheart

45. Posted:

I got the update and I didn't need to be online. It must've connected when I walked by a hotspot or my wireless router before I left home.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

46. Posted:

Burning_Spear wrote:

Someone on the boards at GoNintendo.com says it's Donkey Kong '94 for Japan.

Well I got to go make a $1000 deposit from the bank. Gotta buy everyone I know a copy of the game and a 3DS if they don't have one.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

yoyogamer

47. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Wait wait, is this Donkey Kong Land or the original arcade game? Because I'll be on that like white on Conan O'Brien if...well I guess I'd pretty much buy both of them, to be honest :p

This is the Gameboy remake of the arcade version(should have been more clear on that).Y'know, the one with only 100 or so extra levels. ;)

Oh and it's only 300 yen, a good deal in my opinion.

I posted the link on the second page if you want to see the full list...

This is a signature.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

48. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Or is it Donkey Kong '94, the one I'd spend bajillions of dollars for?

Donkey Kong 94? The one that plays kind of like Mario vs Donkey Kong? I would kill for that game to come out tomorrow! That and Kirby :)

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

49. Posted:

yoyogamer wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Wait wait, is this Donkey Kong Land or the original arcade game? Because I'll be on that like white on Conan O'Brien if...well I guess I'd pretty much buy both of them, to be honest :p

This is the Gameboy remake of the arcade version(should have been more clear on that).Y'know, the one with only 100 or so extra levels. ;)

Oh and it's only 300 yen, a good deal in my opinion.

I posted the link on the second page if you want to see the full list...

/me passes out

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

50. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Or is it Donkey Kong '94, the one I'd spend bajillions of dollars for?

Donkey Kong 94? The one that plays kind of like Mario vs Donkey Kong? I would kill for that game to come out tomorrow! That and Kirby :)

I would love for those 2 games to come out tomorrow, but I don't think my heart could take it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

51. Posted:

Donkey kong? That game i have never played but people keeps saying good things about? If it's less than 46 pesos now i feel awkward ill give it a try.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

52. Posted:

@abgar lol, you feel awkward admitting you pay in pesos? There's nothing wrong with being from Mexico! :D

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

53. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@abgar lol, you feel awkward admitting you pay in pesos? There's nothing wrong with being from Mexico! :D

lol no, that's not it... I am just used to buy my downloadable content in either points or dollars... Using pesos is new!
though things seem to be cheaper in pesos than in dollars

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

romulux

54. Posted:

i've been charging for an hour or two and the light is still on. my 3ds was only down by one bar so i think the charging problem isn't fixed.

kid a have you tried a different SD card? i don't know if save data is stored on the system or the card, but it's worth a shot.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

55. Posted:

Going off what we mentioned before DK '94 clogged this, I think it also fixed the charging error thing, as I downloaded the update last night and for the first time in a few days I woke up and the charging light wasn't active on my 3DS.
Perhaps.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

56. Posted:

...My 3DS is late or not receiving the SpotPass notification things...>_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

57. Posted:

Burning_Spear wrote:

My 3DS just automatically downloaded the Pokedex to my system. Not that I don't want it, but sheesh, knock first, will ya?

OK, correction: It downloaded an icon that will allow me to download the Pokedex.

I know right? I don't even like Pokemon and when I saw that it how eased it's way onto my 3DS I wasn't happy at all. Please knock Nintendo, please knock!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Grayfoxz

58. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...Yup, an update...I thought this thing was supposed to do automatic updates now? o_0

I had a spotpass message this morning and a pop up when i opened my 3DS, the update had been downloaded allready at night and I only had to install it (wich took a few seconds).
so automatic updates.. no, automatic downloads... yes

3DS friendcode: 0903-2727-8412
Street Pass in my area: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-pass-bergen-op-zoom/153424258054131

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

59. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Burning_Spear wrote:

My 3DS just automatically downloaded the Pokedex to my system. Not that I don't want it, but sheesh, knock first, will ya?

OK, correction: It downloaded an icon that will allow me to download the Pokedex.

I know right? I don't even like Pokemon and when I saw that it how eased it's way onto my 3DS I wasn't happy at all. Please knock Nintendo, please knock!

i'm pretty sure you can turn off the automatic SpotPass stuff if it bothers you, guys...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

60. Posted:

@tbd yeah, just go into system settings, internet settings, and then spotpass.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz