Forums

Topic: 3DS Puzzle Swap pieces

Posts 141 to 160 of 179

yokokazuo

Katachi Shinhakken! Rittai Picross 2 (New shape discovery! Three-dimensional Picross 2, aka Picross 3D 2) puzzle panel is now available in Japan!

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@NintyMan thanks, I added it to the list.
Also just found out Europe got one last month called "Mario & Happy"

yokokazuo

Joeynator3000

That's cool, can I have daily spotpass pieces now?...No?...Ok. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

yokokazuo

@OutCold I believe you get a random new panel when a spot pass puzzle is given out so if there are other panels you haven't received yet then you may not get the newest one.

yokokazuo

zitpig

yokokazuo wrote:

Also just found out Europe got one last month called "Mario & Happy"

I think that was exclusively to German 3DS owners

zitpig

dkxcalibur

@yokokazuo: How does this work with the Nintendo Zones? Our three 3DS systems are all updated to include the newest puzzle (Yo-Kai) but when we go to a Nintendo Zone (Mcdonald's and friends!) most of the people we get streetpasses from @ those locations are missing puzzle panels back to Yoshi's Island! Wouldn't they get the update by going to these places? Even if they only got one update per visit, you would think they would be caught up.

I love streetpass, but the ultimate problem is that most of the people who have a 3DS don't know how to use it or know what it is. When my sons show their 3DS to their friends with 3DS's they're like, "how did you get that, or what is that?"

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

zitpig

dkxcalibur wrote:

I love streetpass, but the ultimate problem is that most of the people who have a 3DS don't know how to use it or know what it is. When my sons show their 3DS to their friends with 3DS's they're like, "how did you get that, or what is that?"

I love it too, but like you say most 3DS owners don't seem to have a clue about it or if they do, they don't use/play it. I've spent more time on the StreetPass games than pretty much any game except NDS Picross3D.

zitpig

Andyliini

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. puzzle panel is now available in Europe.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Andyliini updated.
I'll have to check in the morning if NA or Japan got it too.
@dkxcalibur ya I'm not sure, perhaps they don't really check their plaza very often?
In my area I can occasionally get a street pass or two, but not a whole lot for the most part.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Okay so it looks like it is just Europe and Japan for now. I believe that the new Mario and Luigi game launches next year in NA so it will probably come out close to the game's launch.

Also something kind of interesting to note is that Picross 3D 2 and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. don't have any pink pieces.

yokokazuo

zitpig

Europe doesn't even have a release date for Picross3D 2 yet (AFAIR), but I'm hopeful that we'll get the puzzle for it.

zitpig

yokokazuo

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer puzzle is now available in NA and it has pink pieces.

yokokazuo

Dpullam

I didn't start taking advantage of the Nintendo Zone streetpass feature until years after its release so I am a little behind of puzzle completion. I do have a strong majority of the puzzles completed though, more than I ever thought I would.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

yokokazuo

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer panel is now available in Europe and Japan.

yokokazuo

Bolt_Strike

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam panel is now available in NA. well ahead of the game's release oddly.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Andyliini

Final Fantasy Explorers puzzle is now available in Europe.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

RIP my 100% completion rate, hopefully there's no pink squares.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

yokokazuo

@Andyliini I remember getting a notification yesterday, but forgot to check. It is also available in NA.

And I added it to the list.

yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.