Forums

Topic: 3DS Puzzle Swap pieces

Posts 121 to 140 of 179

shaneoh

I GOT A SECOND SPECIAL MII TODAY!

Wait a minute!
Untitled

I got him via homepass today, they were using Cubic Ninja, so it was obvious what's happened here.

Just thought I'd share.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

yokokazuo

I just got a NA puzzle piece for another Monster Hunter panel (all caps like the previous one too), got the top left corner, but it looks different I think.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

zitpig

I'm in the UK - The max number of pieces I can collect is 1429. I've got 1364.

Does anyone in the UK have more than 1429? I'm wondering if I'm missing any puzzles.

zitpig

TOUGHDUDE94

[quote=Bolt_Strike]The Smash Bros. puzzle is in NA as well. Also, Reggie 0is showing up in Mii Plaza celebrating the release of the N3DSXL.[/quote
I am in north America and I have not got smash or the new monster hunter 4 puzzle is their something wrong or is it my state that I live in the US
I live in Florida and is it my internet here

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Dizzy_Boy

zitpig wrote:

I'm in the UK - The max number of pieces I can collect is 1429. I've got 1364.

Does anyone in the UK have more than 1429? I'm wondering if I'm missing any puzzles.

1429 is all we have in the UK.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

An Honest Abe Mii is showing up in Mii Plaza in NA celebrating the release of Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

dAvecaster

My puzzle swap hasn't updated since Nintendo Football I am a uk user and don't know how to fix the problem. Has anyone else ever had this issue? And does anyone know of a solution?

dAvecaster

shaneoh

dAvecaster wrote:

My puzzle swap hasn't updated since Nintendo Football I am a uk user and don't know how to fix the problem. Has anyone else ever had this issue? And does anyone know of a solution?

Had a similar issue, basically in streetpass plaza there is a menu that allows you to turn off things like greetings, streepass etc. Turn everything off and leave it running for a few minutes (5 was long enough for me). Then turn everything you turned off, back on. That should fix it[

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

dAvecaster

shaneoh wrote:

dAvecaster wrote:

Had a similar issue, basically in streetpass plaza there is a menu that allows you to turn off things like greetings, streepass etc. Turn everything off and leave it running for a few minutes (5 was long enough for me). Then turn everything you turned off, back on. That should fix it[

Thanks for the advice! Everything is now working fine

dAvecaster

yokokazuo

Monster Hunter 4G (the second Monster Hunter panel) puzzle is now available in Japan and Korea.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

dkxcalibur

My top 5 completed panels
5. Kart 7
4. Smash
3. NES Remix
2. Luigi's Mansion
1. Kirby's 20th Anniversary

My disappointments are Animal Crossing & the Pikmin panels.....although the AC one is kind of cool, I just thought there would be more to it.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

yokokazuo

The Regginator is being sent out through Spotpass.

yokokazuo

Bolt_Strike

dkxcalibur wrote:

My top 5 completed panels
5. Kart 7
4. Smash
3. NES Remix
2. Luigi's Mansion
1. Kirby's 20th Anniversary

My disappointments are Animal Crossing & the Pikmin panels.....although the AC one is kind of cool, I just thought there would be more to it.

I just completed the AC one a few days ago and I thought it was the most disappointing one yet. There's barely any animation to it.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Klimbatize

A few weeks ago I managed to get all 1502 available pieces. It's the first time I've been caught up since the very first update years ago. I expected a new puzzle to get dropped when I was only two pieces away (as usually happens), but alas...

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

zitpig

Klimbatize wrote:

A few weeks ago I managed to get all 1502 available pieces.

You're lucky then, as the UK only has 1429 - seems like you might have two or three more puzzles than us.

zitpig

yokokazuo

zitpig wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

A few weeks ago I managed to get all 1502 available pieces.

You're lucky then, as the UK only has 1429 - seems like you might have two or three more puzzles than us.

North America doesn't have pocket football, but Europe doesn't have Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training (yet?) and Chibi-robo.
I believe Chibi-Robo has been released in Europe now though right? It looks like the puzzle swap panel may never come to Europe, I think Nintendo of Europe still had Brain Age/Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training set to be released on 3DS in the "future".
I think for Japan the most you can have right now is 1507. Although two were limited time (Big Mac and ANA), I didn't have a Japanese 3DS when the airport one was released and I left after the distribution was over... You can't even get them from other people now.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Noonch

It's a little too quiet on the puzzle front. I've been complete for months, blew my coins on streetpass games and maxed out again. I wonder if we'll get a Splatoon puzzle...or any new puzzles.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Bolt_Strike

I'm actually glad they haven't done any new puzzles lately, I'm a little bit behind on them (I have 1291/1500something) and I'm taking the opportunity to catch up.

Seeing as we have a new wave of 3DS games coming out over the next year, we should get a few new puzzles over the next few months. IDK about Splatoon though, if they were going to make one, we'd probably have it by now.

Bolt_Strike

yokokazuo

Europe has a new puzzle panel!
Tomodachi Life Friendship Fiesta is now available!

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Famicom Remix Best Choice (Ultimate NES Remix) puzzle panel is now available in Japan!

yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.