Topic: 2013 the year for 3DS?

Posts 81 to 100 of 153

Well yes the recent Pokemon announcement really made my day - or well my october. It's still so long and I want to enjoy each and every day until then but It's good to know something big is on the horizon!

There is no knowledge, that is not power.

In Japan at least they get...
Monster Hunter IV
Animal Crossing is still selling like crazy
Dragon Quest Vll
The last Layton game
A few more I can't remember
And now Pokemon X and Y
Yep 2013 is the year for the 3DS and I can see it lasting through early 2014

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Check my Youtube channel out!

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Well, to me 2013 is the year of the 3DS (which totally needs to be added to the Zodiac over Rabbit ) now, I... I can't even come up for something suiting for this situation. Not that I particularly care about wether I'll find 2012 or 2013 better, I just enjoy comparing them, and it looks like 2013 will be a wonderful year for Nintendo fans in general(in addition to the following 3DS releases, the Wii U will begin to pick up serious steam, at least for a few months of play around March).

• Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Mutant Mudds 2
  • And possibilities of some various localizations

Now- I'm not trying to say that I think the lineup for 2013 that we know about is better in my mind, but too many of these releases are coming out too early for them to not have a few more amazing games planned later on, especially since they'll need to hold onto something to combat the possibility of Sony and Microsoft joining into Generation 8 at E3 so they'll probably show off a couple of great 3DS games in addition to more Wii U games. In my own opinion, what we do know of is just as good as 2012 so I can easily see this year beating the last with a couple more great releases.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Coaster Creator 3D AND Pokemon X and Y, 2013 is already off to a nice looking start for 3DS, there just needs to be more Wii U games announced now.

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

With a brand new 3D Pokemon, yeah it's the year of the 3DS.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!

Emaan wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I imagine this will be the year for 3DS with Pokemon X and Y now.

Considering New Leaf is coming out too, I agree as well.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

as long as localization of other cool stuff actually gets underway this should be a pretty awesome year for Nintendo as a whole.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

I know I'm interested in and definitely getting Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing and Pokemon for 3DS in 2013. That is a pretty huge year considering, and somewhat assuming, all those games are quality titles. I went a little overboard with games the past year or so, so I am going to be a bit more clever when it comes to purchasing games.

I already thought this year was going to be great.

But come on, Gen. 6 Pokemon? That about tips the awesomeness over the edge for the 3DS this year.
This announcement today just might have knocked a certain 3DS game off of my 2 most anticipated...(sorry Luigi)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X Version are my two I'm dying for.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

With the new Pokemon games it'll hit a high point in sales no doubt, so from a sales perspective it could easily be the "year of the 3DS". From a player's perspective it could be the year of the 3DS, with Luigi's Mansion, (hopefully) Monster Hunter 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon all coming out.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Well duh, with all of the major games (AC NL, LM2, X And Y), it's gonna be great.

Luckily two GOTY contenderx are coming in just 2 months, PMD and FEA

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Considering the 3DS first-party library has consisted almost completely of games with notable omissions and missed opportunities, it'll be quite likely that a lot of games will be better this year.

If something beats KI:U I'll be thoroughly impressed. Hell, more then a few titles on the same level as Layton or Revelations and I'm happy.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic