With the rapid expansion of the Switch eShop we're gradually seeing more genres and variety. We've had a few top-down shooters of various styles, for example, and next week Neon Chrome will add itself to the list.
Developed by 10tons Ltd, it's a stylised title with procedural generation; a trailer and details are below.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter with a science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally generated, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfights, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
It'll arrive on 12th October with a confirmed price of $14.99USD for North America. Will you be tempted to give this a try?