On 7th December over 100 Best Buy stores in the US are hosting Nintendo family game demos, with the headline acts being Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. It's a good chance for gaming families in the US to try out some games, and Nintendo has used Miiverse to promote a discount deal that'll also be running on the demo day and Monday 8th December.
As you can see in the post below, either printing out a provided coupon or showing the Miiverse post on a 3DS (there's free Wi-Fi in store) will provide some modest but welcome discounts on games or accessories.
That's a nice partnership, albeit not the juiciest set of offers. It seems that Target could be a strong choice for some bargains in the final full week of build-up to Christmas, however, with its leaflet for 14th-20th December including some attractive discounts. The best, easily, is a further discount on the Super Mario 3D World Wii U bundle. Details are below.
- Wii U 32GB Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land Bundle — $249.99
- 3DS XL models — $149.99
- Wii Remotes — $39.99
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (3DS) — $25
- Just Dance 2015 (Wii) — $25
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Wii U) — $39.99
- The LEGO Movie Videogame — $24.99
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric — $39.99
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Pack — $54.99
- Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack — $54.99
Are you heading to one of the Best Buy family events this weekend, and do any of the upcoming Target deals in the US tempt you? Let us know.