Feature: Add The Nintendo Life Team To Your Tomodachi Life Community

Posted by Damien McFerran

We're house-trained, honest

Tomodachi Life has been out for a few weeks now and we're sure that many of you will already have an impressively-stocked island of Mii inhabitants. However, if you're still on the lookout for fresh faces, then feel free to scan the QR codes below and add the Nintendo Life team to your burgeoning population.

These QR codes have been generated within the game itself, so you'll get the usual info as well as its clothing, room décor, catchphrases, personality traits, voice and information regarding the island they were originally created on. However, their happiness level, special relationships, likes, dislikes, special items and songs will all be reset — so you're starting with a clean slate and can influence the development of each character.

If you're unsure about how to import Miis into the game, make sure you check out our handy guide on the topic.

Mqblank

Mqblank said:

Awesome, thanks. These will be populating PacificRim Island tonight. Is there a limit to how many islanders?

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

It's a shame that so many staff I remember have left... but I'm still ecstatic to get you all in my town. >:3

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

@Mqblank : 100 islander maximum. Mii homes can in turn accommodate up to 50 couples, as long as you have 50 "grown-up" males who are married to 50 "grown-up" females. Babies can eventually become islanders or travellers, but I don't know if travellers are included as part of that 100 islander limit, or if there is a separate limit for travelling babies (as travelling babies will never become full islanders).

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

I take it these QR codes won't work for Mii Maker?

Also, does anyone know where I found a @ThomasBW84 QR code? I was shocked to find him sitting in my Mii Maker Plaza one day, and I know I didn't make him.

CasuallyDressedStaff

CasuallyDressed said:

Remember, I like to have my stomach rubbed at least twice a week, and I enjoy dressing as a hamster.

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

[NL] Ant and Rory Cocker aren't working for me, and all of the others have. I'll keep trying, but it might be because I have a NA 3DS.

JakeShapiroAdmin

JakeShapiro said:

I'm one of the few without Tomodachi Life yet so I didn't even know it was possible for me to be in this was until I SAW MYSELF WINKING IN THE SCREENSHOT

TantXL

TantXL said:

Does anyone know why i don't get any clothes or rooms or anything when i scan these kind of codes?

Sakura

Sakura said:

Too many males... May have to make some of you into women... slippery slope...

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

15 male to 1 female. No tbd? I may have to think on adding them as planned.

@ThomasBW84 - So which is more official for mii maker? The one scanned here in a red shirt or the one I got from an old MK7 session with you in a blue shirt?

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

What?? Where's theblackdragon? Who's going to keep all my Miis behaving now?

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@Aqueous We asked staff members who wanted to be included. Everyone was asked, so it's very simple really!

This one with the red top is my current Mii.