Limited Edition Zelda Statue Available For Pre-Order From First 4 Figures

Posted by Alex Perepechko

Only 2,500 figures at $350 to be released worldwide

First 4 Figures has announced the release of a limited-edition figurine of Princess Zelda for $350. She will be dawning her dress and overall appearance from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and joining other figures previously released from that title.

The official page states that the figure stands at 1/4 scale, which is an impressive 17 inches tall (including the base on which she stands); it's cast in a high quality polystone and is painted by hand. The detailed appearance of the figure can be attributed to the fact that First 4 Figures had the chance to work first-hand with the official Twilight Princess game files, giving them unprecedented access to all of the design details found on Zelda's model.

The figurine's official page provides more information on what comes with the figure:

Princess Zelda comes in deluxe full color packaging, hand numbered base, and includes an Authenticity Card which allows you to purchase the same number of the model next in the 1/4 Scale “Master Arts” Twilight Princess Center Pieces range.

Production will be limited to only 2,500, and they will be given out on a first come first served basis. The figures are currently available for pre-order on First 4 Figure's website. Are you interested in this Zelda figure? Or is the $350 asking price just too much?

[via first4figures.com]

Related Games

SirMime

SirMime said:

WANT!!! It will go very nicely next to my Zant. Really want the Ganondorf one though.

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

Wow! The lucky, more-well-off-than-I folks who get this deserve a BIG TREASURE jingle when they hold their Zelda statue high in the air... And hopefully don't drop it. :O

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Polystone is not stone is it ? Its still like a resin right ?

I like the idea of having a statue made out of stone or metal.

OmegaStar

OmegaStar said:

The Zelda fanbase is definitely the one Nintendo respects and gives fan service to the most. :)

Dreamz

Dreamz said:

Unfortunately, this price tag is about $250 more than I would be willing to pay for this, neat though it may be.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

@Beevdog They have a UK distribution too. You won't pay import tax on this either.
Mine is already on preorder. They offer Flexipay where you pay in instalments. I have their Ganondorf and it is truly stunning.

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Price is real people. First 4 Figures always charges this much for their handiwork. Most statues range from $200-400, although I do remember them putting a Sonic figure on clearance for $150 once, and the special editions that light up and what not can run you into the $500 range.

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

It's nice and all but I'd prefer it if Nintendo licensed out the rights for more Japanese figure companies to make Nintendo character figures, of which I think make figures that are better designed and are higher quality with better details, and style of which is my preference. From what I've seen a majority of Nintendo character figures are made by non Japanese companies, which I find quite odd considering Nintendo is a Japanese company.

Dark-Link73

Dark-Link73 said:

I wish I could afford this as much as I wish I could've bought the Link and Epona diorama. Twilight Princess is my second LoZ game of all time. :-D

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

@midnafanboy I was really hoping the new release was human form Midna too. The way I see it, they need two more characters to close off the Twilight Princess line. They need a 1/4 Link and a 1/4 true form Midna. The Link on Epona isn't to scale with the other TP statues.

JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline said:

Why anyone would pay this much is beyond me. Polystone is nice an all, but it's still a figurine that's not worth much more than $50.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

@midnafanboy Midna is my favorite Zelda character and it's really annoying that she is constantly overlooked when it comes to official figurines. If she does get a release it is her imp form. There is nothing that shows her in her true body. Also, they released Ganondorf last year.

@JoostinOnline Have you ever seen one of their statues in person? I have Ganondorf and the size and detail is simply stunning. He was definitely worth the money.

midnafanboy

midnafanboy said:

@Trikeboy yeah they are stunning i have one of the statues and thats the minda with wolf link i love it but i dont know they release everyone one even zant.But they cant release a true form midna im going to wait for it.

JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline said:

@Trikeboy @midnafanboy You are both correct, I've never seen one. However, I can't image spending $350 on something that only costs a few dollars (at most, assuming materials are purchased in bulk) to make. Neither polystone nor paint are very expensive.

JellySplat

JellySplat said:

If only money were easier to come by... This would be mine! The detail is exceptional though.