LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey Begins This Summer

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Coming to 3DS and DS

Today seems to be LEGO day, with the fresh screens of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes now being followed up by the announcement of a new title coming to both 3DS and DS, LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey; it's also on the way to the PlayStation Vita.

The 3DS release is set for the Summer, with the DS version pegged for Autumn, and rather like LEGO City Undercover is based on a LEGO IP as opposed to a film or comic-book license. LEGO launched its Chima range earlier this year, and it looks to be a fantasy setting with a broad variety of animal characters, items and environments; this is perhaps one for keen LEGO collectors, as a result.

Aside from some screenshots (check them out on our game page) information is scarce, but we'll certainly let you know when TT Games lifts the lid on more details. Are you a fan of the Chima LEGO line, and are you interested in this latest game?

Related Games

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

More lego, the better :) I'm excited.

My favourite was Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. Didn't see the movies but I have great memory with this game.
By the way, are collectible items in Lego City Undercover a challenge to find? (I hope so)

Victoria

Victoria said:

I love the Lego games, but dang! I'm so behind on them. Lego Batman 2 last Summer, Lego Lord of the Rings at Christmas, and I'm currently working on Lego City Undercover. All these games are HUGE. There's just not enough hours in the day.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Since this is a game based on a kids tv show I wouldn't put it in the same category as Undercover. Saw the first 2 episodes and it wasn't a very good show, Ninjago was a whole lot better, so we haven't even watched the 3rd episode. As a result my kids aren't interested in these toys and probably won't be interested in this game either.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

@Funny_Moblin Easy or no, (probably is easy) I think you'd be missing out if you didn't get LCU. It looks like a lot of fun, and I think the main draw is being able to explore. Not so much the challenge involved.

JulienIsTheMan

JulienIsTheMan said:

I hope that more original LEGO games are produced. The licensed ones are nice, but I love Undercover and I like this game already.

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

Actually I would find it neat if the made a digital lego box, it's like having legos and building what ever you want, of course you could save you're creations and share them, it would be great if they had all sorts of themed legos like nature or cities, etc.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox said:

You know what I want to buy? Lego Game of Thrones. Make it happen. You win or you die. There is no try. (Whoops, that's Yoda. So many Lego games.)

guest37

guest37 said:

this is a marriage of super mario sunshine and secret of mana from super nes.

kaptenSwe

kaptenSwe said:

Love lego games... but I think that this one is bad. If someone should buy a lego game, buy lego city undercover. It's probably the best 3ds lego game EVER. The producer has worked really hard with lego city undercover. Lego legends of Chima feels a little bit like a 'fast-produced' game. I think that the producer of the game doing this very fast.
Someone who think the same?

Sorry for my bad English... I'm from Sweden.

Jukilum

Jukilum said:

@rjejr It's not based on the TV show as far as I'm aware. The toys came first and both the TV show and the game are based on those.

Windy

Windy said:

I wish they would do a Lego RPG fantasy Setting I think something like that would be neat