Ace Attorney 5 Release Date Accidentally Revealed By Capcom

Posted by Orla Madden

Someone made a boo boo in the courtroom

It seems that Capcom has let the release date for Ace Attorney 5 slip in a recent blog post about a Nico Nico developer Q&A on the upcoming 3DS title. The game is set to have fingers pointing in Japan on the 25th July this year.

Capcom objected by removing the evidence of the release date from the blog post, but it was too late at that stage. The game will be localised for the West, but no word has been given as to when it'll arrive.

Last month we reported that Capcom updated the official website for the upcoming courtroom adventure with new information.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you looking forward to helping Phoenix Wright crack more cases in Ace Attorney 5? As always, let us know in the comments below.

[via siliconera.com]

skyluigi2

skyluigi2 said:

I'm not worried about Ace Attorney 5 any more, it's got a guaranteed western release. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney is what's worrying me.

Squashie

Squashie said:

@skyluigi2 Everyone loves Professor Layton over here, so I'm pretty sure that any game with him in is guaranteed a western release.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@LordGeovanni: The Capcom page as it stands has been edited to remove the information, but if you click through to the Siliconera.com link at the bottom of the article, they posted a screenshot of the page before it was edited.

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

Another game I'll instantly buy when it's released as I've really enjoyed all of the previous games, asides from Miles Edgeworth 2 as it was never localised (damn you Capcom!!).

TeiselBonne

TeiselBonne said:

Let's see, we need Gumshoe, Maya, Pearly, Edgey, and Manfred von Karma as the prosecution, not some lousy guy name Apollo Justice trying to imitate the awesomeness of the Von Karma name!

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Man I still need to play the others in the series. I only played the first game.