Vampire Crystals Cuts A Bloody Path To December Release In NA

Posted by Damien McFerran

European launch for WiiWare title to follow in January

Shanblue Interactive has confirmed that its WiiWare action title Vampire Crystals will launch this month in North America. The date to look out for is December 20th, with a European release following on January 3rd, 2013.

The top-down shooter has been in development for quite a while - we first reported on it back in April. The game is also coming to the 3DS eShop at some point next year.

It's certainly looking impressive - you can check out the official trailer and tutorial videos below.

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

"She seems nice" ― lol

Game looks pretty cool, might try it out if it's a reasonable price.

Bankai

Bankai said:

Wait... Wifi ware? Holy crap that game is going to sell like 10 copies.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

I'll await for the 3ds version if it ever sees the light of day! Looks really good though.

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

Wow! Too bad about WiiWare, it will kill the sales.
Hopefully that doesn't keep the 3DS version from being finished. This looks fantastic!

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

wiiware titles have been a hit and miss affair, mostly a miss, but this one looks promising.

AVahne

AVahne said:

It's been quite a long time since I've last seen this
I'll either get the 3DS version, or wait to see if WiiWare starts appearing on the Wii U eShop.

Omega

Omega said:

I was afraid that there would be no more WiiWare games after the WiiU has been released. But this and Retro City Rampage are two games I can look forward to. Nice.

millarrp

millarrp said:

I'm thinking of picking this up too, but I'll hold off until I read some of the reviews, see if the game can live up to the trailer

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

This should be awesome for co-op with friends at the very least, now we just have to wait and see if its worth getting hyped about.

accc

accc said:

Holy crap, Wiiware lives! This actually looks really good, I'll probably buy it. Hopefully this is a sign that Nintendo isn't done with Wiiware yet. I'm pretty miffed that we still haven't received Rush! Rush! Rally Racing in North America.

Henmii

Henmii said:

Surprising! So Wiiware isn't dead, but undead (see what I did there?)!

By the way, the game looks pretty cool!