Samus and Link Suits Pop Up in Dynasty Warriors Vs.

Posted by James Newton

Suits you

Tecmo Koei's next Dynasty Warriors game for 3DS, Dynasty Warriors Vs., features some interesting sartorial options for discerning Nintendo fans.

The Japan-only scrapper lets you dress up as Link or Samus in her Zero Suit. They're included on the cart, but you'll have to get far enough in the tutorial mode to unlock them.

Note that these are not the characters themselves, they are simply their outfits.

Your Mii will also pop up from time to time to help out in battle, summoning rampaging elephants and things of that ilk.

[via andriasang.com]

James

James said:

They're not the characters, they're Dynasty Warriors characters wearing the suits.

Chobi

Chobi said:

Link just looks weird but Samus looks okay...in a weird sort of way..Any chance this game will make it to north America?

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

"link looking alright,then looks at samus"
WHY YOU SO OLD!
ps:i know they are not the real deal

Punny

Punny said:

Sweet! I especially like how the Link costume resembles the style introduced in Skyward Sword.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

OMFG COMMA SPLICE!!!!!111!1!1!!

Ahem Anyway, That character looks quite odd wearing Link's outfit. XD

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

I'm stoked for this game.

More importantly than this, Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane are in it, and Yukimura Sanada and some other SW characters.

I'm hoping more DLC costumes will pop up, maybe Captain Falcon? :)

RR529

RR529 said:

I loved Samurai Warriors Chronicles, so this is definately on my radar. With Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane in it, along with Link and Samus costumes, that even raises my interest even more.

Mryokokurama1

Mryokokurama1 said:

i havent played dynasty warriors 3 4 2 or 6 in awhile but putting link and samus in a game like that WTF?

PhantomMiria

PhantomMiria said:

of course not for the US just Japan Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henmii

Henmii said:

Cool! But sadly it is wasted on a game series that doesn't seem that great (from what I have heard).