Check Out This Awesome Knights vs. Orcs Press Kit We Got

Posted by James Newton

Somebody set up us the bomb

Every so often we get cool stuff here at Nintendo Life's UK HQ — you wouldn't believe the swag that lurks under the our shiny workstations. This press kit from KRITZELKRATZ 3000 is certainly one of the better press kits we've received, though.

Promoting Artillery: Knights vs. Orcs, the wooden chest contains something we're pretty surprised made it past customs, to be honest: a little replcia bomb. We haven't tried lighting it yet, but perhaps we'll give it a go the next time our "which Mario game is best?" argument gets a little heated.

Just a shame the game connected to this kit isn't so good: our Artillery: Knights vs. Orcs review — written before this package arrived — gave the game a 5/10.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

No wonder they're trying to bomb you after that review. ;) Just kidding, seemed fair to me. :)
Amazing ! And i wanted to ask about the disc too.

James

James said:

We don't know, we don't have anything that plays it :P Probably screenshots, a video and press release: nothing more exciting.

dangermouseuk78

dangermouseuk78 said:

wonder how much you could knock off the price of games if they didnt spend it on press kits like this. I seen other kinds of press kits in my time some must be pretty pricey for the companies to put together.

Samholy

Samholy said:

wow this is very crafty.
for a small company, someone must have taken extra time on his shoulder to craft something like this. Very talented. overly talented.

makes me wanna try their game.

GreenAbobo

GreenAbobo said:

Makes me want to give it a shot too. It wouldn't be the first time I enjoyed a "5/10" game.

Zach

Zach said:

@dangermouseuk78 It's pretty rare to have such a cool press item actually, and extremely rare to have one for a DSiWare title. I think this is a great way to promote a game - small companies have to find interesting avenues, and I'm glad to see one take the initiative to do so.

Burn

Burn said:

A shame they're never going to send you goodies like that again...

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

That chest looks like you've photoshopped it into the photo, lol

Henmii

Henmii said:

Hmm, a press-kit for a downloadable game! I think that's a first!

A pity that the game is bad though.

AltDotNerd

AltDotNerd said:

Was this a response to the 5/10 rating? Still, a bomb kind of seems a bit "Joker-ish".