Asphalt 3D to Set 3DS Hearts Racing in Spring 2011

Posted by James Newton

Screenshots screech in

The Asphalt racing series has had some decent outings on Nintendo handhelds, not least Asphalt 4: Elite Racing on DSiWare, and now Konami is taking over the publishing reins to bring the game to 3DS in Spring 2011.

The game's official site has just launched bringing with it a few teaser screenshots showing off some of the licensed cars and shiny graphics that await racing fans next year.

At the moment we know very little else about the title, we'll keep our ears to the ground for more information.

G-MaxiMillion

G-MaxiMillion said:

Hope the gameplay will be better than the DSiWare version, I remember that my fingers hurts eacht time I played it.

motang

motang said:

That looks way better than the DS version, I am liking what I am seeing with the 3DS! Can't wait! :D

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

If this has good online and a great sense of speed, then count me in. Asphalt 4 was fun for a while but soon got old.

Arcanum

Arcanum said:

WOAH......its already about to be Dec.? well November was completely skipped....or at least that's how it feel's. 1 month closer to the 3DS.

pepsilover2008

pepsilover2008 said:

looks good, but if i want to know bout the gameplay b4 i would consider this over ridge racer bc they could easily improve the graphics and gameplay considering some of the negative press

X-145

X-145 said:

I just hope online racing and things of the sort will be included with this game. A lot of DS racers exclude that featcher, from my experience.

________________________________________________________

Arcanum: I feel the exact same way right now! November blew right over!