Disney Epic Mickey Intro Video - Part 2

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Mickey finds his weapon of choice

Well the Disney Epic Mickey train is rolling along at full steam now and the folks over at Disney Interactive have just sent over Part 2 of their Intro series of videos for everyone to check out.

You can check out the newest Intro video below and if you somehow missed it, you can go back and check out the first one as well.

We'll keep you posted on any Disney Epic Mickey news as it becomes available and we'll have a full review of the title shortly after its North American release on November 16th.

[via youtube.com]

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I want this game so bad! I think this game is going to be one of this year's best. I just can't wait to play it!:)

Oregano

Oregano said:

Hehe, I think the game looks awesome and haters can go away!:P

Poor Oswald though...

Radixxs

Radixxs said:

This and the Nintendo Power interview and feature have swayed my opinion on this game to favorable.

Angaran

Angaran said:

I've already seen this video on ign a few days ago

We're extremely happy for you

V8_Ninja

V8_Ninja said:

Am I the only one that finds it slightly disturbing that a chainsaw almost teared Mickey Mouse in half? D:

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

Whoa, an appearance from Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's earlier creation (part of middle and whole ending of video)!
That video was good. Man, I can't wait to play this game.

TwilightV

TwilightV said:

@V8 Ninja: You haven't watched the short featuring the Mad Doctor before, have you? What almost happened to Pluto in that one was pretty twisted.

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

Cool, I didn't know Epic Mickey's release date was Nov. 16. That's on Shigeru Miyamoto's birthday and before Donkey Kong Country Returns. Shame that I've already pre-ordered Donkey Kong and won't have the money to get this early, so I'll likely get it for Christmas.

This intro has been very nicely done. I hope there's going to be plenty of these cinematics in the game.

TheBaconator

TheBaconator said:

I hope they replace those wierd 2D cutscenes with these awsome CGI cutscenes. This style fits the game's mood much more.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

...I think I already have an idea on what the first "boss" is gonna be in this game. xD
Yeah, the game looks pretty good. :p

HappyHappy

HappyHappy said:

Wow, just wow. I am still not 100% convinced that this game is worthy of a buy, so I think I'll wait till the review comes out and if it's good I may see this game under my Christmas tree this year.

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

You are not convinced because you do not know every detail... Or You don't like Mickey

You confused a little?
You see Mickey has a heart something that the wasteland does not have. As in the mad scientest cartoon Mickey segment. The Scientest wanted Pluto's heart

HappyHappy

HappyHappy said:

@Koops3: Yes, I don't know every detail of the game. I'm just someone who would rather read a review of a game before I decide I want to buy it mostly because I am worried about the lenght of some games. I think that's my biggest fear when I decide to cough up 50 bucks to buy a game and I find out that I beat it in one day.

Ahiru77

Ahiru77 said:

With all due respect...the only way they can make Disney's stuff look epic, is by inserting a few high-fashion japanese kids. xD

Oh wait, THEY ALREADY DID THAT. >_>

motang

motang said:

A plunger to get the heart out...awesome...no epic I should say!

EDIT: This months Nintendo Power has a great piece on this game, and after reading it I just have say the though and care that went into thinking this game up is very cool! Looking forward to getting this game day one!

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

I watched The Mad Doctor short for the first time today. The doctor sure was twisted and cruel back then. Maybe the reason why Disney never used him in another cartoon again was because he was too scary. He must like his sharp objects.