Hideki Kamiya Plus Gunpoint Would Equal New Star Fox

Posted by Zach Kaplan

Might also do it for money

Hideki Kamiya, co-founder of Platinum Games, recently tweeted that:

If they had the team that made Star Fox 64 make it...

Kayami directed the games Bayonetta, Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 2. With such an impressive catalogue, his desire may be no small potatoes. Perhaps someone at Nintendo will listen, which isn't so unthinkable in this interconnected age. And, even if nothing comes of it, isn't it fun to dream?

[via play.tm]

Related Games

MmBuddha

MmBuddha said:

Message to Nintendo: Please Nintendo, listen to this. You don't get offers like this everyday, it could be amazing. Oh man I want Starfox!

V8_Ninja

V8_Ninja said:

Like I said in the thread about this, it'd be nice to see where Platinum Games takes the series. While it may not be the best, I'd still love to see where it goes.

Junkface

Junkface said:

Please bring us Starfox! That would be too awesome. Especialy if they had multiplayer on-line dog fights!

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

I have been dreaming of a new, epic Starfox for years now. But that's nothign compared to my dreams of a new F-Zero. Make it happen, Nintendo!

Acidfoxdyi831

Acidfoxdyi831 said:

if they do make a new starfox please dont make it just a arwing game its would b boring
. let it b similar to starfox assault
just not as bad as it ....

SuperPeach

SuperPeach said:

Star Fox for the SNES is my favorite! I prefer being in an arwing (not like Star Fox comand, I thought that was boring) It would be awsome to have another Star Fox game. :)

Willy105

Willy105 said:

"I want Nintendo's staff to come to Platinum, stick guns at us and tell us 'You guys make a new Star Fox.""

Hmmm....

That's actually pretty close to how Nintendo used to do business in their pre-Iwata days.

ILoveToLove

ILoveToLove said:

I always fancied the idea of something like X-wing vs Tie Fighter set in the Starfox universe, but then the on-rails titles can't be bettered.

Couldn't they do both, on the same disc?

MarkyVigoroth

MarkyVigoroth said:

Reading my previous comment, I do not understand why I wrote the part in parentheses.
I still prefer Evokers over guns, though.