No doubt inspired by this success our new found friends at GameOn are set to release Mahjong this coming Friday (4th December) in Europe. You may not be too familiar with this game, but we hear it’s all the rage in China!
Here a few details about the game for your delectation:
- Mahjong is one of the most played games. The game is well-known all over the world as an all-time classic.
- 30 classic and challenging Mahjong layouts are included.
- Popular Mahjong variations like Turtle, Tower and many others will provide you an endless challenge.
- Over half an hour (30 minutes) of relaxing music are included and will play in the background.
- Songs can play randomly, in order ... or just enjoy the silence.
- Mahjong comes with many beautiful background images and textures.
- Price: 500 Points
For more information you can visit http://solitaire-mahjong.com or check out our trailer below:
Who will be investing in this budget priced WiiWare game on Friday?