Okamiden Footage Revealed

Posted by Brad Long

Get a glimpse before the Tokyo Game Show!

Footage of Okamiden - you know, the super-cute looking DS version of Okami we told you about last week - has surfaced on Capcom's Tokyo Game Show page. The trailer contains a little Japanese we haven't translated yet, but it also shows some gameplay footage, and it looks sweet!

As you can see, the game is coming along quite nicely! We should expect to hear more at the Tokyo Game Show, so stay tuned to Nintendo Life and we'll update you as soon as we know anything.

[via siliconera.com]

Tails

Tails said:

Okay now yall gone and done it another preorder when we hear word for this coming to US for sure i loved the first Okami on Wii so i know i'll love this on the DS

Mizore

Mizore said:

Wasn't this posted here before already? lol
I hope this game turns out well...and that we get it, lol.

Superman

Superman said:

This has got to be a joke. Oh wait, I forgot, this is what people like these days. Excuse me while I go throw up!

Objection

Objection said:

Having enjoyed the original considerably, I look forward to this title. Is it a DS or DSi title? I hope it's the former.

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

The new number one in my "most expected" list, this looks great, I love Okami's art! And yes, it's just too cute.

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

Awwww! How adorable!!!! <3 I should've given Okami a chance. Well, it's still out, so I still have a chance to play it.
I give brownie points to games that have cute qualities. ;)

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

[Borrows irken004's cannon and shoots at Superman (Son of Krypton, huh?) and GabeGreens (how could you?!?)]

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

Sry. Got kinda carried away here. This game looks interesting. I can't wait to see how it is. :)

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL said:

I was talking about the ugly think riding the cute wittle wolf! Its so ugly! Geez.... :( I need a hug :(

donth8

donth8 said:

Reminds me of Bahamut Zero's avatar.
This game looks impressive.
Thanks for posting this chunky_droid.

Cryptonic

Cryptonic said:

has no one already seen this before?

the siliconera post happened 4 DAYS AGO. i saw this from day one.....i guess i really cant trust nintendolife for my videogame news...

astarisborn94

astarisborn94 said:

And Superman trolls again. Superman should leave Nintendo Life. He's racist after all, plus he's a Wii hater.

Knux

Knux said:

Okamiden looks awesome, but I need to buy Okami first.
@Superman-If you don't like this game or this website, than why are you here?

mjc0961

mjc0961 said:

If it's anything like the first game, it'll be an unplayable mess that isn't worth the money or stress.

North99

North99 said:

"12. irken004 07 Sep 2009, 21:13 GMT
CRITICAL HIT!"

x2!!!!!! Superbuying this and signing up for any fun preorder offers.

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

Judging by the reaction here they could massively increase preorders by offering a plush chibiterasu as a preorder bonus...

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

@cryptonic: I take the blame for the lateness of the footage, I had dibs on the story and right after my broadband company had my broadband cut off for no real reason, so after some bargaining with them I got back online and posted the story ASAP.

Once again, sorry about the lateness! Shouldn't happen again :)

@KDR_11k: That thought makes me salivate, it'd look good next to my plush Bowser

timp29

timp29 said:

heh superman obviously likes men who wear their undies on the outside. Like he is a good judge of what people like.

Terra

Terra said:

This does look quite good, and the brush controls would work really well here. Is this a proper sequel to Okami then or is it just a DS Remake? I'm confused as I've heard both on different websites.