Official Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the official English trailer of the game in action!

We got our hands on the official English trailer for the upcoming Square-Enix WiiWare release FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord for everyone to check out.

As you can see from the trailer, the game is a very different gameplay experience from the original FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a King title. The game features some really cool visuals and a host of gameplay options. And best of all, this time you get to play as the bad guy!

You can check out the official trailer below and we'll have more information on the game as it becomes available. We'll also have a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

From the web

aaronsullivan said:

Hmm... it should probably be My Life As a Dark Lady or Dark Baroness, but that's okay.

Looks like a tower defense game --yes, I'm aware it's IN a tower, but I'm talking genre here-- that focuses on RPG style match-ups. Great potential there and far more interesting than My Life As A King -- to me anyway.

wanderlustwarrior said:

Okay, I saw something in the article picture that was downright odd:

a very well endowed woman with for some odd reason an extra nipple on the right breast. She's wearing a Queen's crown (that in itself looks like a chessboard) but pulled it over her face like a ski mask. for arms, she has robotic chicken wings, and she has an open door (that I've now noticed is a balcony) on the top center of her corset.

Game looks okay, but I think I've already gotten enough enjoyment out of it.

Corbs said:

Yep, it's the E3 B-Roll. I'm just catching up on trailers this week.

jbrodack said:

lol. the tower does kinda look like boobs.

Anyway, the graphics look great and the game looks really fun. Kinda like a cross between tower defense and tecmo's deception games. Should be a unique experience and has what my life as a king lacked which is combat you can actually see.

Wolfcoyote said:

Interesting. It appears to have more action than MLAAK (well, of course it would, as it seems that SE is addressing the many complaints about the original). Looks really entertaining to me.

I hate to tread into semi-forbidden territory and open up a can of worms, but - daughter of the Darklord? How in the world does that work?

davegorack said:

Holy ...The Uk's Geting this on friday???
I hope its only 1000 wii ponts.
thats all i can aford this week.