Official Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the official English trailer of the game in action!

We got our hands on the official English trailer for the upcoming Square-Enix WiiWare release FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord for everyone to check out.

As you can see from the trailer, the game is a very different gameplay experience from the original FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a King title. The game features some really cool visuals and a host of gameplay options. And best of all, this time you get to play as the bad guy! :D

You can check out the official trailer below and we'll have more information on the game as it becomes available. We'll also have a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

[via youtube.com]

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

Hmm... it should probably be My Life As a Dark Lady or Dark Baroness, but that's okay. :)

Looks like a tower defense game --yes, I'm aware it's IN a tower, but I'm talking genre here-- that focuses on RPG style match-ups. Great potential there and far more interesting than My Life As A King -- to me anyway.

wanderlustwarrior

wanderlustwarrior said:

Okay, I saw something in the article picture that was downright odd:

a very well endowed woman with for some odd reason an extra nipple on the right breast. She's wearing a Queen's crown (that in itself looks like a chessboard) but pulled it over her face like a ski mask. for arms, she has robotic chicken wings, and she has an open door (that I've now noticed is a balcony) on the top center of her corset.

Yeah...

Game looks okay, but I think I've already gotten enough enjoyment out of it.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Yep, it's the E3 B-Roll. I'm just catching up on trailers this week. :D

jbrodack

jbrodack said:

@wanderlustwarrior
lol. the tower does kinda look like boobs.

Anyway, the graphics look great and the game looks really fun. Kinda like a cross between tower defense and tecmo's deception games. Should be a unique experience and has what my life as a king lacked which is combat you can actually see.

Wolfcoyote

Wolfcoyote said:

Interesting. It appears to have more action than MLAAK (well, of course it would, as it seems that SE is addressing the many complaints about the original). Looks really entertaining to me.

I hate to tread into semi-forbidden territory and open up a can of worms, but - daughter of the Darklord? How in the world does that work?

davegorack

davegorack said:

Holy ...The Uk's Geting this on friday???
I hope its only 1000 wii ponts.
thats all i can aford this week.