Showing 201 to 220 of 776
201. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 22:26 GMT
Headset for BO.
Where'd u get one at? No one around here seems to sell them
202. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 17:41 GMT
Red Steel 2. On sale at Game Stop with Wii Motion Plus for $30.
203. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 19:45 GMT
Just order Monster Hunter Tri, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, and a nyko component cable for 44.85. I love buying from amazon the only downside is the waiting.
204. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 21:15 GMT
My last Wii purchase was.....Mario Galaxy 2. Love it, but there's nothing new to explore now that I've gotten all the stars. Too bad. I guess I'll just sell it along with my Wii for the 3DS and it's games.
Tender Page Replies Tumblr blog! (OC blog)
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519
205. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 00:48 GMT
My newest Wii purchase was DKCR as well as Lego Harry Potter. LHP is probably the best Lego game that they've made so far imo
Good day. ... I said Good dayWe have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691My Backloggery
206. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 00:56 GMT
My most recent purchase is sengoku basara samurai heroes. I had no idea how the game would play, but looking at the pictures it seemed kind of like the two towers and return of the king which can only be good right? I noticed the review wasn't great after I bought it but I hope it is alright...
www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!
207. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 22:38 GMT
Ultimate Band and Red Steel 2 - waiting for them to arrive next week or so. I don't want more plastic clutter (my Legos don't count) in my apartment, so I picked Ultimate Band. I like rhythm/music games, but I'm not all that interested in (fake-)playing an actual instrument, so I expect that I'll be satisfied with UB's control scheme. And RS2 since I've been thinking of getting it for a good while now (I already have Motion+ but haven't really used it). Both cost about 13e or so a piece.
Currently playing: Solitaire (on Windows)
208. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:35 GMT
You really do have no idea what you're getting into...
Official Member of NL's Atlus Fan Club.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
"Uruffufu" - Wolfrun
209. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:37 GMT
Mine was goldeneye 007 .I don't mean to go off topic, but how do i get an avatar?
Edited on Sat 5th February, 2011 @ 21:37 by ColorsOfSonic
Official head minion of the glorious DictatorJumpMad!Former minion of GabeGreens, who moved to Las Vegas to make a living as a professional knife-thrower.
210. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:41 GMT
Find a picture you want, right-click and save it. Then go to Edit Profile at the top of the page on NL. Scroll down until you find an area that says "avatar". Click the browse button, then find the picture you want and click on it. Click open/save on the box, then click save on the Edit Profile page, and you should be done.
Edited on Sat 5th February, 2011 @ 21:43 by CanisWolfred
211. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:42 GMT
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
212. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:51 GMT
TheColorsOfSonic wrote:Mine was goldeneye 007 .I don't mean to go off topic, but how do i get an avatar?Find a picture you want, right-click and save it. Then go to Edit Profile at the top of the page on NL. Scroll down until you find an area that says "avatar". Click the browse button, then find the picture you want and click on it. Click open/save on the box, then click save on the Edit Profile page, and you should be done.
Thanks a million.
213. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 21:53 GMT
214. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 22:09 GMT
Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Sonic and the Secret Rings. Hooray for buy one get one free bargain bin sales at Best Buy.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
215. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 22:27 GMT
Pretty underrated game IMO, it's sad that the first one has kept some people from trying the second one.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
216. Posted: Sun 6th Feb 2011 21:57 GMT
Just picked up WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and a 2000 Wii points card not sure what I'm going to use the points card for just yet.
217. Posted: Mon 7th Feb 2011 17:16 GMT
Just Dance 2, just for the workout mode. I was a bit disappointed there's no tutorial to actually teach you the moves, so I'm thinking I might trade it in for Exerbeat, depending on what that's like.
BLOG, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
218. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 02:25 GMT
I just had to buy the red 25th ann. Wii recently, and now looking at my collection I love how it turned out. So far I have:
1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii2. Super Mario Galaxy3. Super Mario Galaxy 24. Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)5. Zelda: Twilight Princess6. Spot reserved for Zelda: Skyward Sword7. Metroid Prime Trilogy8. Metroid: Other M9. Donkey Kong Country Returns10. Punch-Out!!
11. Pikmin12. Pikmin 2 (GC)13. Spot reserved for Pikmin 3
The Clover Trilogy... aka:
14. Viewtiful Joe (GC)15. Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC)16. Okami
17. Resident Evil 418. Eternal Darkness (GC)19. Goldeneye 00720. SSX 3 (GC)
Sure I needed 6 GC games to make it epic, but really what's the difference?
Next up to be purchased are my VC picks:
1. Super Mario Bros. 32. Super Mario World3. Super Mario 644. Super Mario RPG5. Zelda: ALTTP6. Super Metroid7. DKC8. DKC 29. DKC 310. Super Castlevania
11. Castlevania: Rondo of Blood12. Sonic13. Sonic 214. Sonic 315. Sonic and Knuckles
16. Cave Story
Edited on Tue 8th February, 2011 @ 02:32 by SezeMakto
219. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 17:23 GMT
I have recently purchased Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid: Other M and Super Mario All Stars Wii. I already own SMG 1 & 2, New SMB Wii, TLoZ: Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Wii, Super Paper Mario and GoldenEye 007. I have yet to start playing a few of them. TLoZ: Skyward Sword, Mario Sports Mix, DKCR and Kirby's Epic Yarn are on my 'to buy' list. I have also purchased a whole host of classic games on the VC that I won't bore you all with.
220. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 17:26 GMT
Little King's Story for £5.
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!