Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 221 to 240 of 846

AuthorMessage

Splat

221. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Just picked up WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010.

It's good and all but man do I miss the days of the N64 wrestling games, they were by far the best ever IMO.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

DeaDz

222. Posted:

Got Mario Sports Mix today, really enjoying it so far.

My Youtube Channel
Goldeneye 007 Code: 2655-1091-3279 Name: Dark Shadow Level: 32
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: D Shadow ID: D125VJ Hunter Rank: 200+
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Sports Mix, and Final Fantasy 12

AuthorMessage

LEGEND_MARIOID

223. Posted:

Mario Sports Mix

Has some fundamental design flaws but very well presented and enjoyable - especially in multiplayer.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage

Grumble_Grumble

224. Posted:

Golden Eye 007

Grumble_Grumble

AuthorMessage

feder

225. Posted:

Bought a new nunchuk. I'm thinking of getting a Wii motion plus controller eventually.

feder

AuthorMessage

willobee

226. Posted:

Mario Sports Mix just came in ze mail. The controls are a bit tough to get used to. And my first choice of sport was dodgeball, to which I thought "Pffft why does everyone rag on normal for being far too easy?" Then I played Basketball on normal. Ugggh.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

227. Posted:

My Fitness Coach: Cardio Workout. I'll have to see if it has at least as much staying power as Wii Fit and EA Sports Active. So far I've used it only two times, but I was pleasantly surprised how the game nudged me to do more than just a "fitness test" as in Wii Fit. This was also the first time I took the dodging exercise with the punching robot in the game... I don't know if it was just luck, but the music playing could've, in my opinion, fit well in a Megaman game - which I found quite funny. Of course, since I hear the music is more or less just MIDI synths playing, that might explain a bit.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

228. Posted:

bought Metroid Other M and Sonic Colors on ebay for a good price.. Already played Donky Kong country... Great game..was not interested in playing the mirror stages...

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

jabrre

229. Posted:

I am a late bloomer: I just bought the Wii almost two weeks ago and now have the following games:

Super Mario 64 (VC)

Wave Race 64 (VC)

Mario Kart 64 (VC)

Dr Mario Rx Online (WiiWare)

Super Mario Brothers Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Wii Sports

Wii Sports Resort

jabrre

AuthorMessage

sonicfanatic

230. Posted:

my latest wii ga,es were given to me on christmas 2010 and were the following

Donkey kong country returns[by far the best donkey kong game for the wii yet though not saying much lol]
Simsanimals[nobody get this one unless you are buying a game for your child this game is the definition for childrens gaming]
Brave a Warriors tale[too hard and frusturating skip this one as well]
Spiderman web of shadows[I really enjoy this cause its gameplay is similar to epic mickey[my favorite wii game]
Shrek forever after[really fun to play with a friend but alone not so great]

WII GAMER FOR LIFE
FAVORITE GAME EPIC MICKEY

AuthorMessage

Colors

231. Posted:

In one day, I bought Elite Beat Agents (yes, I know some of these are DS games), Elebits, BlastWorks, Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol, and Picross DS.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

goldboy27

232. Posted:

punch out and the first metroid prime yesterday

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

AuthorMessage

Chris720

233. Posted:

Mario Sports Mix on Saturday, thinking of buying a Wii Motion Plus at some point so I can buy and play Red Steel 2. :3

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

234. Posted:

DJ Hero 2. So much fun.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Retro_Gamer

235. Posted:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I'm loving every minute of it, easily the best 3D Mario game yet. Also got Sonic Colors not too long ago, a great game that most people probably choose to ignore for obvious reasons.

Currently Playing:
Zelda II: Adventure of Link

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioKenny

236. Posted:

The latest Wii game I got was Mario Sports Mix. I pre-ordered it, as well, but I didn't get the game on February 7 because Gamestop didn't have it yet. So I got it the day after. :(

"This game right here is the perfect predecessor to the first Mario game!" - Irate Gamer on his great knowledge of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

AuthorMessage

willobee

237. Posted:

Just downloaded AquaSpace, Super Mario Bros (to relive the youth I never had), and Super Mario 64 (to relive the youth I did have).

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

238. Posted:

Overlord: Dark Legend.

First impressions definitely leave a lot to hope for... after about one hour or less of playing, the game hung up completely. Then, when I got to fighting the first animalistic boss, she got stuck where my minions couldn't hurt her. That time I gave up and reloaded the save. The second time it happened as well in the very same spot, only this time I decided to fry her with... Energy Spike, was it? And that did her in. Sigh.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

Colors

239. Posted:

Elebits and Blastworks: Build, Trade, Destroy

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

240. Posted:

Just picked up Blast Works ($10) and MadWorld ($30). Great deals. Still looking for Sonic Colours though.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042