Showing 1 to 20 of 789
1. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 08:22 BST
I could be wrong, but I could not find any threads where you could post what Wii games you have recently bought, so I decided to make one I had some extra money to blow because I worked a lot of hours the past couple of weeks and I sold one of my summer school books back, so I decided to buy some games I have been wanting. So without further delay here's what I got:
1. A Boy and His Blob - I loved the original game on the NES, and I have been wanting to get the reimagined version for some time just haven't had the money. So at Wal-Mart the other day I saw it for $15 and decided now would be a good time to get it because at that price they are trying to get rid of their stock, and it has become harder to find in a lot of stores here. If you guys are wanting this game, check and see if your Wal-Mart has it for this cheap.
2. Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero - Another game I've been meaning to pick up for some time. I missed the game the first time around since I did not own a Gamecube. I'm a huge survival horror game fan so I'm sure I will like it. I paid $29 for it, but this game is also becoming harder to find so I decided to go ahead and grab it.
3. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - I actually had no intention of buying this game, but when I saw it at Wal-Mart for $39 I had to get it. I have no idea how that game was still there considering it was discontinued in 2008 I believe, and new copies go upwards of $50+ online. I'm a huge Shining Force fan and I hear the game is similar, and I also know I will never see a new copy for that price ever again, so I decided to get it.
I am still considering going to Best Buy tomorrow and getting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I've been wanting that game for some time too, so I may go get it. What about you guys, what are your latest Wii purchases?
Edited on Thu 26th August, 2010 @ 08:26 by brooks83
2. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 09:01 BST
cant remember i think it was klonoa but im going to got a backlog of games to get ivy the kiwi -weird but a great fun game monster hunter tri -awesome online and the fact that i have friends with this game in other states nyko perfect shot -light gun ftw!resident evil darkside chronicles -i need a light gun game dead space extraction -i thought the first one was good so why not try light gun formhouse of the dead overkill -i dont know about this game but ill try it outtetris party deluxe -yeah its on wiiware for like 15$ cheaper but i like disc they remind me to play games dragon ball revenge of king piccolo -beated klonoa and a boy and his blob why not this?new play control pikmin -rented the first 2 but i didnt beated number 1 (i rented it with windwaker and brought animal crossing)super mario galaxy 2 -probably the most mindless fun everconduit 2 -best shooter on the wiisin and punishment 2 -wonder when i will get itmetroid other m -2d ftw 3d be ftl l2talkdonkey kong counrty returns -awesome series
3. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 12:19 BST
The most recent game I've bought fir the Wii is A Boy and His Blob for $20 at my second-closest Target. My next purchase will probably be Flip's Twisted World or FlingSmash.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
4. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 12:34 BST
Gunblade and La machine guns.
F Zero GX fan forever
5. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 15:10 BST
My last pick up was Cursed Mountain (Wii) I'm not really feeling it but it was only $10.
Edited on Thu 26th August, 2010 @ 15:10 by Splat
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
6. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 15:17 BST
My last purchase was some Wii points which I used to buy Uforia: The Saga and Kirby's Adventure. My last retail game purchase was Metroid Prime Trilogy. My wishlist backlog is pretty much as big as my real life backlog right now.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
7. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 15:20 BST
Mine was SMG2 My next will be M:OM
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
8. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 15:40 BST
My last purchase was SMG2.I'll probably buy Sonic Colors around November if it's pretty good.
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)
9. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 16:35 BST
Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I have Metroid: Other M preordered.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
10. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 16:40 BST
Wii Sports Resort, NMH2, RE UC, and Little King's Story- best stack of games I bought and not to mention NMH2 or UC was sorta Free, but i dont know which one's better to have "Free".
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
11. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 17:00 BST
I got Muramasa. Also I preordered Metroid: Other M more recently
12. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 17:14 BST
Little King's Story, Boom Blox Bash Party. Thought I'd better get them now before the wave of highly anticipated games (Kirby, Donkey, de Blob, Okamiden, Zelda, GoldenEye, etc) came out, because then they'll just fall to the back of the line again.
13. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 17:23 BST
Last month I bought Metroid: Other M (it's just waiting to be picked up on Tuesday), Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol.
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
14. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 17:33 BST
He speaks for all of us... (Me, at least)
"Maybe you're MY puppet"
15. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 20:28 BST
I have Epic Mickey and Sonic Colors on pre-order as they are Wii exclusives
I am also waiting to see how the PS3 3D movie update goes and thinking of maybe finally getting a PS3 then so am waiting for Bomberman Blast: Battlefest and Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 on maybe either platform.
PSN: TimMalouff - Wii FC: 8857 8848 6453 6344 Region USA
Have an extra PSN LEGO: Marvel Superheroes Super Pack DLC Code for trade.
16. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 20:33 BST
I have Metroid: Other M pre-ordered. I will pick it up on the 31st.
I'm back (for the moment)!
17. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 21:35 BST
The last game I bought myself was Super Mario Galaxy 2 but I received Muramasa, New Super Mario Bros, and Sin and Punishment for my birthday.
I`m going to buy Ivy the Kiwi? and maybe Endless Ocean 2 soon.
18. Posted: Thu 26th Aug 2010 22:06 BST
My latest purchases have been Pikmin: New Play Control, Monster Hunter Tri, and Klonoa, haven't really tried any of them yes but am looking forward to it. I also have a preorder for Skyward Sword and am thinking of buying EA Sports Slapshot.
Feel free to add me and contact me:
Excite Bots: 1935 1262 0291
Water Warfare: 1720 1680 7731
My Backloggery = http://www.nintendolife.com/user/profile
19. Posted: Fri 27th Aug 2010 02:00 BST
Metroid: Other M is pre-ordered so that's my latest purchase and probably my last Wii purchase until December. More interested in games on other systems (PS3, DS) during the September-November months.
PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225
20. Posted: Fri 27th Aug 2010 02:01 BST
Galaxy 2. But that's long gone already. My next is probably Zelda.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.