Forums

Topic: What's my age again?

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

zane

Machu wrote:

longtimegamer wrote:

So who keeps forgetting their age?

I forget all the time, sometimes I'm 31, sometimes I'm 13, other time's I'm 50.

Cheers to that Machu... ... ...(Where the hell am I?)

Old Nintendofan from up north...

SwerdMurd

@Xk - you type very well for an 11 year old. Gratz. If only most adults typed that well... (I read user reviews all day long)

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Xkhaoz

Yeah, in school, you had to practice typing, I got the farthest in the typing lessons than anyone else ever. And in 6th grade, you have to take a keyboarding class for one trimester. I don't have it right now, I have Organizational Skills this trimester.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Moco_Loco

I'm 33 for a few more days. I grew up loving arcades but only occasionally getting to go. I have fond memories of Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Gauntlet, Space Harrier and more. At home I played games on my Apple IIe and later on my brother's PC. Fond memories of Conan (Apple IIe game with 6 levels that I used to beat at least once a day after a few failed attempts), the Bard's Tale games, Earthworm Jim, and anything else my brother decided to buy (he bought a LOT of computer games).

I didn't enter the world of consoles until the GameCube, which I chose because it seemed more family-friendly than the competition. I have since owned a GBA, DS lite (I'm actually on my second one, which has lasted a lot longer than the first), PSP (sold within a few months of buying it), PS2 (bought when I couldn't find a Wii; I sold it after a year) and, finally, a Wii. I'm a gamer for life and will probably stick to Nintendo for the simple reason that they know how to make FUN games.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

StarBoy91

18, and very optimistic and spirited at that. ^^

To each their own

SwerdMurd

@Moco - The Bard's Tale construction set was actually my absolute first dabble into game design. I discovered it and QBasic right around the same time (I wanna say Kindergarten? Maybe first grade?) Haven't heard that game referenced in a long time!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Rhansley64

I'm 20 and my first Console was the NES Action Set.

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter:

Noire

20, teh uber-awesomesauce Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Mostly played the heck out of Super Matio World, Donkey Kong Country, and Mega Man X, with the Legend of Zelda and Pokemon thrown in later on.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

fudgenuts

I'm 12, turning 13 in December. My first console was the original PlayStation when I was 4, but I didn't have it for very long. I played games at my friends and cousins houses for a few years before really getting into gaming on my 9th birthday when I got my GameCube with SSBM.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

marktheshark

I'm 15 years old.

My first gaming experiences were at the arcades around 1996-1997 where I enjoyed many fun games such as Final Fight, Rampage: World Tour, Street Fighter Alpha II, some King of Fighters games, etc. Some people would come over to my family's old house & bring their PSX with them, but the only game I remembered seeing was Ridge Racer I. My brother only had an NES at this time & I didn't own any systems back then.

Then in 1998, we decided to get rid of the NES with little regrets & then we used the money to buy an Nintendo 64 after much searching. The rest is history.

Edited on by marktheshark

Katernity

I'm 29....first video games I played were on my brother's Atari 2600, the first system I owned was the NES, which I think I got around 1989.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Moco_Loco

Swerd_Murd wrote:

@Moco - The Bard's Tale construction set was actually my absolute first dabble into game design. I discovered it and QBasic right around the same time (I wanna say Kindergarten? Maybe first grade?) Haven't heard that game referenced in a long time!

My brother got into it first and after watching him for awhile I wanted to try it too. We both played Bard's Tale I-III. It was interesting how each one improved graphically despite no hardware improvements--something we see on consoles when you play a game from late in a console's life.

AFAIK my brother isn't on this forum, but he's 36. I don't know if he owns a Wii, but he does own a DS and sometimes plays Pokemon with his son.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Xkhaoz

Wow, I'm the youngest person so far.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

23, NES. My parents pretty much chose my games until I got into middle school.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.