Forums

Topic: nintendolife awards

Posts 121 to 140 of 148

Kid_A

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I nominate Super Zelda Man for the Most Tingles in a Single Avatar Award.

I nominate you for being most likely to create a seperate account just to mess with somebody (Or should I nominate OK_Computer or The_Real_Kid_A?)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

James

@irken: i dunno if he was drunk while taking the pics, but i think he was drunk while posting them... and wasn't alcohol also behind that hookup thread where we all busted out with the Love Calculator, and also behind him giving out free ponies in the first place? :3

I deny everything! Next time I have a little drinky drinky (possibly tomorrow, who knows?) I'll show you young whippersnappers how it's done.

Nice to know my inbox is completely empty of any serious nominations for favourite writers, so let's continue this thread's speedy, inevitable descent into banality.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Philip_J_Reed

Kid_A wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I nominate you for being most likely to create a seperate account just to mess with somebody (Or should I nominate OK_Computer or The_Real_Kid_A?)

Hey hey, that wasn't me! As "evidence," there was a "The Real Chicken Brutus" here at one point, too. I have no idea who those people were, and I'm still at a loss to explain WariosButthole.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

WesterHive

I nominate this thread for being the threadiest thread I've ever threaded.

Edited on by WesterHive

Boom.

Kid_A

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Hey hey, that wasn't me! As "evidence," there was a "The Real Chicken Brutus" here at one point, too. I have no idea who those people were, and I'm still at a loss to explain WariosButthole.

Heh, I was the Real Chicken Brutus because I thought you were the one pranking me. My bad

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Machu

@Prosody: Regarding the best writer award. How many can we choose, do they need to be in order, and when do you need them by?

Rawr!

Machu

I will fight you for that one. All of mine drop (except the awesome FF thread). My Tiger Woods one got no replies whatsoever, I had to delete a week later and pretend it never happened.

Rawr!

Philip_J_Reed

I nominate Machu for NL User Responsible For Most Purchases of Little King's Story.

(Prosody comes in second.)

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Machu

I nominate strofan7 for the 'Avatar with the Cutest Critter Award'.

@CB: Yay! That's one award I will treasure!!! Now get back to playing it you naughty chicken!!!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Machu

Not me, but now I do. I still can't shake the thought, that one of you bit the other one, moments after that shot.

Rawr!

JayArr

Machu, this whole thread going into insanity is all your fault. You and your Micheal J. Fox picture have led to countless bizarre awards.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Machu

I am deeply sorry, I really am. A serious thread, brought to its knees with random. That sort of thing shouldn't happen here.

And JayArr is awarded the.. 'Sexiest Cross Dresser Award'.

I'm still waiting for them photo's dude.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Noire

Machu wrote:

And JayArr is awarded the.. 'Sexiest Cross Dresser Award'.

Must try harder, Feenie. Must. Try. Harder.

Next year it's all mine though, ohoho...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

grenworthshero

@irken: i dunno if he was drunk while taking the pics, but i think he was drunk while posting them... and wasn't alcohol also behind that hookup thread where we all busted out with the Love Calculator, and also behind him giving out free ponies in the first place? :3

I never did get my free pony...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

LzWinky

I nominate theblackdragon for the biggest trash talker and the best female mod on N-life

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

megaboomface2

how about me i am astonishing handsome u know

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Infernape1000

I nominate myself as hottest guy here! Get it? "Infernape" "Hot"....ughhhh....

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

megaboomface2

chunky_droid wrote:

@megaboomface2: That smiley avatar says it all

i know it just shows off how hot i am
[listening to im too sexy for my shirt and singing i do my little turn on the cat walk]

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

I nominate the Mad Hatter for the "merriest un-birthday enthusiast" award.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.